I Called In Sick Today

ok, um I make fun, but I'm clise to posting about it too because I just went outside and heard a minute long thunder rumble move across the sky like a jet. incredibly weird. like it had a central sound that moved across the sky like and in a dimilar speed to a plane, but rumbled really randomly like thunder. not sure what to make of that.

It was probably a Jet.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

if that was a jet then it crashed because that shit was not flying correctly

everybody on facebook is talking about thunder snow now. so I'm verified. by idiots of course, but verified nonetheless.

hell it's not much colder than that here. like 35 I think. it's just coming down so hard (haha) that it doesn't have a choice but to stick. carayzee.

I hope suited gets his internet back so I can read about his failure with females when I wake up tomorrow.

But you still got to go. Some of us have never been to a regular season nba game.

I mean rondo had a triple double, so that's something.

I've been to a few Kings games. Not sure they qualify as "NBA" realistically but technically they are an "NBA" team. Been many years though.

I really miss having the mobile forum on my iPhone. fat fingering "view full site" was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made in my life.

Stratego, if you delete your history and clear your cookies it should go back to the mobile version. I've done it before.

This is what I did but I see it's not working for you on chrome. Sorry for your bad luck.

I never understood how you could just not pay bills. not like "I lost my job and medical bills are piling up and I'm black etc." but just the "ho hum, don't feel like paying that this month either" kind of shit. and then these same idiots get mad at the company when shit shuts off. sa tell your roommate he's an idiot for me.

I wish I could do this every month. Especially the house payment/rent. You know, kind of day dreaming about what I could do with the money if I didn't have to pay any

bills this month. Right before I write the checks pay the bills online.

Damn you, now you're posting fast?

Rarely.

Supposed to get pretty cold here tonight. Today's high was like 39, but it was really nice out.

Just finished up Top Chef. That's some bullshit.

Rarely.

Supposed to get pretty cold here tonight. Today's high was like 39, but it was really nice out.

Just finished up Top Chef. That's some bullshit.

Top Chef was awful, but I read Tom's blog and it made a little more sense. And Kristen beat 6 time winner CJ in Last Chance Kitchen.

speaking of your suffering, anything new on the lady front?

well two saturdays ago i texted her to hang out and she didn't respond. so i said to myself thats it, you gotta stop. so i didn't text her or hear from her all that next week. by the next saturday i get a text from my friend that the lady told his girlfriend that she was enjoying dating me, wanted to continue, but that she wished i would be more physical when we go out. so i was all confused because why would she say that after ignoring my text. so i said to myself, i'll text one more time, and thats it. so i texted her monday. she responded. she texted me today. we're supposed to do something tomorrow. i'm sure it will go well (not).

i hate myself so much.

Have you considered a push up routine or maybe venturing out? Thursday is always a good night for going out. Anyone can suffer through a Friday with a hangover.

its like you know nothing about me.

Can't you just go up to this chick and say "Look, I'm into you. I want to be with you. I want to be in you. Let get in my car and get a running start and head over that hill and just drive until we run out of gas, then make sweet love where ever this Japanese love machine takes us."

i know you're half kidding. but i did say that to her once. and she gave me the its not you, its me. and then we didn't see each other for two months. and now this stuff is happening so i don't know what to do anymore.

I hope suited gets his internet back so I can read about his failure with females when I wake up tomorrow.

hope you enjoyed it, kid.

Your friend is effing with you.

ORRRRRRR

this girl is fcking retarded. Dating you, yet you don't talk for 2 weeks, and when you do, it's a text exchange? No

Your buddy is effing with you

She definitely wanst the B:::::::::::D

Supposed to be 47 for a low here tonight. 76 tomorrow. Bitches.

HA! That smiley wasn't supposed to be there but it made me laugh so it's staying

B::::::::::: D

just saw a commercial for a hansel and gretel movie starring jeremy renner. priority one for tomorrow is get renner's agents number, call him, tell him he's fired and that i'll be handling jeremy's career from now on.

The whole thing is bleeped for sure. But if he made that up I will find a way o make him pay.

Seriously. Next time out with her, drink enough to be mildly confident, have a make out sesh, try to take her pants off or her shirt off. If she stops you, ask "what the hell is it we are doing here?" If she gives some bs excuse, pull your dick out and ask "you got a toothache too?"

If nobody comes, move the fck on.

• Like 1

guapy, i'd love to do that. it sounds kinky and hopefully she'd slap them. maybe tickle them a little. flick them maybe. i don't know. but its getting me hot.

edit: solid ideas there ronny. hopefully i can be a man that does that. but i wouldn't hold your breath.

I was hazed more on my high school wresting team then I did in the frat, which wasn't much to begin with. And the cost of room/board/dues was a lot less than living in the dorms and a little cheaper than living in an off campus place that close to campus. And I definitely wasn't friend with people just because they were in the house and vice versa. Some guys I straight up hated. We all had friends outside the house and shit, too. So suck it Ronnie. We weren't the popped collar "do you know who my dad is" frat. We were the "I'm going to get drunk and attempt to shit on your chest" frat.

jesus man. its 8=========================D

the bottom of my ball sack isn't a straight line.

Either way, I'm not here to judge.