I Called In Sick Today

Mine was "kittens." I think speedz must've influenced me somehow.Follow-up question:How many did you try before you entered some variant of women or boobs?
3, I think. Can't remember #2, but it was benign.EDIT- "INAPPROPRIATE" Not #2. Just a good one.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Dear Beans, LLY, El Guapo, brv, Napa maybe (he has a real job and some money now, right?) Shake (lol), and anyone else with both money and a soul (really just money):I need to raise a bunch of money this month to keep my spot on the board of this non-profit I'm involved in. Without having this on my resume, I am concerned with my ability to get into a good undergraduate program law school (Dawson's thinking about a career change obvy). If you want good Dawson stories again you have to donate.Here's the LinkFor some reason I think Beans is like a billionaire, so this is the first place I've posted this. If we're friends on facebook get ready for a month of unabashed begging for money.Edit: also please don't post that picture in here.Edit2: And do it for the kids or whatever
what's wrong with your site? I just donated $3,000 and it's not updating. does it not do it automatically?also, www.fuckyeahnouns.com doesn't open for me.
what's wrong with your site? I just donated $3,000 and it's not updating. does it not do it automatically?also, www.fuckyeahnouns.com doesn't open for me.
just ****yeahnouns.com no www.

Dear Cane or Essay, Can I get a ruling on this?

My point was that if you're robbing a bank and someone gets killed then you can expect to be charged for murder even if you never intended for someone to get killed.
No, robbing the bank has nothing to do with the charge.
Yes, it does.