Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

this was good
Luckily I was in a good mood...Could have commented about Deb pming me about car advice latelygo for the sport package girl...ya only live once!
to be fair to the creepy old guy, it seems he only sent requests to the most recent friend acquisitions I had, trying to figure out which girl I was talking about recently. it was one of them brv!
What.... I mean I have been quite plastered the last few dauys but is this about the herp? that could have been something else. Serioulsly though... WHAt?In other news...what????
I don't know. I vaguely remember something about shake's friends trying to hook someone up with someone else, and apparently brv is looking to get sexed.
Yeah but all of his lady friends have multiple kids and....Im gonna finish mowing
but seriously, you guys are screwing this hypothetical all up, thinking that the bad face one is all ugly while the good face one is only slightly off in the body. they're both equally meh. so the bad face isn't really that bad, she's just not hot. you'd really rather have a girl with flat boobs and a muffin top but with a beautiful face (which doesn't exist by the way) than elizabeth moss's face on jessica beil's body? god damn crazy talk.
Finally someone gets it.

i think it has to do with the acceptable margins of the good face/bad body women's body. i'd need to see a photo of the women to truly decide. cause i am imagining a plus sized model. but not too plus sized mind you. just a little plus sized.

but i think the second lady in this thing is a good example of the bad face we're after.
Worse than I had in mind. She looked like her eye balls were ripped out with a dirty spoon and then replaced inher skull with elmers glue.#1 was way too nice to qualify as meh body.
What.... I mean I have been quite plastered the last few dauys but is this about the herp? that could have been something else. Serioulsly though... WHAt?In other news...what????
I don't know. I vaguely remember something about shake's friends trying to hook someone up with someone else, and apparently brv is looking to get sexed.
yeah it was a girl one of my friends was trying to hook me up with. I mentioned her here a couple weeks ago, noted that she had sent me a friend request, and told brv not to go snooping (he's a snoopy soopipuss on facebook). he was offended, so he said he'd send friend requests to all the girls on my list. he only did it to a few. he's not trying to get sexed though, just curious. let's call him whiskers.
sweet surrender what a night
I don't get this.I'd take any of the girls pictured. also, googling butterface has some surprising results. edit: but a lot of them are from people that either don't know what a butterface is or they have super high standards of what a hot girl's face should look like. quite a few all around hot girls on there. makes me feel bad for them. so bad I'd throw em some pipe for their effort ifyaknowwhatimean!
yeah it was a girl one of my friends was trying to hook me up with. I mentioned her here a couple weeks ago, noted that she had sent me a friend request, and told brv not to go snooping (he's a snoopy soopipuss on facebook). he was offended, so he said he'd send friend requests to all the girls on my list. he only did it to a few. he's not trying to get sexed though, just curious. let's call him whiskers. I'd take any of the girls pictured.
Ah... I knew it had some sort of back story but it was more fun trying to stir something upAt the holidays roast Shane had me pegged..."Ya know.... all shit to the side....Beans is probably the best instigator known to man. Probably hell....without a doubt. Bastard knows just when to let it go for a while and then one day....BOOM...right back in yer face. I always imagine him watching over a five gallon bucket of shit. Right after it finally crusts over on top and stops stinking....ole Beans grabs a stick and stirs it right back up again...."No truer words have ever been spokenYeah, a lot of particular fellows in here....sober for sure. Ole toothy back there wearing grandmas curtains would do quite well around midnight. Maybe nine...no earlier than five, though
god damn it brv really did send friend requests to a few girls on my friends list. that's dangerously close to defriending territory bro.
Haha. Sooper creepy.
to be fair to the creepy old guy, it seems he only sent requests to the most recent friend acquisitions I had, trying to figure out which girl I was talking about recently. it was one of them brv!
hahaha. **** you, Shake. You could never defriend me. I'm too awesome.I was wondering when you were going to figure out that I actually did that. You're right though, I think I only requested two of them. Then they both posted something and I immediately hid all their activity and forgot about it. Super happy to allow Beans to stir the pot though. I have no idea why you think I'm a creeper on facebook (prior to this incident, obv). I don't hardly ever go to anyone else's page. I only did this time because you were all comin' at me with your bullshit about me being a creeper. Don't you dare tell me not to rape you.

High-five Essay!To Brv:I'm not sure why I just thought of this but your old DQ becoming a DQ again after being Ames Dairy (yes I know it happened awhile ago) has to make you feel a little smug, right?

To Brv:I'm not sure why I just thought of this but your old DQ becoming a DQ again after being Ames Dairy (yes I know it happened awhile ago) has to make you feel a little smug, right?
It was going to happen sooner or later, it was setup great and that dude destroyed it. Haha
Brv, can you hurry up and say some bullshit about how all women are beautiful so I can point out the fact that your wife was speedz-skinny when you met her?
I'm lost. Are you creeping my wife's Facebook!¿? Bastard.
doubt he's gonna be able to answer since he's probably at my house leering through a window right now.
You mean the house of one of your female facebook friends? Unless...UNLESS...(he's gay for you)
I'm lost. Are out creepy my wife's Facebook!¿? Bastard.
Yeah, but it's pretty boring. All I can tell is that she looks pretty cute from the few bad pictures of her. And that you have too many kids, but I knew that already.