I Called In Sick Today

But I don't respect your religious beliefs, no.
I don't believe you.
Has this 10,000% for-sure been confirmed as being him?
Yes. He linked it from his blog.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Best way to die ever?I would think it would be even better than in your sleep, unless he knew something was really wrong before he passed out. But if he just collapsed while celebrating? Best ever.
Fucking Christ, Jennings has a shockingly unexpected sense of humor!That is great!
He's going to sell a metric fuckton of books. He's done a bunch of PR stuff lately with the whole 'Watson' thing and he is absolutely hysterical. I was always impressed by him and his run but now he's on my bucket list of people I'd like to meet.
I'm honestly only posting here for a Beans rendition of myself. Well, that and Ouch's endless wit. That guy slays me.
Too bad he doesn't post here anymore.
Ya, he should have picked 25.
I can't shake the idea that 40 years from now, a middle-aged Wes Leonard answered a JJJ Poll© with "D: Yes, but only if I can go back to the best moment in my life, when I was the star of the school.", and then it happened, and he immediately died of a heart attack from the shock.Or maybe he was just really sad he'd never get to bone any of the stars of the BYU cheerleading squad when he got recruited.

so i was on itunes and decided to purchase Beck's album "Guero." i'd always heard good things about Beck, but for some reason (read: i'm a loser, idiot) i'd never listened to any of his stuff before. well god damn. i believe the term is singularity. the point where everything after will be forever changed (i know that's not quite the exact meaning of the word, but it fits). i was blown away. i'm not sure what i've been doing with my life so far, but clearly things need to change. if this could exist i didnt know about it, what else am i ignorant of?

so i was on itunes and decided to purchase Beck's album "Guero." i'd always heard good things about Beck, but for some reason (read: i'm a loser, idiot) i'd never listened to any of his stuff before. well god damn. i believe the term is singularity. the point where everything after will be forever changed (i know that's not quite the exact meaning of the word, but it fits). i was blown away. i'm not sure what i've been doing with my life so far, but clearly things need to change. if this could exist i didnt know about it, what else am i ignorant of?
Jesus Christ's saving grace.
unfortunately i was given that sales pitch hundreds of times as a child. but luckily for me, even as a youngster, i could see it was nonsense.
unfortunately i was given that sales pitch hundreds of times as a child. but luckily for me, even as a youngster, i could see it was nonsense.
Not the appropriate response to a good joke.
This is like asking if VA Tech gives away handguns. Or, one level down from that, according to JJJ's research.
My first reaction was that this may be the dumbest analogy I'd ever heard. But after realizing that I have no ideawhat the reference to JJJ's research was about, and wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm going with this just being a really bad joke.And, since you're not Wang, I'm hoping that not having my mouth suctioned to your balls at all times doesn't makebrv hate me even more now than he already does. Assuming, of course, that the main reason he doesn't like me ismy negative comments towards wang over one of the Jenny posts.Despite the fact that, as bones pointed out, forgiveness is part of being a christian.Or for rambling, which I'm doing now...
My first reaction was that this may be the dumbest analogy I'd ever heard. But after realizing that I have no idea what the reference to JJJ's research was about, and wanting to give you the benefit of the doubt, I'm going with this just being a really bad joke.
I'm not going to waste my time going into why you're wrong about your analysis of my analogy, I'll just inform you that the only point I was trying to make was the fact that your question was beyond idiotic. Does a Mormon school that expells students for having sex give away free condoms? I mean...what the fuck?
And, since you're not Wang, I'm hoping that not having my mouth suctioned to your balls at all times doesn't make brv hate me even more now than he already does. Assuming, of course, that the main reason he doesn't like me is my negative comments towards wang over one of the Jenny posts.
I can tell you with 100% confidence that brv's dislike of you does not stem from one comment you may have made to Wang a few years ago.
Not the appropriate response to a good joke.
It's rare when Suited figures out that I'm joking.Also: DON'T DO IT SPEEDZ! DON'T!EDIT: ****ing speedz.
Go with Midnite Vultures next.
It's rare when Suited figures out that I'm joking.Also: DON'T DO IT SPEEDZ! DON'T!
I figured he knew but made that response anyway.Also: SORRY BRV! SORRY!
odelay. then listen to the new radiohead again.
hahahahayes it was, sourpuss.
odelay. then listen to the new radiohead again.
i'm probably going to get all his albums.
yes it was, sourpuss.
i will never admit to that or anything else related to said joke. no further questions.