Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What is your definition of a Jesus freak?

then I had to go to church for sound practice

1) It's already been well established that due to you coming back, I no longer think god exists.

2) Good works have nothing to do with salvation. Dust off your Bible and read Ephesians 2:8-9.

3) Suicide is never condemned in the Bible. The "suicide is insta-hell" is a Catholic tradition rooted in nothing Biblical. Catholics believe that you must go to confession for the forgiveness of your sins, so if you commit suicide, you can't go to confession, thereby condemning yourself to hell. Of course we all know that the Bible says basically the exact opposite of that, so we can quickly dismiss Catholics as insane.

I John 1:9 But if we confess our sins to Him, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

I Timothy 2:5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (aka, not a priest)

NUTHIN? You fcking bunch o faggots. Heading out. I will have drinks and dinner, bowl, watch a band while having drinks, and then have sex, possibly with more than one person (although not likely)

I'm definitely a Jesus freak. I'll wear that title like a badge of honor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jDnVpCNlyY&feature=related

However, I was actually just wondering what Mexico's definition was.

The answers I got were:

Anyone that talks about Jesus.

Anyone that quotes(?) Jesus.

Anyone that goes to church.

Anyone that mentions the Bible.

Okie, Dokie.

Just watched The Descendants....gotta say, any scenario involving Matthew Lillard is funny.

Brv, did you see/hate the movie? I can't imagine how much you must have disliked it.

I actually thought it was great. I mean, you're right to think I would hate it, but we are supposed to hate the infidelity, and what's happening to Clooney, so it works out well. Thumbs up from me.

v cunty

This.

I'm definitely a Jesus freak. I'll wear that title like a badge of honor.

However, I was actually just wondering what Mexico's definition was.

The answers I got were:

Anyone that talks about Jesus.

Anyone that quotes(?) Jesus.

Anyone that goes to church.

Anyone that mentions the Bible.

Okie, Dokie.

I don't actually have one but that about sums it up. I'm a harsh critic

• Like 1

Well, just did 2 weeks of neurology, which is why I haven't been around (NOT THAT ANYONE CARES). I assume nothing happened aside from establishing that brv is a jesus freak, which is strange because that's kind of the definition of brvy around here. I mean, he's other things, too...father, DQ expert, father, tilt hater, father, and father...but amongst us heathens, jesus freak is what he be.

I just got to catch up on the last few days. Excellent work everyone (except Brvy). Can't believe the US blew the Ryder Cup. I went on Friday and watched 4 groups play 2 holes (13 in the morning rounds, the 2nd in the afternoon). They took 7 out of 8 points. They just fell apart on 17 and 18. I couldn't believe Phil was giving thumbs up as Justin Rose was stealing a point. Her wife was hot and had nice boots on when I saw her Friday though. Also saw MJ lend his cigar lighter to a guy by the green and jokingly try to charge him 20 bucks to use it. I'm not sober..............

I shot some guns yesterday. A smith & wesson .50, a ruger .45, and a .22. Guns are fun...I should really get that sig 522 I was looking at back when I got my license and didn't have a girlfriend to spend money on.

god speedz do you ever shut up?

had some more sex with the same chick I've been banging this morning when I woke up (she stayed at the same house I did last night). found out about 30 minutes after that that she's back with her husband. didn't feel too great about that. but hey, ho's are ho's. marry a ho, don't be surprised when she get all actin like a ho.

• Like 1

had some more sex with the same chick I've been banging this morning when I woke up (she stayed at the same house I did last night). found out about 30 minutes after that that she's back with her husband. didn't feel too great about that. but hey, ho's are ho's. marry a ho, don't be surprised when she get all actin like a ho.

Hmm. That sucks for you. Maybe it's time to find yourself a respectable 20-something.

aaah she just "ended it" with me over a text. thaaaaaank god. seriously, I don't think that could have worked out better. I was going to feel doubly guilty for banging a still married woman AND then having to ignore her till she went away. phew.

oh and brv, no respectable 20 somethings for me. they're all jesus freaks around here.