Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

hell he'd do that sober

I think the biggest reason I like to post when I'm really drunk is to have a timestamp for when I went to bed. good knowledge to have.

chainsawin' today! woohoo! still hungover too, so the possibility of limb loss is even greater!

hey, mexico. it was just a joke. lighten the fuck up or I will fucking kill you you fucking faggot.

I will fcking END you. Watch your back today buddy boy. I'll be in the area. Not yours, but I know people.

And I dare Mexi to get all drunked up and doing a big smokey burnout around the local taco Bell listening to this

I hate Taco Bell. I have had the urge to drive like a mad man and cut loose a little. I gotta find a spot.

haha mexico you trippin

beans what's with the bud light phase you've been going through? I can usually appreciate your beer choices, even the bud light lime to some degree, but I just can't get on board with this latest development.

you ever seen shiner bock near you? I figure it should be in ar since you're closer to tx and we have it here. try that shit out. my favorite beer currently. that and devil's backbone vienna lager is all I drink anymore.

edit: also - george jones died. none of you faggots even know who he is. except beans. rest of you. faggots. possum whoop your ass. bitches.

Excuse me asshat, I too know George Jones.

Saw a story yesterday that residents of West Virgina were the most stressed in the country. Why the hell would that be?

Maybe an inability to eat solid food?

Man oh man did I rock the shit. 11 sets of shoulders. Leg press, squats, cardio, came home to move lava rocks, mowed, edged, whacked the lawn, swam in the 82 degree pool and drank 2 beers and 3 large vodka and whathaveyou drinks. So buzzed and the night has just begun

that sounds like a damn fine day there ron. damn fine day. jesus that sounded like essay. don't ever want to do that again.

myself, I've been cutting and splitting wood most all day. chainsaw's been acting up again though. starts fine now but is cutting off at idle. runs fine once I give it gas, but cuts off abruptly if I let it sit. any ideas beans? I checked the air filter and it looked fine. when I take off the gas cap there seems to be some suction but there's no vent in the cap that I can see so I don't know how I can prevent that. pissed me off to the point that I went by the outdoor power equipment place right afterwards dead set on just buying a new stihl. luckily they were closed.

still might do it though. deciding between the 251 and the 261. hell of a price difference between the two. not sure if it's worth it to go up to the 261.

To keep it short, I was like what are we doing? She was like I don't know I don't like to think about relationship stuff. I was like I just want to know if you know this will never be more. She said she didn't know that and it could be. I said well I'm gonna start acting like it. She said okay.

Yeah, you definitely should have immediately kissed her. I hope you did.

There is a small bar in Rice Lake, Wi that is basically a shrine to George Jones. It's pretty scary actually.

Man oh man did I rock the shit. 11 sets of shoulders. Leg press, squats, cardio, came home to move lava rocks, mowed, edged, whacked the lawn, swam in the 82 degree pool and drank 2 beers and 3 large vodka and whathaveyou drinks. So buzzed and the night has just begun

I did no working out. Landlord pays for yard maintenance, the sprinklers are about 70% FUBAR so I fixed the ones I could without spending any money and drug a hose around to water the remaining flower/shrubs/trees. Wish to hell we had a pool. Currently 85 outside so that would be wonderful. Of course we have the Pacific Ocean an hour away but the wife and oldest had to work this afternoon so maybe tomorrow. Just grabbed the first Fat Tire of the afternoon while pondering what to do for dinner. Thinking chinese.

I have had the urge to drive like a mad man and cut loose a little. I gotta find a spot.

Look up autocross events in your area. I think the SCCA site has a listing of the smaller events. Anyway, they just set up a bunch of cones in a big parking lot and time you around the course

Lotsa fun killing a saturday. The "track" guys have loaner helmets so you dont need anything other than gas in the tank and some for yourself. Theres always one guy....me....who gets all drunked up and challenges someone to do it in reverse

beans what's with the bud light phase you've been going through?

devil's backbone vienna lager

Ive got ten thirty packs to burn through. A stack of them fell over at our local pharmacy and broke the cardboard and dented some cans. The owner gave them to me in several trash bags

I bought some lime juice and have been experimenting with my own mixture. After twelve or fifteen I say screw it and slug em down...

