I Called In Sick Today

I gave Kayla an iPod last night. Right in front of her boyfriend. It was pretty tough to walk that one back. Wang: "You're the only person I know who loves music as much as I do, so it's a real shame you don't have an iPod. Here. It's a little old, but it still works. Same with the earbuds, but I've got so many different pair that I'll never use them. Anyway, headphone quality really makes a difference, and these aren't great, but most chicks prefer the in-ears, and even CrappyBose is better than CrappyTinnyApple. So: here. Enjo- Hey, there, Alex. I didn't see you there."Alex: "I just walked up."Wang: "Ah. That explains it."Alex: (points to bag of musical party favors I'm handing to Angie) "Whatcha got here?"Wang: "Ah. That's an iPod. And some headphones. For Kayla."Alex: (raises eyebrows)Kayla: (looks like she's considering talking)Wang: "Yup. A buddy of mine comes in here all the time and owns a pawn shop. Kayrah told him to save his tips for her and find her a cheap iPod. So. You know, here you go."Alex: "Cool."Kayla: "Thanks, Derek."Wang: "Yup yup. Peace, uh, peace out, peeps."

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

What name/names are you posting under?[Comment From Derek Derek : ] Sounds like Tiger needs an afternoon meditation session. ???

Wouldn't a 1570 basically get you a full ride to almost anywhere in the country? That seems pretty high. Isn't 1600 a perfect score? I don't know anything about the SAT.Maybe I'll go read wiki... but probably not.
Speedz pretty much hit the nail on the head. Full rides to Ivies require a lot more than a great SAT score. My grades were just good nothing amazing. I could have had a full ride to UF or Univ of Miami if I wanted. I probably could have had partial rides to a bunch of 2nd tier schools. Plus, I could afford 4 years of tuition which made me even less likely to get a ride from a great school. They love people who can pay!By the end of the college tour, I was only interested in Penn, Duke and Stanford. I heard a lot of negative feedback from people from my high school who went to Duke, so I crossed them off the list. Stanford was notorious for being tough on out of staters so I applied early to Penn and was basically told by my admissions interviewer that I had nothing to worry about which was nice.edit: I should mention both my parents also went to Penn. That's pretty relevant to the story. Hello mexico.
hey ron how's it hanging
It still hangs, but just not as low. Wait, are we talking about my belly or weiner?
Pretty sure Ron has been losing some weight, he may be able to answer this question now.
yes, just passed the 55lb lost barrier, steamrolling to 100lbs, where I'll still be bigger than most of you homos, but I'll be sleek and sexy. Ok, maybe not, but...yeah, but nothing
I am disappoint.
You'd prefer I stay bloated and tubby?I got nothing much too offer these days. Job still is annoying. An elderly gentleman pee'd on my chair the other day. I didn't notice till after he left. It was glorious. I actually just like having that story. It was the second time this year an old person ruined one of my chairs due to leakage. I have my heavy bag and tried to do three 3 minute rounds for the first time. I almost passed out after a minute. Wow is that a workout. I went with four 1 minute rounds and intend to build up. My left hook is tight, but sadly, being a lefty, my right hook is supposed to be my weapon. It is not. See, I told you I have nothing.
How'd it smell?
probably like piss.we had beer olympics for our legal fraternity yesterday. we made the finals in beer pong and speed quarters, but lost in both. we were cheated so hard by the three l's i almost lost my mind. this guy clearly cheated by using two differnt quarters. after he makes it the judge points it out and this guy on the other team goes insane saying that it isnt in the rules that you cant use two quarters. i said it doesnt need to be written, everyone knows that. and its been enforced the whole time. this guy starts screaming at me. so i wait until he stops and i say, as loud as i can, am i the only one who gives a shit about the rules?he didnt get it.they ended up ruling that you cant use two quarters, but that round counted. which makes no sense. but whatever.our team name, by the way, was THE BIG LEBREWSKI.
we were cheated so hard by the three l's i almost lost my mind. this guy clearly cheated by using two differnt quarters. after he makes it the judge points it out and this guy on the other team goes insane saying that it isnt in the rules that you cant use two quarters. i said it doesnt need to be written, everyone knows that. and its been enforced the whole time. this guy starts screaming at me. so i wait until he stops and i say, as loud as i can, am i the only one who gives a shit about the rules?
Law students are the worst.
this guy clearly cheated by using two differnt quarters. after he makes it the judge points it out and this guy on the other team goes insane saying that it isnt in the rules that you cant use two quarters. i said it doesnt need to be written, everyone knows that. and its been enforced the whole time. this guy starts screaming at me. so i wait until he stops and i say, as loud as i can, am i the only one who gives a shit about the rules?he didnt get it.they ended up ruling that you cant use two quarters, but that round counted. which makes no sense. but whatever.
That is despicable. The rules for these things aren't meant to be comprehensive. That guy should be hanged, or at the very least drawn and quartered.

I think I would rather be hanged, than drawn and quartered.

Might not die from the drawing/quartering, though. I was saying, "That guy should be executed, or a least tortured."
Actually, the hanging was part of the torture and the quartering was the cause of death...the beheading was considered part of the quartering even though it immediately preceeded the body being divided into four parts.
Actually, the hanging was part of the torture and the quartering was the cause of death...the beheading was considered part of the quartering even though it immediately preceeded the body being divided into four parts.
the_more_you_know2.jpg
Might not die from the drawing/quartering, though. I was saying, "That guy should be executed, or a least tortured."
It was clear what you were saying, I was just commenting on that fact that I would probably rather die quickly than be tortured/cut in four pieces. However, my decision on that front has a lot to do with my belief in the afterlife.
It was clear what you were saying, I was just commenting on that fact that I would probably rather die quickly than be tortured/cut in four pieces. However, my decision on that front has a lot to do with my belief in the afterlife.
I thought he meant like, pelted with quarters, so I didn't really get what all the fuss was about.We used to play this game we called penny tossin'. We'd fill mugs, bowls, etc. with water and try to sink pennies from 20-30 feet away. Chris once broke someone's favorite glass by hitting the rim.
You think that people who don't believe (or aren't sure anyway) in the afterlife would rather be tortured than die quickly?
We used to play this game we called penny tossin'. We'd fill mugs, bowls, etc. with water and try to sink pennies from 20-30 feet away. Chris once broke someone's favorite glass by hitting the rim.
We used to play a game called "caps". It involved taking the many beer bottle caps we had collected for such an occasion and trying to flip them into plastic cups filled with beer or some kind of gross mixed drink (a favorite was Don Carlos Rum & Generic Energy Drink). I think this is a common game for alcoholics.