I Called In Sick Today

we were also told to leave the bill on top of the drawer to remember what we were given. it made for good fun whenever it was windy. there was actually both counterfeiting and quick changing going on when I was at McDs. this poor kid who had some kind of a disorder (possibly a little autistic) got lit up for $500 by a quick changer, which then obviously led to many more attempts in the area. people are grand.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

we were also told to leave the bill on top of the drawer to remember what we were given. it made for good fun whenever it was windy. there was actually both counterfeiting and quick changing going on when I was at McDs. this poor kid who had some kind of a disorder (possibly a little autistic) got lit up for $500 by a quick changer, which then obviously led to many more attempts in the area. people are grand.
I got conned in Argentina out of about $20 (US) when a cabbie gave me fake currency as change. Best part: At the Buenos Aires airport before leaving to go back to Miami I was handed a pamphlet warning me to beware of cab drivers, bus drivers, and subway booth employees as they are known to pawn counterfeit 20s and 50s off on stupid tourists. Information that would have been helpful yesterday!In fairness to the cab driver, it was a pretty decent counterfeit. I kept a fake 20 and a real 20 and we put them in a scrap book side by side. Cant tell the difference.
Dammit...I totally skimmed and misunderstood that one. My bad, Quacker.What are you, high? Veal. Lamb. MICRO PIGLET. It's like the most ultimate of all tender baby-meats.
tender bacon? i mean, i know you're jewish, but you're doing it wrong.
how on earth do you quickchange someone for FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS at mcdonalds?

I don't think you guys realize what you've doneJoey: as long as there's no more talk about seconds, I'm okme2: well actually I'm full so you're okRM: full of somethingwbp: this is pretty minuteme2: well I'd need 29 moreme3: our shame is negligibleme2: they gonna kill usme3: who cares? they are weakme2: you're such a loonerBG: actually that's meEl G: what? a month?loogie: WHAT A MONTH!me3: you're gonna regret this in the morningme2: that'll be what? 2010?

Just to make sure you dont get stiffed again, I vow to never post again....under any of the fifty or so accounts available to me.... until it is premiered. :pinkieswearface:
me2: great going speedzEl G: now who'm I'm gonna'm get to be my deck aide?me2: yea we finished that last segment
RM: I'll take this oneme2: gotta love the classics
Cheeto is the best cat ever.
Hm... can you back this statement up with some kind of photographic evidence? Preferably extensive.
"Out of ten?""Out of five?"
Like everyone said, they just do it so you can't claim you gave them a different denomination. Also: chill out and don't let it bother you that these servers are saying an extra 3 words.Hey everyone: My chinese flatmate has the best name ever for if I was an asian stripper - Cherry Ho.
Just to make sure you dont get stiffed again, I vow to never post again....under any of the fifty or so accounts available to me.... until it is premiered. :pinkieswearface:
I TAKE IT BACK! DEAR LORD ALMIGHTY I TAKE IT BACK!
This is a serious question. When did pounds stop killing unwanted cats?
When they found religion. Wait, that joke doesn't work...did I ever tell you that I've found a interestingly high number of people who work with animals aren't religious? Actually, it's probably because of where I live. Damn heathen massholes.Pounds do still euthanize plenty of cats, but shelters/humane societies/rescue organizations do try to take in older cats that are adoptable and as many kittens as they can fit (kittens almost always get adopted). In order to take in as many kittens as possible, they use foster homes to clear out more space in-house.
tender bacon? i mean, i know you're jewish, but you're doing it wrong.
I know you're kidding, but can you imagine the melt-in-your-mouthedness of pulled pork from a baby micro pig?
I would also like to know the answer to this question.
Hm... can you back this statement up with some kind of photographic evidence? Preferably extensive.
I'm not sure, but I can try. Yesterday I couldn't find her, which was especially strange because the usual hard to find sleeping spots are in my room, which was closed off due to the current kitten infestation. I looked around for a while, and made my way into the kitchen.shelf3.jpgshelf2.jpgshelf4.jpgThen I had an issue with the cats spending too much time together and eventually melting into one two-headed supercat.twoheads.jpgyinyang.jpgmonster.jpg
I keep trying to find a way to respond to this but I can't without sounding like I am trying to be an ass. I guess living in Chicago you don't hear what most of the nation thinks about you as sports fans or you ignore it. Let's just say that if it was a play in game between who is most obnoxious, Det v Chi, Detroit would continue it's losing streak. I would suspect Boston would be the team waiting to play the winner.
i wasn't really speaking to the obnoxiousness of pure fandom as much as the whole "pride for where you're from" thing spilling over from your city's sports teams. like, i get it, you're from detroit so you root for the tigers, but when you try to tell me how awesome detroit is as a city, my response will always be, "Detroit??? REALLY????" i've found cleveland people to be the same, which is equally as comical to me.

