Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

back in 2007, when I didn't want to work but had some savings left, I used to eat a lot of different kinds of soups and canned fruits and what have you.I got sick of it pretty fast.wonder how the chili is at wendys
Not horrible if you get request the hot chili seasoning packet to add to it and cheese.
In p-chem we're currently learning about vitamin metabolism. The vegetarians seemed ok with it, but you should've seen the vegans freaking out. They've spent years getting all pissy at people who even hint that they might not be getting everything they need in their diets, and now they're realizing that it's not true. I'm enjoying their frustrations. I know you're not vegan, just wanted to mention it.
so they're dieing slowly of malnutrition?
Oh, wait, was it a joke about jews being physically inferior/weak? I could get behind that.
but you couldn't push very hard?
There's a Girl in My Soup
My god, but you're lovely.
If you can't get it to work, I'll loan you my mlb.tv username/password. You'll be about 60-90 seconds off, but it'll be HD, I think.
Thanks for the offer, I just said fuck it and closed up shop 2 hours early and went home.
Yesterday I left work a bit early because I had a Migraine. I have gotten bad headaches before, but this was ridiculous. My wife gets them fairly often but has learned to cope with them. I got home just before 5, she told me to go lay down and the only way she ever feels better is to sleep, and she would get me up in an hour or two. The next thing I know I wake up it's 4:00 AM. I watched a bit of TV, then went back to sleep until 7:00 AM and slept right through my alarm clock.I didn't drink anything or take any kind of sleeping medication. She said she tried to wake me up three times and I was completely non-responsive. The last time I have slept like that was after a 3 day weekend where I did not sleep at all and drank the entire time.Good news is a feel great and rested today. But that was very strange.
heroine is a helluva drug.
Go on...Suck on a few lemon wedges.I'm thinking about trying to make a soup someday soon. Anyone have recipe recommendations?
cream of sum yungguy
2 large chicken breasts1 lg. onion2 carrots, cut in pieces3 stalks celery, cut in pieces3 qts. water1 tbsp. chicken bouillonIn a large stock pot, cover chicken with water, add above ingredients and boil until very tender. Allow chicken to cool in the liquid. Remove chicken and reserve for some other future use. Strain remaining broth and discard the cooked vegetables. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add cooked matzo balls and thoroughly heat them or drop uncooked matzo balls into broth following directions on the matzo ball recipe.MATZO BALLS:1 tbsp. chicken fat or oil1 tbsp. chopped parsley1 c. boiling waterSalt & pepper to taste2 eggs, separated1 c. matzo meal1 lg. celery stalk, chopped1 clove garlic, chopped1 sm. onion, choppedChop seasonings very fine, then fry in oil. When clear, add cup of boiling water; then cool a few minutes. Add matzo meal, well beaten egg yolks, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites. Form into small balls and drop into boiling chicken soup or you can drop them into boiling salted water. Cover pot and simmer for approximately 30 minutes or until puffed up and done.
leave it to the friggin jews to take all the good stuff OUT of the soup.
man this makes me want some soup!I don't have any soup.
move to a real city etc etc
shit bo only draftin I know bout is bumper to bumper down the backstretch.
Rubbin's racin'.All you need to know is who the best posters are. Easy peasy Japanesey.
Fantasy Off Topic LeagueParticipants - speedz, Randy, El Guapo, gobears, SBriand
The spots are filling up quickly! Reserve yours today!Possible prize for the winner!So I assume Wang isn't around because he's ducking that one guy about the $50, right?That's gotta be the only explanation.
it pretty much seems like the reason it wasn't reported on yet was that the retard police department can't figure anything out about it.
No, this is the reason:"The crime scene was so horrifying police would not even describe it, saying only that the victims died of blunt force trauma."It's only national news if they release the horrifying details...or once they catch the guy and either he's someone you could never picture doing something like that, or he's someone that everyone would hear about and say, "Oh, I totally would have seen that coming if I knew him."