Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I think us calling brvheart creepy has caused him to have a stroke.
Stupid auto correct on my 'ipad'.
In other news, my daughter in law is moving out. She graduated, has a nursing job and was saving money up and then out of the blue, she fell in love! She's the 27 year old that has a little weight problem and daddy issues, but that doesn't matter because she found a daddy! He's 41 with 3 kids and giving Deb heart failure. I'm like C'MON! Who are we to question true love????**Besides we will gain a spare bedroom and all kinds of closet space and lose a whiney, lazy slob that you have to clean up after!****WIN/WIN!
Harsh, but funny. I like it. You really do bend over backwards for your wife and family. Makes that whole attorney thing puzzling. If I were you, I probably couldn't hold my tongue. (is that how you stir shit Beansey)
god damn it brv really did send friend requests to a few girls on my friends list. that's dangerously close to defriending territory bro.
Deleting brvy right after this post
My drive in to work today was pleasant in my 'Ferrari'.
I am glad. similarly, I often enjoy anal sex with 'women.'
These made me laugh very much.
simply_yours_plus_size_lingerie_1-748432.jpg
This one confused me. She's not meh anything.
let's call him whiskers.
I don't really follow this train of thought, but I'll still do it.
doubt he's gonna be able to answer since he's probably at my house leering through a window right now.
I am glad. similarly, I often enjoy anal sex with 'women.'
This guy.

I typically don't pass along the billion animal videos that get sent my way, but I feel like my eyes have been opened to a fantastic new world that I need to share with you. Monkeys annoying the shit out of cats!

Guys, this is why Chrissy Teigen is the best:christine teigen ‏ @chrissyteigenJust told my waitress that the soda was flat in my double vodka soda. She told me it was a water. Vodka soda in different glass. I'm a drunkEdit: Smokey, this isn't 'Nam.122p89s.jpg

Went to the world McDonalds convention yesterday. Sampled some food items that are served in different parts of the world. Nothing too crazy but did really enjoy the caramel Cadbury egg milkshake.

Went to the world McDonalds convention yesterday. Sampled some food items that are served in different parts of the world. Nothing too crazy but did really enjoy the caramel Cadbury egg milkshake.
I'm surprised this post didn't end with you offering strat a job and immediately taking it back.
Went to the world McDonalds convention yesterday. Sampled some food items that are served in different parts of the world.
That's pretty awesome. Did you try the spicy stuff from India and China?