I Called In Sick Today

what company strategery? by down the street I'm assuming you mean an hour and a half away because we sure as hell don't have any software companies here. unless you mean maybe those guys that have the hand written signs on the side of the road "I fix computers and stuff".

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I didn't pay for shit, Tubby. But I do need to make an appearance. Do some glad handing, see some friends I haven't seen in awhile and peace out home where I will have some quality time with my commode.

Whoa, take it easy Captain Defensive. I wasn't aware that your frat was a free frat. No dues, no house fees, none of that other stuff.

I've never heard of a free frat before, are you guys the gay frat or something? Wait, the even more gay frat. Dd you pledge and have a hell week and all of that other stuff that frats do? I was gonna write "sheep do" but didnt want to taint the answer.

I have never hazed or been hazed. I just wouldn't do it. In college, being the only white guy that started as a freshman, they didnt haze me and in high school, as a senior, I just wouldn't do it to someone. Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint, but I just never bought I to that stuff. And I guess football, or baseball, whatever sport I played, that was our "frat".

I just finished writing up an "OMM comes off as such a saint in here" post when I decided I better read the last paragraph. Whew, close one.

I do agree with you on all things fraternal.

I never understood how you could just not pay bills. not like "I lost my job and medical bills are piling up and I'm black etc." but just the "ho hum, don't feel like paying that this month either" kind of shit. and then these same idiots get mad at the company when shit shuts off. sa tell your roommate he's an idiot for me.

hm, well to be fair to him then, I've set my cable bill to electronic delivery like 3 times and I still get a bill in the mail every month.

Obviously we will do that. But how many hours of tv and Internet time will be lost? He's calling now. I'm going to target so hopefully it will be on when I get back. Otherwise HEADS WILL ROLL.

I never understood how you could just not pay bills. not like "I lost my job and medical bills are piling up and I'm black etc." but just the "ho hum, don't feel like paying that this month either" kind of shit. and then these same idiots get mad at the company when shit shuts off. sa tell your roommate he's an idiot for me.

Lol'd on the "I'm black" part a little too much.

I'm also mad that I wasn't paying closer attention because immediately after reading your post, what is written below came to mind.

You know, maybe he thought the cable bill was "no payments or interest until 2014."

Damn you, now you're posting fast?

And oh, you can lick OMM's ass. My "not a saint" comment, I just meant that we would occasionally rough a player up during practice, double team them, grind them into the ground for 4 plays in a row or drive them 15 yards down the field just to show dominance, but not hazing. Not ball play or drinking shit or menial ridiculousness.

Obviously we will do that. But how many hours of tv and Internet time will be lost? He's calling now. I'm going to target so hopefully it will be on when I get back. Otherwise HEADS WILL ROLL.

Have you considered a push up routine or maybe venturing out? Thursday is always a good night for going out. Anyone can suffer through a Friday with a hangover.

our water got shut off sophomore year. we had trusted the bill payments to this guy's piece of shit mom. which I don't even understand why a mother should be involved at all? it was five guys and I had no say in anything, so I had no idea this was happening until the morning the water guy shows up saying, "hey, I'm turning your shit off, so poop and/or shower now"

Can't you just go up to this chick and say "Look, I'm into you. I want to be with you. I want to be in you. Let get in my car and get a running start and head over that hill and just drive until we run out of gas, then make sweet love where ever this Japanese love machine takes us."

• Like 1

Oh man, shake, I burned you so hard in the news observations thread. SO HARD

yeah, you did. I just saw it and was trying to think of something to come back with and came up COMPLETELY BLANK. blank. blanks. firing blanks. get it.

snowing like hell here guys. know how I can tell? I can tell from the 573 pictures posted on facebook.

ok, um I make fun, but I'm clise to posting about it too because I just went outside and heard a minute long thunder rumble move across the sky like a jet. incredibly weird. like it had a central sound that moved across the sky like and in a dimilar speed to a plane, but rumbled really randomly like thunder. not sure what to make of that.