I Called In Sick Today

Nice job, Randy. I'll stop by and help if I'm ever driving through wherever you live. Cincy?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What's with all the tornadoes? Joplin is not a small city, with an estimated population of 174,300, and they say that 3/4 is flattened. Amazing. It's pretty incredible that only 120 people died.

I would have helped you Randy, but only because I would try to think of something more important I had to do, not be able to, and then be unable to lie about it. I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HAPPY ABOUT IT THOUGH!

I feel bad for the people that were so idiotic and misguided that they basically ruined their lives in order to be ready for tomorrow. But not that bad.Badly?
Badly,http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2011/05...g_sits_safe.php
While Harold Camping sits safe with his millions……the fear he fosters spreads around the world.This woman, fearful of the end of the world, took a boxcutter to the throats of her two daughters, and then sliced her own throat. This is what religion encourages: fear based on imaginary terrors.Here's a man who committed suicide in Nairobi. Here's a family torn by parents who gave away everything to Camping; the mother said a daughter would be left behind…at least she didn't try to cut her throat.I want to see Harold Camping prosecuted for bilking people out of their money, for destroying lives and families. I want to see his radio empire dismantled and the people who promoted his lies disgraced and ashamed.It won't happen.

I have offered Napa no less than 3 times to pay for a flight and offer a weekend of room and board and the Guapo compound in exchange for some manual labor.I have yet to be taken up on my offer.

I have offered Napa no less than 3 times to pay for a flight and offer a weekend of room and board and the Guapo compound in exchange for some manual labor.I have yet to be taken up on my offer.
Have you explained to him that "manual labor" is not a sexual euphemism?
What's with all the tornadoes? Joplin is not a small city, with an estimated population of 174,300, and they say that 3/4 is flattened. Amazing. It's pretty incredible that only 120 people died.
that's the "daytime population" whatever that is. I used to live in Pittsburg, KS which is about a half hour's drive from Joplin and I don't think it's as populace as Lincoln, NE (where I am now) by half. It's about 50k residences but lots of people drive in for work from surrounding one-horse towns.
Well, some years have to have more than average, right?
Get that logic up out of this piece, Yo.
PM sent.
"..."
Which is his favorite car?
Ill let you guys take a guess...as of now Im just doing the small parts like mirrors, fuel lid, rocker panels, etc....Winner gets airfare and room/board at guaps!Runner up gets bus fare and an overnight stay at Sals**tent and spider anti-venom not included
2011-05-15124741.jpg
You just had to build a fancier outhouse than mine....Ill bet youre the talk of the neighborhood with a two-holer with a WINDOWIn other news, due to the overwhelmingly positive responses to my paint project, I decided to shoot a series of BeansCam© productions that document the entire process from beginning to conclusion...So, unless the tornadoes wipe me off the face of the earth before they finish uploading, I will have them linked here shortlyOh, and Jelly....you have a pm as well...
I'm not sure what's happening here. Is that a piece of a car or something?
Yeah, it the panel inside the gas lid door....the round indention on the side is where the gas cap is placed after its unscrewedGood to know everyones on the same page with me these days....-Jeepster
-Jeepster
hahaI love that you throw cans and bottles on the ground for effect. Also, it's hilarious that you were really reaching for stuff in the 3rd video to make sure your face stayed out of the shot. Well done. Keep em' coming.

This is the coolest youtube video I've ever seen that had basically zero video. you can't see anything, you just hear the Joplin tornado destroy a convenience store with 20 people in the cooler.

if beans had a tv show I would actually get cable again. don't you have connections for stuff like that? I mean aren't those retards from new jersey still on the air? surly a drunk who wanders around and does stuff while mysteriously never showing a face would have an even larger audience.

PM sent.
Send that to me too. And if you want to throw in some nudes feel free.
I'll do it
Have you explained to him that "manual labor" is not a sexual euphemism?
Nevermind
if beans had a tv show I would actually get cable again. don't you have connections for stuff like that? I mean aren't those retards from new jersey still on the air? surly a drunk who wanders around and does stuff while mysteriously never showing a face would have an even larger audience.
I'm torn between:A. Making fun of you for not having cableB. Calling you out for being a fake hillbilly since you (presumably) spend less than 25% of your income on cable and TV related purchases.
Good to know everyones on the same page with me these days....
Hey, I'm interested, I just wasn't sure what I was looking at. It's like if I posted a video of the middle part of a mass removal surgery. Except maybe nobody would be interested.
This is the coolest youtube video I've ever seen that had basically zero video. you can't see anything, you just hear the Joplin tornado destroy a convenience store with 20 people in the cooler.
Jesus ain't gonna help you, lady.
"..."
I know, right?
Oh, and Jelly....you have a pm as well...
Your connections never cease to amaze me.
And if you want to throw in some nudes feel free.
Sent. My initial reaction was: "Huh, that's kind of gay of Dawson to ask for that," but I'm trying not to judge, so...there you go.
That video isn't so good without sound, just saying.Oh and thanks Brv. Note to self, if you need help call your Christian friends.
Sent. My initial reaction was: "Huh, that's kind of gay of Dawson to ask for that," but I'm trying not to judge, so...there you go.
haha
That video isn't so good without sound, just saying.
without sound? That's pretty vital.