After drinking that water for the last few days I had some Nevadas for lunch today. Like drinking syrup in comparison

Sounds like those should be in the whiskey isle.... Ill take a gander for some tomorrow

starts fine now but is cutting off at idle. runs fine once I give it gas, but cuts off abruptly if I let it sit.

when I take off the gas cap there seems to be some suction but there's no vent in the cap that I can see

Look on the carburetor and there should be two adjustment screws on it. One is idle and the other is high speed mixture

Youll probably have to look up a parts diagram on google to see which is which. If you cant find one, turn one screw in clockwise a quarter of a turn and start it. Keep doing this while keeping the saw running and keep count of the turns until the saw either starts idling faster/slower or cuts out at high rpm

If it cuts out at high rpm its the wrong screw. Turn it back to exactly the same amount of turns and repeat the process on the other one...

Eventually after a beer or two you can get the idle speed just fast enough to run smooth but not spin the chain

Tweet me some pics of the carb and I may be able to tell which one it is by the location...

Sometimes the tank is vented with a second fuel line running from the tank to the carb or a one way check valve that allows air in but fuel wont pass thru it. If its running fine at high rpm then the vent should be working. You might look for it anyway and see if its blocked somehow or the check valve isnt working by removing it from the line and blowing through it from the end the line doesnt connect to

god damn it beans, your answer was supposed to be "you're fucked. go buy a new stihl." that was what you werer supposed to do. but i guess I'll try your advice tomorrow anywyas.. shit. I'm ****ing drunk. shit balls. fucking faggot.

but seriously, I've never noticed the adjustment bolts,though I've seen them on other saws. guess I just haven't foundthem on mine yet. Imean I've got a damn jonsereds, its not like it ain't fancy. I'll get it. just strange that's it's always an *******. what am I saying. who knows. I'm stu[id yo. fuck. suck my dick bitch ass bitch.

god I keep ending posts with offensive things. but I'm only talking to beans. so I want to make sure beans knows I'm not directing anything mean towards him.

just to mexico.

that faggot.

but seriously, I've never noticed the adjustment bolts,though I've seen them on other saws. guess I just haven't foundthem on mine yet. Imean I've got a damn jonsereds, its not like it ain't fancy. I'll get it. just strange that's it's always an *******. what am I saying. who knows. I'm stu[id yo. fuck. suck my dick bitch ass bitch.

what language is this?

god damn it beans, your answer was supposed to be "you're fucked. go buy a new stihl."

Ill save that for when you get fired/laid off...

but seriously, I've never noticed the adjustment bolts,though I've seen them on other saws. guess I just haven't foundthem on mine yet. Imean I've got a damn jonsereds, its not like it ain't fancy. I'll get it.

I should have told you to look for the idle screw on the side of the carb that the throttle linkage attaches. Itll be the thing that stops the linkage when you release the trigger. Pull it and release it a few times while watching what it stops against. Should be the end of the screw...

I want to make sure beans knows I'm not directing anything mean towards him.

Hell, I was eleven or twelve before I realized my name wasnt Little Sonofabitch....

Thirty years later I almost signed a check the other day as Piecea Shit

Trust me... I didnt even notice...

Bbqed some pork butt tonight, made a huge spread. Had some friends over and a gaggle of kids. Tried some new blue moon favors. Agave and red. Liked them both, but at 5.6% abv, meh.

I have some steaks marinating in wine to try this afternoon. Tonys secret recipe...

Told me any red wine would do... I bought some five dollar stuff called Mad Housewife

Im expecting them to curse me a few times and bite back

what language is this?

Drunkenhavinfun....

and the buffalo chicken dip was a guge success guys, know you were wondering.

Recipe?

god damn it suited your relationship makes me so god damn angry

But what doesn't.

Tried to organize a happy hour tonight. Two people said they'd meet me at five, neither has showed so I'm sitting here by myself. There were a couple of maybes but I doubt they show if they haven't said anything by now. And a few people just didnt respond. Can't take 12 seconds to type the words thanks but I can't. Can't find that kinda time. Only been here for half an hour by myself. At 6 I'm leaving I won't wait more than an hour.

