Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Renae and I along with Ren's husband (Ozzy) and some of Ren's hot friends from Missouri went to the closing show of the Sun City Carnival Tour yesterday. We tailgated (I drank too much) and then I got to meet Miranda Lambert (thanks to Oz giving me his meet and greet pass. I love Ozzy.) and then we saw the show. I now have a growing appreciation for Zach Brown. He's the Kevin Smith of country music. It was a good show.
I haven't heard of any of these people.

I saw that the Emmys were on, and Neil Patrick Harris is hosting, so I figured I'd give it a chance. He's a little nervous for me. Actually, everyone seems a little too nervous. I'm getting uncomfortable over here.

The other guy from 2 1/2 Men just won best supporting actor in a comedy over Tracy Morgan, Johnny Drama, Dwight Schrute, Neil Patrick Harris, and the southern kid from 30 Rock and Forgetting Sarah Marshall. The latter five all got loud cheers when announced, the other guy from 2 1/2 Men, not so much.I've never seen a crowd so obviously disappointed that the win went to the one guy they didn't particularly like. They have redefined the concept and execution of half-hearted applause.

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)3 Members: speedz99, chrispycream, TherafluHey. So what are you up to this fine evening?Edit: Not much, I guess. Well, see ya later!

Sarah Silverman wore a mustache and the straightest face I've ever seen for her moment on screen as a nominee. It was awesome.Toni Collette, the winner of Best Actress in a Comedy has this to say: "This is insanely confronting!" I had a joke about that, but I've been distracted by Blake Lively's breasts. Holy bajeezuz, check out the funbags on that hosehound.

I'm sorry, but how the shit did I miss
? Thank you, CNN.
In April, Iowa became the third U.S. state to legalize gay marriage, and that got Hall's wheels turning."I mean, talk about Iowa business opportunities popping up at even the darkest of times," she said.The $299 package includes a ring bearer, a cake from Dairy Queen, two songs performed by Hall and a ceremony in any style the couple chooses.
Brv?

This morning I was thinking that if I won $200M playing Keno (a lottery game), the governor might want to congratulate me, what with it being a state run program. And wouldn't you know it, the guy could possibly have the balls to ask me if I'd consider donating some of my winnings to government funded charities. I mean, that's all well and good, but the guy sure has a lot of stones to put me on the spot in front of the cameras like that. How can I say no to donating to charity after winning so much money?You know what...I would say no. And I'd tell him right in front of those cameras where he could shove his request.

This morning I was thinking that if I won $200M playing Keno (a lottery game), the governor might want to congratulate me, what with it being a state run program. And wouldn't you know it, the guy could possibly have the balls to ask me if I'd consider donating some of my winnings to government funded charities. I mean, that's all well and good, but the guy sure has a lot of stones to put me on the spot in front of the cameras like that. How can I say no to donating to charity after winning so much money?You know what...I would say no. And I'd tell him right in front of those cameras where he could shove his request.
Tell him you already did, it's called taxes.or Tell him that if you had even a shred of confidence the money wouldn't be pissed away on [insert racial epithet here] you'd gladly do so.
lay off the weed
Maybe I need to get back on the weed.
Tell him you already did, it's called taxes.
This could have worked. I also made the point to him that I was glad he asked me on camera so I could officially let everyone know that asking me for money means you automatically won't get any. Then I jump in my Fisker Karma and drive away, blasting Any Way You Want It.
what is it with us doing messages to other members in sand?I honestly do not know why, while looking for stuff to photograph on a world renowned beach in hawaii, the idea of writing andre's screen name in the sand came to mind. but I'm glad it's started a trend.
Your capitalization continues to confuse the fuck out of me.