Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

on a completely related note I think I'm gonna need to buy a new pair of sunglasses soon and it seems like ray ban has discontinued (fucking faggots) my favorite kind, the predator 18's in glossy black. only have matte black and I don't like those as much. anyways, think I found a pair of maui jims I like, but I'm not sure. anybody know anything about good sunglasses? any other brands I should be looking at?

Ill have to check them out next trip...I really just go to the Bay for the pool and playing screw with the hooker at the video poker bars. Ill be back in town sometime in July and will hit the place up thenSeven bucks isnt bad considering that the last time I played twenty one I drank eleven beers and lost over a grand...
excellent point. I sat down at one table and proceeded to lose 9 straight hands before getting up. I can't play that game for long periods. Well, when I'm winning I can. But....we know that doesn't last.
I agree with all of this. It's brilliant.I only just watched the first episode, but now I'm gonna grab all of the others. Even the Blake Griffin sketch was really funny, but yeah, Norm doing sports-themed-weekend-update every week is basically a dream come true.
I used to like Norm but he's worn on me lately with his "ironic" jokes and all of that. It's a little "too cool for school" for me, and I'm too cool for school myself. I mean, Nickelback, they suck, amIrite?
on a completely related note I think I'm gonna need to buy a new pair of sunglasses soon and it seems like ray ban has discontinued (fucking faggots) my favorite kind, the predator 18's in glossy black. only have matte black and I don't like those as much. anyways, think I found a pair of maui jims I like, but I'm not sure. anybody know anything about good sunglasses? any other brands I should be looking at?
I fine you $50k. How awful is it that these basketball players are getting fined for saying that word? I think there are some No No's when it comes to words. The N work. The K word for jews, but that's about it. Nothing else that I can think of now makes me cringe. I think Doug Stanhope said that he wasn't giving up faggot for anyone and he'll suck off people to prove he's not a homophobe, but the word is just too good to give up.
no.I'm sure you've looked at all these already butA bit different but glossy blackhttp://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-tcoclg/lb.htmlnot as rectangly but glossy black. predator 8http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-mjoi/lb.html
On a completely unrelated note I think I'm going to visit SoCal soon(That's where Guapo's from, right?)
I didn't see the lemon juice 'till I quoted, but, ya, me too, brah. Gonna be in San Diego for a few days middle of June. Can you drink on the beaches 'cause if you can't there goes half of my itinerary.
I didn't see the lemon juice 'till I quoted, but, ya, me too, brah. Gonna be in San Diego for a few days middle of June. Can you drink on the beaches 'cause if you can't there goes half of my itinerary.
As of a few years ago, it's illegal to drink on the beach in San Diego... All LA County beaches are alcohol free as well. I don't *think* there's any beach in CA where you can still drink.( Of course, there are plenty of bars that are facing the beach)
Man, you're a massive homo. Seriously. Go to Wal-Mart, buy some sunglasses for $10. When are you wearing sunglasses? I mean, you don't actually walk around with them on, do you? Were you in a frat?

I'll bet he wears sunglasses pretty frequently.

no.I'm sure you've looked at all these already butA bit different but glossy blackhttp://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-tcoclg/lb.htmlnot as rectangly but glossy black. predator 8http://www.framesdirect.com/framesfp/RayBan-mjoi/lb.html
yeah I've seen those of course, and at first I didn't like either of them, mainly because they just aren't the ones that I already have and like. but then I started looking outside of raybans and started seeing other frame shapes that were similar but slightly different, like the maui jim stingray or the atoll maybe, and I realized that hey, ray ban makes plenty of other shapes too, maybe some of those would work as well. so basically, I just need to go into a sunglasses hut and try some on. I know that previously the larger frames didn't seem to work on my face (cue "but it covers up more so that makes them better!" joke) but I guess I should try some more out just to see, but I didn't want to go in there without having a good idea of what other brands are "good" and which ones are "expensive but crap." all I've really known is rayban and oakley, and fuuuuck oakleys. I kinda like those square ones though. gonna have to try a few types like that. gonna be pretty rude to go into sunglasses hut and try on 10 different pairs of glasses then walk out and immediately buy them online but FUCK EM.
Man, you're a massive homo. Seriously. Go to Wal-Mart, buy some sunglasses for $10. When are you wearing sunglasses? I mean, you don't actually walk around with them on, do you? Were you in a frat?
you won't protect your eyes from harmful uv rays and you refuse to take care of your automobiles... what in the world are they teaching you in that bible anyways???
you won't protect your eyes from harmful uv rays and you refuse to take care of your automobiles... what in the world are they teaching you in that bible anyways???
we should be getting pretty close to his "how much would you spend to not die" line. we've established that cheap sunglasses are an okay expense, but more expensive ones are TOO MUCH.
we should be getting pretty close to his "how much would you spend to not die" line. we've established that cheap sunglasses are an okay expense, but more expensive ones are TOO MUCH.
I think buying expensive sunglasses provides the implication that other people will see you in them vs. just wearing them in your car or something. Which means you're probably buying them to look cool, which is ridiculous.... unless you're in 8th grade.
How awful is it that these basketball players are getting fined for saying that word?
oh hey, you post here again? maybe i'll start posting here again.
like the maui jim
these are unacceptable for a man of your stature. like, why don't you just buy some oakley blades you goddam sob. the only acceptable models are wayfarers or avesand mind you, i don't advocate spending more than $10 on sunglasses but linked ray-bans because you seem to like them.this message brought to you by your local bucktown hipster fagatroni fine myself $50kedit:these would be a good look for youhipster-cat-win-240x300.jpg
I think buying expensive sunglasses provides the implication that other people will see you in them vs. just wearing them in your car or something. Which means you're probably buying them to look cool, which is ridiculous.... unless you're in 8th grade.
Oh like the earring has some function besides looking cool?

I wish I could wear nice sunglasses but I have a large round face with uneven cheek bones, so pretty much every pair of sunglasses looks weird on my face, otherwise I'd be rocking Ray Be-Ans like my nukka Shake. Keep shining homie.

these are unacceptable for a man of your stature. like, why don't you just buy some oakley blades you goddam sob. the only acceptable models are wayfarers or avesand mind you, i don't advocate spending more than $10 on sunglasses but linked ray-bans because you seem to like them.this message brought to you by your local bucktown hipster fagatroni fine myself $50kedit:these would be a good look for youhipster-cat-win-240x300.jpg
you gotta be crazy thinking I don't already have a straight from 1988 pair of wayfarers. shoooot, check out my facebook pictures. don't really rock them much now but you know, maybe I should, maybe I should...I bet that cat jams to wavves a lot
Oh like the earring has some function besides looking cool?
haHA

I wear sunglasses outside when it's sunny. I'm pretty sure I spent over $100 on them, but less than $200. Somewhere in there. I bought my first pair of sunglasses in high school after I got my car. Ray-Bans, but I don't remember the name or anything. It's safe to say I bought those just to look cool.Also, you faggots better watch who you say that word to. If you say it to a moderator it will cost you $100k.

On a completely unrelated note I think I'm going to visit SoCal soon(That's where Guapo's from, right?)
Guapo is from Northern CA. Only a 7 hour drive or so though
You are such a fucking douche I'm actually proud of the fact that not only do you ignore me, but you've convinced others to do so as well.