Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

There is a practice test, but it is a bit longer because it's official http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/And I just failed it. I got 13/24. To be fair, I answered as fast as I could, but it is wayyyyyyyy harder than the US one. Lots of arbritrary stuff like percentage of Muslims in the country.
You have failed the practice citizenship test.Questions answered correctly: 12 out of 24 (50%)Time taken: 05 minutes 40 seconds

Hot dang it, remind me never to look at Twitter the day after a big finale episode for reality tv. Instantly saw who won and I only just started dling the torrent. Balls!Andre: for god's sake could you quit with the annoying asshole dogs and just get an awesome cat instead? My dad's new cat:28523_10150208358100537_814545536_12588251_983115_n.jpgMy comment on the photo included "Dad, since when do you pop your collar?" even though I know the answer.

So what's the answer?

As for the two chihuahua's that were going to be sent to a shelter - we brought them home over the weekend.
Wait...I don't remember the first part of this story. I'm going to assume that if you told it a while ago, I told you not to take them in, and you ignored me.
It's cool because it looks like a cartoon drawing.
Yeah it's really cool. When you first posted it I was not convinced it was real, so I looked it up and found some other pictures of it. It's quite awesome.
Yeah it's really cool. When you first posted it I was not convinced it was real, so I looked it up and found some other pictures of it. It's quite awesome.
I bet if I had been able to post the picture through the original source that I saw it ("17 Images You Won't Believe Aren't Photoshopped"), you would've been less skeptical.

I just got a text from an unrecognised number:"Nice dressing gown :-) love Dave x lol"I think maybe it was meant for my flatmate, but either way it freaked me out until I realised I'm not wearing a dressing gown (To clarify: I am wearing clothes).

What's a dressing gown?Also, Dave kind of sounds like a loser.Edit: Oh, it's a robe.
If it's the Dave I think it is, yeah, he is a loser. That's why I am not going to mention the text to him or my flatmate.

Nice article Joseph. My favorites:matrix.jpgrubberducky_new.jpg

still cute enough to get another look.
True.
That UK citizenship test doesn't make any sense. Why would have to know population percentages or childrens school attire to become a citizen?
The school attire thing is kind of useless (unless the testee has kids), but the population percentages seem fairly worthwhile. I think it's important to understand the makeup of your country.Heh...teste.I know all kinds of stuff about reproductive physiology. Sadly, none of it is so interesting that I feel the need to explain it to y'all. It's semi-interesting though, so if anyone has any questions, go nuts!
(To clarify: I am wearing clothes).
What are you, in public.
85%. Who rly cares about susan b anthony anyways
He's back.

So got my first grill this past weekend and have been cooking dead animals on it 3 times already. Figured Sean and Rolly had some good grilling tips and ideas. So, let me hear em!Edit:Dressing? RussianDip? Chili Con Queso

So got my first grill this past weekend and have been cooking dead animals on it 3 times already. Figured Sean and Rolly had some good grilling tips and ideas. So, let me hear em!Edit:Dressing? RussianDip? Chili Con Queso
Cut a slit down a bananaInsert chocolateWrap in foilPut it on the grillAlso: grilled halloumi cheese.
My bad they were Cherry Flavored Craisins. Still awesome though!Also, I need to know everyone's favorite salad dressing and/ or dip, spread etc.
Not that you were talking to me, but...dressing: Greekdip: hummus (I really like the roasted red pepper flavor)
Cut a slit down a bananaInsert chocolateWrap in foilPut it on the grill
Damn, that sounds good. Add ice cream, hot fudge and coconut ooh and maybe a little pineapple and...oh my.

An ovtcharka needs an "intelligent highly experienced" owner as it can easily kill a large man. It requires an owner who knows how to display strong, calm and balanced leadership and one who is willing to spend a lot of time ensuring the development of a well-balanced animal.