Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I would sleep with all the girls, even the fat ones.High Five!
This is why he asked for comments other than the ones about sex. I think it's fair to say we'd all sleep with all the girls, even the fat ones. Except me, I still wouldn't sleep with the fat ones. I would, however, sleep with the ugly ones.
This is why he asked for comments other than the ones about sex. I think it's fair to say we'd all sleep with all the girls, even the fat ones. Except me, I still wouldn't sleep with the fat ones. I would, however, sleep with the ugly ones.
Hey buddy, I don't have time to actually read the questions I'm answering.
Hey buddy, I don't have time to actually read the questions I'm answering.
Too busy eating caviar, I expect.
It's post #14 of this thread!
Napa sure took that one to heart.

I'm confused. Do we go back to our 17 year old body with our current brains or do we have to just do it over again with umm, what? I don't get the sensibility thingy. I keep thinking about all those times I could have had sex and failed and how this time around I would totally score, but that might change everything you know? I mean the first time I actually did score might alter me ever having the second, third, ....thirty seventh opportunity. Hmmm. I suppose it would open up new opportunities that I haven't considered though. Final conclusion I guess is that I would totally bang the sociology teacher.Anyway, I just saw this posted on TED and missed it somehow. It's Chris McDougal doing a 15 minute video and the inspiration behind my barefoot running. It's mildly about barefoot running though and has some other intriguing ideas in the video if anyone is interested. http://www.ted.com/talks/christopher_mcdou...orn_to_run.html

Too busy eating caviar, I expect.
Uni/foie gras custard and Spanish mackeral escabeche. But you're probably too poor to know what that means.
Well, to be fair, it wasn't for a lack of trying. I got shot down...a lot.
You also didn't even make the move when your friend brvheart did the asking and the setting up of the date and even got the 'yes, I'll go out with him if he asks me' answer from the chick who definitely wasn't ugly.
You also didn't even make the move when your friend brvheart did the asking and the setting up of the date and even got the 'yes, I'll go out with him if he asks me' answer from the chick who definitely wasn't ugly.
Just because you think the 45 year old spinster in your church group 'really should have been able to get herself a man' doesn't mean that Clint is going to grace her chest with a load of his, well, you know.
I'm confused. Do we go back to our 17 year old body with our current brains or do we have to just do it over again with umm, what? I don't get the sensibility thingy. I keep thinking about all those times I could have had sex and failed and how this time around I would totally score, but that might change everything you know? I mean the first time I actually did score might alter me ever having the second, third, ....thirty seventh opportunity. Hmmm. I suppose it would open up new opportunities that I haven't considered though. Final conclusion I guess is that I would totally bang the sociology teacher.
Just take who you are now and put yourself back in high school. Then just ignore the boring stuff about picking the right lottery numbers and similar situations. Do you think you would have the same friends? Would your approach to classes/sports be different? Would you participate in different extra-curricular activities? Etc.
Uni/foie gras custard and Spanish mackeral escabeche.
Invisible lol.
Just because you think the 45 year old spinster in your church group 'really should have been able to get herself a man' doesn't mean that Clint is going to grace her chest with a load of his, well, you know.
That's the crazy part. She was a whore! She had a kid and everything. I believe she was 24 or so.
If you went back to high school now, besides the sex, how would it be different? Like you inhabited your high school body Quantum Leap-style with all your present day knowledge and...um, I don't want to say "maturity" with this group, but something like that.
You cannot propose that question but clause it with "besides sex".That's like saying "Lets say you were sent back to California in the year 1848 and found yourself at Sutters Mill. Besides walking around picking up all the Gold Nuggets, what would you do?" I mean, who fucking cares what else one might do in that situation, aside from using our adult knowledge to exploit the self-esteem issues of high school aged girls for our own sexual gratification in the context of not risking any trouble with the law? Also, if I Quantum Leap style lept into the body of me in high school, does that mean I leap back to my present life and leave that me (and all associated consequences) in some parallel universe irrelevant to my present existence? Because if so, I'm leaving that me with more child support payments than you can possibly imagine. Also, I'm doing a lot of raping, since it isn't like anything matters to me once I leap back. Yeah, Alternate Universe Me is screwed because of my reckless actions, but I can safely assume that if Alternative Universe Me is anything like This Universe Me and he lept into by body right now, he would do the same thing and totally ruin my life, so fuck him.
You have whores in your church group? Maybe I need to reconsider this.
In every church group, there are three types of girls.The Pious ones, the social outcasts who join for a sense of belonging and the repentant whores.Of these, believe it or not, it's the repentant whores who are the hardest nut to crack.

I just rocked an interview. Finally. It turns out that my preparation has been sorely lacking. A friend gave me a huge printout with common interview questions and key points employers want to hear. I typed out about 20 questions and my desired responses. During the interview, when I was asked a question, I was ready with an answer. I'm sure some of you are thinking, yeah, duh. That's what you do in an interview. But I'm just so business retarded.Oh, and the job is in San Diego, so here's hoping.

You mean formally?

Uni/foie gras custard and Spanish mackeral escabeche.
Well now you're just saying words and hoping they match up.
Sigh. Come on, Napa. COME ON!

What if instead of Quantum Leap style, I said non-reversible Freaky Friday style, but the person you switch with is eerily similar to your old high school self? Would that be better?I think I would be better at getting girls to sleep with me, but, again, no current evidence to suggest this.

Hahaha...you hang out with people who say stuff like that. Heh.
well I don't actually hang out with people that say stuff like that. I... god damn I'd flip my wig and say "yeah except for all those african kids that die of aids and the 10 year old malaysian girls sold into prostitution... but yeah, he's pretty good to you! congrats!" but yeah, I'm around them. they're all over this place, stinking up my facebook from time to time too.
I wash my hands before I pee so I don't get my penis dirty.
haha.and nothing has changed about my abilities with women since high school so I would not have a very good time. I'd probably just do more drugs cause I mean why the hell not?