I called in sick today. I'm watching American Pie...the Chris Kleine character still bothers me as much as it always did. I'm trying to schedule out my day here...thsi is what I have to do.-grocery store-find immersion blender to buy...maybe at Home Goods?-study P Chem-study anatomy-study histology-eat lunch-eat dinner-watch either I Love You Man or Wolverine-maybe take a painkiller, preferably an hour before watching whichever movie I choose-cook dinnerI think that's it. I don't need recommendations, I'm just talking out loud here...sort of. Unless anyone does have recommendations that I can ignore, of course.

I'm not sure, but I can try. Yesterday I couldn't find her, which was especially strange because the usual hard to find sleeping spots are in my room, which was closed off due to the current kitten infestation. I looked around for a while, and made my way into the kitchen.
<3 Cheeto <3

Going to my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary party at the "assisted living facility" today. Crossing my fingers for some limbo and the chicken dance.

me2: great going speedzEl G: now who'm I'm gonna'm get to be my deck aide?me2: yea we finished that last segment
This was great.I can't believe speedz ran off beans. If Wang or Ron ever come back, don't do that again.
unnecessary. no one's going to kill a wee pig like that for his bacon.
In my head, that post was in a Scottish accent. Love it.
Going to my grandparents 70th wedding anniversary party at the "assisted living facility" today. Crossing my fingers for some limbo and the chicken dance.
70th anniversary? That's impressive on many levels.
I can't believe speedz ran off beans. If Wang or Ron ever come back, don't do that again.
I'm sorry!
YEAH BRO PILLZ BRO
I hear you. Maybe I'll slap on some trendy jeans and a button down with the sleeves 1/4 rolled up and sit around my place sipping pinot grig instead. Get my depressants that way. Would that be more like it? HUH?
Pretty sure you just jinxed it.
yeah loogster, lest we not forget what thread we're posting in here.there's no way you're having sex on wednesday.
Well, then I don't feel bad about you not getting laid tonight.
Oh, hey loogie. Tough break about last night.
RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!That's what I yelled out while stuffing the French Dana Plato last night. High fives for everyone!I called my shot and came through in the clutch. <--INNUENDOThat was the longest dry spell I've had prior to pre-virgin. I won't be specific, but let's say it was long enough that Dawson and Wang would call me a fag. Apparently, Dana Plato is my girlfriend now (MDG, can I get the number for your pastor?) making her my second ESL significant other. There's nothing sexier than a language barrier.
Apparently, Dana Plato is my girlfriend now making her my second ESL significant other.
Simultaneously?!?!Also, you're welcome for the effective reverse-jinx.
Also, you're welcome for the effective reverse-jinx.
I could have never gotten laid with out, so thank you. It was like you were there with me.
RM: I'll take this oneme2: gotta love the classics
haha
I know you're kidding, but can you imagine the melt-in-your-mouthedness of pulled pork from a dozen baby micro pigs?
FYP because I'm hungry and I loooove pulled pork.
In my head, that post was in a Scottish accent. Love it.
Well now I'm going to have to agree that the post requires a thick brogue to maximize funniness. And emphasis on the "wee."On a related note, my favourite scottish joke:

A man in Scotland calls his son in Edinburgh the day before Christmas Eve and says, "I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; thirty years of misery is enough.""Dad, what are you talking about?" the son screams."We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the father says. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you can call your sister in Aberdeen and tell her "Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like hell they're getting divorced," she shouts. "I'll take care of this."She calls home immediately, and screams at her father, "You are NOT getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?" and hangs up.The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay," he says, "they're coming for Christmas - and they're paying their own way."

Simultaneously?!?!
far more impressive that concurrently.