People are the worst. Although sometimes it's fun to be the sad guy alone at a bar. Unless you're, you know, actually sad.

yeah, to echo ocho's comments, and since ron isn't here, I'll fill in for him: just start going around to everybody else at the bar. strike up conversations. be charming and smart and funny. you'll make tons of friends! just that easy!

Heh.

I hate Taco Bell.

What language is this?

Hey beans, I have 27hp husqvarna mower with a 54" mow deck and triple bagger on back. I just pressure washed it today and topped off the oil, which is pretty dirty. My dad gave me some new blades he had lying around his shop, no idea if they fit. What Maitnence do I need to do?

How can I get under it to change the blades? I don't have a lift.

I went to a wedding in Atlanta last weekend. It was a very hip wedding. Hip decorations. Hip bridal party. Hip bride and groom. Photo booth. PBR on ice. Very hip.

At said wedding, one of my friends (hip groomsman) brought a date with him. I had met her the night before, when we all went out to a bar for some pre-wedding festivities. At the reception, I ended up hanging out with her quite a bit due to his groomsman obligations and the fact that she didn't know anyone else at the party. Also, his ex-girlfriend whom he hadn't seen in over a year was there, so I served as a buffer of sorts. I suppose.

The girl (the date) is incredible. Face, eyes, beach body, and smart as a whip to boot. We hit it off. We talked shop, since our careers have similarities. We tore up the dance floor, shotgunned beers, and basically had a fantastic time. I even talked her down when she moderately freaked about her date spending twenty minutes talking to his ex in private. I made zero moves. She was my friend's date, and I don't do my friends dirty. Important to note, he lives in New York and she lives in Miami. They were apparently "friends" from college and had rendezvoused just for this wedding.

After I flew back home, I decided to look her up on the ol' Facebook. I figured adding her as a friend couldn't hurt. I mean, what's Facebook friends? Nothing. It's nothing. We all could use more (and less) Facebook friends. So I sent her a request. She accepted. Then she followed me on Instagram, where I hardly ever post. I followed her back. Then she followed me on Vine. That was the greenlight. I messaged her on Facebook. "Hey _____. If your long distance thing with (groomsman) doesn't work out, I'd like to throw my long distance hat into the long distance ring." She replies, "Oh hello there! I downloaded the app simply to stalk you on Vine."

So now we're chatting semi-regularly, and I've started an internet relationship with a girl over 1000 miles away.

What language is this?

Notdrunkenenuf....

Hey beans, I have 27hp husqvarna mower with a 54" mow deck and triple bagger on back. I just pressure washed it today and topped off the oil, which is pretty dirty. My dad gave me some new blades he had lying around his shop, no idea if they fit. What Maitnence do I need to do?

How can I get under it to change the blades? I don't have a lift.

Other than changing the oil/filter, there should be a few grease zerks to lube. Front spindles, mowers deck bearing, etc...

Ive never even seen a husky mower, but due to its size it should have several lube points around it

I use a tow strap. Hook one end to the front of the mower on the frame or front bumper and raise it almost vertical with a front end loader. You can also throw the strap over a tree limb and do the same thing with a ball hitch on a truck. I think you have a tractor though, thats better...

convince it to stay still on a plate.

That applies to every recipe the wife has ever conjured up...

Holy hell its a long day when you go eat breakfast and down a few pitchers of beer with it. Got a lot done however. Drunk mowed. Drunk cleaned the shop. Drunk took a shit. Drunk ate three bowls of brown beans with ham and cornbread

Im already planning on sleeping on the couch tonight. Gonna be farting like a pro stock car with the timing too far advanced....

bla-bla-bla-boom-boom-bla-ba-ba-balama-booooooooo

Oh....I only replace blades when I hit something that turns them into a pretzel

You can sharpen them easily with a bench or angle grinder. Just follow the contour of the dull blade and form it back to a sharp edge....

Once its sharp on both sides, use a screwdriver as a balance point across the center bolt hole and remove more metal from the heavy side. It dont have to be perfect, but as long as it slowly moves from one side to the other instead of falling off its close enough

Ive even straightened a few that were bent with a sledgehammer on a concrete floor.....

Years of drunk mowing has taught me a thing or six