Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Got me thinking, if you had your choice between 2 women; One with a perfect body (whatever that means to you) and a meh faceand the other with an absolutely beautiful face but a meh body (whatever that means to you) which would you choose?
I'm going to need some more parameters.I'm going to assume that we're talking about some sort of long-term relationship, because if it's just one-night stand stuff, then obviously you go body.In a long-term relationship, what sort of assurances do we have that the perfect body will stay that way? And if it's the meh body, can it be improved? If it's in perpetuity, I go with the perfect body; if it's just a starting point, I go with the beautiful face.Edit: YOU GO TO HELL SHAKEZUMA. YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE.
I'm going to need some more parameters.I'm going to assume that we're talking about some sort of long-term relationship, because if it's just one-night stand stuff, then obviously you go body.In a long-term relationship, what sort of assurances do we have that the perfect body will stay that way? And if it's the meh body, can it be improved? If it's in perpetuity, I go with the perfect body; if it's just a starting point, I go with the beautiful face.Edit: YOU GO TO HELL SHAKEZUMA. YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE.
Yes, long term relationship.No guarantees but let's use the example I saw for reference; She is very fit, great body and obviously works out regularly so we are safe to assumeshe takes pride in her body and will continue to work on keeping her figure. Same with the Meh body, in my mind we're not talking about a 400lb slob (sorry shake) necessarily, just a girl with a body that's not a head turner and a girl that obviously doesn't work to improve it.You know, meh. Not horrific, just not real good either.
She is ridiculously hot. I think her hottest moment in season 1 wasn't when she was naked though. It was when Khal Drogo was doing his big speech and getting all worked up and she was just watching him and getting all worked up herself if you know what I mean and her breasts were heaving and she had this look like oh my god I'm going to jump you right now and I was like yes jump me and...um...you know, that scene.
I've only seen 5 minutes of the HBO series, but it was at my son's and he showed me the final scene with her and the "babies" coming out of the fire. Yep, ridiculously hot. I have been doing the audiobooks this year and am half way through the 4th book I think, Feast of Crows. But, She has some awesomely potential TV scenes with her handmades that I've often thought about whilst showering.

In other news, my daughter in law is moving out. She graduated, has a nursing job and was saving money up and then out of the blue, she fell in love! She's the 27 year old that has a little weight problem and daddy issues, but that doesn't matter because she found a daddy! He's 41 with 3 kids and giving Deb heart failure. I'm like C'MON! Who are we to question true love????**Besides we will gain a spare bedroom and all kinds of closet space and lose a whiney, lazy slob that you have to clean up after!****WIN/WIN!

I know what meh means.I'll go with the beautiful face in your scenario and see what I can do about improving the body.
hahaha
Heh, personal experience? Seriously, I was just clarifying.I go with the hot body everytime. When she's getting out of the shower, getting dressed, walking around naked, getting ready for el sexo time, I'm not looking ather face anyway
He's 41 with 3 kids and giving Deb heart failure.
Deb better get to looking for a good divorce lawyer just in case...In other news, echo and the bunnymen are currently on the ole turntable....just need to play a few games of pacman and my stagger down memory lane will be complete for today
She wasn't part of the hypothetical situation.
Come on. You know, come on. Stop not agreeing with me.
I'll go with the beautiful face in your scenario and see what I can do about improving the body.
I see your point, and I do agree that beautiful face and not great body is preferable over great body but ugly, but it's unrealistic to think that you can change a girl's body type by sheer force of will. As someone said, the body is that way for a reason, and there's almost never a magic formula to convincing a woman to change her lifestyle. Plus, you know, when she gets super hot she'll leave you for someone better.
I'm like C'MON! Who are we to question true love????*
Heh.
I go with the hot body everytime. When she's getting out of the shower, getting dressed, walking around naked, getting ready for el sexo time, I'm not looking ather face anyway
Yes, because that's how the majority of your time spent with her will go.
Come on. You know, come on. Stop not agreeing with me.
Don't get me wrong, what you're saying makes sense. I just want to be clear about this particular hypothetical situation. This is important, speedz.
I see your point, and I do agree that beautiful face and not great body is preferable over great body but ugly, but it's unrealistic to think that you can change a girl's body type by sheer force of will. As someone said, the body is that way for a reason, and there's almost never a magic formula to convincing a woman to change her lifestyle. Plus, you know, when she gets super hot she'll leave you for someone better.
It can happen! And even if it doesn't, beautiful face/meh body is still a good thing and you'll always have that hope that it could become beautiful face/great body. Hope is important, speedz.
Come on. You know, come on. Stop not agreeing with me.I see your point, and I do agree that beautiful face and not great body is preferable over great body but ugly, but it's unrealistic to think that you can change a girl's body type by sheer force of will. As someone said, the body is that way for a reason, and there's almost never a magic formula to convincing a woman to change her lifestyle. Plus, you know, when she gets super hot she'll leave you for someone better. Heh.Yes, because that's how the majority of your time spent with her will go.
Then he wouldn't be the DJ VU we all know and love.See, this is the thing. Super hot body/meh face = she'll always have self confidence issues which will result in her continuing to keep up the work on the hot bod since that's all she can control AND keep her from ever being hot and leaving for Brad Pitt.It's my hypothetical so I can hypothesize any way I want to!
Deb better get to looking for a good divorce lawyer just in case...
this was good
Not horrific, just not real good either.
if only there were a more succinct way to put this!but seriously, you guys are screwing this hypothetical all up, thinking that the bad face one is all ugly while the good face one is only slightly off in the body. they're both equally meh. so the bad face isn't really that bad, she's just not hot. you'd really rather have a girl with flat boobs and a muffin top but with a beautiful face (which doesn't exist by the way) than elizabeth moss's face on jessica beil's body? god damn crazy talk.

I guess this whole thing does hinge on just how bad the face/body would be. We need someone to post some pics.Where's that death pool thread? I'm picking Ryan Leaf.

god damn it brv really did send friend requests to a few girls on my friends list. that's dangerously close to defriending territory bro.

to be fair to the creepy old guy, it seems he only sent requests to the most recent friend acquisitions I had, trying to figure out which girl I was talking about recently. it was one of them brv!