• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Someone should make a gif of him whiffing on a tackle and add a caption of something along the lines of Fake Girlfriend Tackle

The gif-maker I use doesn't allow adding text. You have to pay a membership fee or something to get all the bells and whistles. Don't think I haven't thought about it.

Him saying he met her is easily explained. Those are white lies. He was embarrassed that his girlfriend was an "online" relationship with someone he's never met, so he fibbed, and things snowballed.

I have to explain that joke too?

Fake gf maybe has a fake sister, maybe she does snowballing as well

I dont really want to be snowballed.

HA

• Like 1

Mmmmm.... Makers Mark. Can't wait to crack a bottle of that on Feb 1st when I my hiatus from drinking ends.

Staring at one right now, 8 feet from me on my bar. Though my hiatus doesn't end until March 15th.

I no longer have New Years Resolutions. I have wittled it down to New Day's Resolutions.

I'm a small picture guy. 42 minutes of cardio and some abs, done. No lifting today

Getting paid to sit at my desk and listen to this manti teo stuff from yesterday's lebatard show is one of the best things to ever happen to me.

Which i guess is a little sad, but bleep it, I got what I got.

I didn't pay for shit, Tubby. But I do need to make an appearance. Do some glad handing, see some friends I haven't seen in awhile and peace out home where I will have some quality time with my commode.

my soon-to-graduate gaming friend in Richmond accepted a job with a financial planning software maker for $78k. works just down the street from shake. he's 23. participates in bodybuilding competitions.

sounds like a real douche