Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I am watching a friends son for the weekend while they go on vacation for their anniversary. I changed his diaper for the first time this morning and the kid...is.......well. Almost non existent down there. I have watched a good handful of friends kids and never even noticed one way or another. I have no idea if this is something that will change as they get older, or if they are proportionate, but good lord I feel bad for this kid if that is not the case.I can't even think of something small enough to compare that would make sense.

Renae and I along with Ren's husband (Ozzy) and some of Ren's hot friends from Missouri went to the closing show of the Sun City Carnival Tour yesterday. We tailgated (I drank too much) and then I got to meet Miranda Lambert (thanks to Oz giving me his meet and greet pass. I love Ozzy.) and then we saw the show. I now have a growing appreciation for Zach Brown. He's the Kevin Smith of country music. It was a good show.

WOW
Yeah, he's such a jerk sometimes. I admire how you've been doing cardio despite the back injury and respect the fact that you could pinch my head off if we ever met for making a comment like that.Go Bengals. I'm such a loser for watching them. Thankfully I have the Cinti Bearcats and Brian Kellywho had a great win on the road last night against a ranked Beaver team. Hmm, ranked Beavers, imagine that.
My demons enjoy the elliptical machine. Less joint impact.
Plus it causes less stress on your vagina.Because elliptical machines are for women...I couldn't figure out a good joke about it though.
Ya his collar fell down.Speedz you will be happy to know that Ryan will not have a Mohawk after tonight. If you feel the need to take credit go ahead.
I do and will. That kid owes me one.
I am watching a friends son for the weekend while they go on vacation for their anniversary. I changed his diaper for the first time this morning and the kid...is.......well. Almost non existent down there. I have watched a good handful of friends kids and never even noticed one way or another. I have no idea if this is something that will change as they get older, or if they are proportionate, but good lord I feel bad for this kid if that is not the case.
Had he just gone for a swim?
I wonder what trips the "I must shit on this person" instinct in speedz
Well, strat...
Renae and I along with Ren's husband (Ozzy) and some of Ren's hot friends from Missouri went to the closing show of the Sun City Carnival Tour yesterday.
The only problem is that Nik is probably into that kind of thing.
To Whom it May Concern,I'm taping the Pats game to be started in a little while...it'd be much appreciated if the score could stay out of the thread until further notice.Thanks,Speedz99
2 - nil. No wait... 79 to 3. Uhhhh, I mean, 394? 12? What sport is this? Pats lose.