I Called In Sick Today

SMD TigroOh what do Nathan Green, Ian Poulter and I have in common?All had a hole-in-one yesterday. I shot 79. I r 1 happy pandaPeace.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Oh what do Nathan Green, Ian Poulter and I have in common?All had a hole-in-one yesterday. I shot 79. I r 1 happy panda
Nice, congrats. Can we get a play-by-play of the hole and the shot?
Frankly, I'm not even sure what we're talking about anymore.
This entire discussion is based on my total misunderstanding of the process of drawing and quartering. A quick wiki-search has rectified the problem. I would so rather be hanged.
On what grounds could the church possibly be against such a law? I mean, other than the fact that it will hurt them.
Yeah, they should be against this, especially because this is the current law:....have 30 years past their 18th birthday to file a lawsuit.That seems to cover a lot of bases.
Yeah, but they should really know the negative publicity that will certainly result from actively fighting the change will substantially outweigh any benefits they'll reap as a result of 55 year-old dudes being unable to accuse his former pastor of being an Unkle Bad Touch. Just a terrible, terrible decision from the Papist Rapists. So Kayla and I have run our course, I believe. We got into a pretty big row the other night. It basically comes down to my inability to deal with her emotional inaccessibility. She's a wonderful girl, but I can't handle her refusal to be vulnerable. On an intellectual level, I know I shouldn't take it personally; she doesn't trust anyone. I've pretty much found the bottom of it, I think, but I can't be in a relationship with someone who won't let me in. I like being able to take care of the people I care about. With her that's impossible. I'll know she's in distress, and she when I ask what's going on, she denies me access. Usually I can burn through the cold front that people put up. Most people really want to share their pain, but they don't want to appear needy or whatever, so they make you ask a few times to protect themselves. With her, though... no. She just really wants to keep it all bundled up inside. Honestly, it's not my business, and I have no right to, like, demand access, but it makes me uncomfortable nonetheless. Worse, it makes me feel impotent, and my ego is simply too big to handle that. Of course, that's not all of it. She has a boyfriend, making the relationship itself is difficult, the potential benefits of which are capped. So I've basically withdrawn from the relationship emotionally. It might take a while for me to get myself completely uncoupled from it, but the process has begun, and we're on an irreversible, inexorable course. It's too bad, because she really likes me, and I obviously really like her, too. This one's going to sting a bit. I did not expect this.

no longer having to actively assist someone in a retarded lie sounds more like a relief than anything. this comes from me of course.nooooooo credibility

I passed the Bar. Weeeeee!Now, on to phase 2: finding another job.
I really feel like we should have had some warning that you were about to find out the results so that we could have worked you over some more. Also, good luck with that.
Enjo- Hey, there, Alex. I didn't see you there."I just walked up."Ah. That explains it.
He's a sidler. Nice cover up though.
I can't be in a relationship with someone who won't let me in.
I remember seeing a movie when I was young and naive where a woman pulled up to a man (who had been courting her unsuccessfully), opened her car door, and said, "Get in if you want to get in."I remember at the time thinking, "Was that sexual innuendo? Did she mean in in?" (I probably wasn't old enough to know the word "innuendo.")Anyway, I'm still not sure if it was or wasn't.Edit: Congrats, CB. Nice, run.
gratz. so you're just going to up and leave the place that paid you while you were studying?
actually, the place that hired me out of law school made me work all summer before the bar the first time and then fired me the day after I failed the bar the first time.at the moment, I am unemployed......but my prospects increased ten fold by passing the bar. that may have been a serious answer to a great joke.
no I thought you found another place after that whole thinglaw-school.jpg
I did some temporary law clerk work around November/December but they can't bring anyone on full time at the moment. Sorry JLL, I thought I posted the date earlier because Brv asked a couple times.
and yet you passed the bar. sigh, standards are slipping it seems.
I know, right? Great for me bad for comedy. I even passed the background check so I will be sworn in next Monday as a bonafide lawyer.
He's a sidler. Nice cover up though.I remember seeing a movie when I was young and naive where a woman pulled up to a man (who had been courting her unsuccessfully), opened her car door, and said, "Get in if you want to get in."I remember at the time thinking, "Was that sexual innuendo? Did she mean in in?" (I probably wasn't old enough to know the word "innuendo.")Anyway, I'm still not sure if it was or wasn't.
That's pretty forward. If a woman said that to me, I'd assume she was easier than the Florida bar.

Congratulations to CaneBrain on becoming a lawyer! Along with being a doctor, it's one of the two best careers you can have. I learned that from playing Life.

Congratulations to CaneBrain on becoming a lawyer! Along with being a doctor, it's one of the two best careers you can have. I learned that from playing Life.
Ha.I think the salary was $50,000 on the version I played. The current version has a lot more options:No Degree RequiredSalesperson: Salary $20–50,000; taxes $5,000 Hair Stylist: Salary $30–60,000; taxes $10,000 Mechanic: Salary $30–60,000; taxes $10,000 Police Officer: Salary $40–70,000; taxes $15,000; collect $5,000 from anyone spinning a 10 Entertainer: Salary $50,000 (no max); taxes $20,000 Athlete: Salary $60,000 (no max); taxes $25,000 Degree RequiredTeacher: Salary $40–70,000; taxes $15,000 Computer Designer: Salary $50–80,000; taxes $20,000 Accountant: Salary $70–110,000; taxes $30,000 Veterinarian: Salary $80–120,000; taxes $35,000 Lawyer: Salary $90,000 (no max); taxes $40,000 Doctor: Salary $100,000 (no max); taxes $45,000
Ha.I think the salary was $50,000 on the version I played. The current version has a lot more options:No Degree RequiredSalesperson: Salary $20–50,000; taxes $5,000 Hair Stylist: Salary $30–60,000; taxes $10,000 Mechanic: Salary $30–60,000; taxes $10,000 Police Officer: Salary $40–70,000; taxes $15,000; collect $5,000 from anyone spinning a 10 Entertainer: Salary $50,000 (no max); taxes $20,000 Athlete: Salary $60,000 (no max); taxes $25,000 Degree RequiredTeacher: Salary $40–70,000; taxes $15,000 Computer Designer: Salary $50–80,000; taxes $20,000 Accountant: Salary $70–110,000; taxes $30,000 Veterinarian: Salary $80–120,000; taxes $35,000 Lawyer: Salary $90,000 (no max); taxes $40,000 Doctor: Salary $100,000 (no max); taxes $45,000
I like how you have to bribe the police officers.

Congrats, Cane, that is a really awesome achievement. Hope you find a job soon. It's pretty cool that once you achieve something like that, you basically have a new status now for the rest of your life that no one can take away from you. Well, not without great effort at least.

i mean, i've always found jessica simpson far too _____ to be attractive in any way, but i think we can all agree that this:x2_114c774.jpgis something we'd like to wang caress