I Called In Sick Today

I don't know why. why is it a good idea?
Because it's such a smart move IN THIS ECONOMY!I can't believe you set me up for that. Even I'm sick of it now.
wow, I hate that song.
But it still loves you.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Because it's such a smart move IN THIS ECONOMY!I can't believe you set me up for that. Even I'm sick of it now.But it still loves you.
hahahahaI will concede that a masters is probably the right move for jobless undergrads, but like, I gotta think it's easier to land a gig as a degreed accountant than a finance fag.

my favorite "in this economy" quote was the suited black man in the popeyes drive thru explaining that running out of chicken during a sale was inexcusable given these economic conditions.

my favorite "in this economy" quote was the suited black man in the popeyes drive thru explaining that running out of chicken during a sale was inexcusable given these economic conditions.
Concur. With both his comment and your assessment of it.
Concur. With both his comment and your assessment of it.
I can't possibly explain to you how delighted I was to come up with the phrase "suited black man" on the spot like that.

obligatory comment to zim about cars being possibly the worst thing on which to spend money. please do me a favor and get something pre-driven and save yourself the 10-20% instantly by forgoing the "OMGZ NEW" premium. you'll be paying cash obviously so the difference in financing won't matter at all.you know what i'd do if i were you though:i would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and give the rest of it to my friend asadulah, who works in securities...

Mike, I'm coming to Chicago for the weekend of the 8th and 9th. Any chance we could meet for lunch and I could talk to you about some basic financial planning/investing stuff?

Mike, I'm coming to Chicago for the weekend of the 8th and 9th. Any chance we could meet for lunch and I could talk to you about some basic financial planning/investing stuff?
where were you when he needed help working on his Erin Andrews project?stump-sitting, that's where you were. sitting on your stump, not willing to lift a finger.
My internal monologue after clicking on that link:Ah, it's the popeye's video he was talking about. Hey, that guy's not wearing a suit, unless you count the canadian tuxedo as a suit. He didn't even say "in this economy", he said "in this day and age". Strat was way off on this one. And then I violently burst out laughing when the guy you were talking about came on the screen. The suit, the smile, the widening eyes and slight lean forward, the "in this economy"...it was perfect. He was just so damn excited to talk about how upset he was. Well done, sir. Sending us to the guy before instead of the one you were referring to was genius.
huh you don't say
my sister just graduated from William and Mary with a degree in "American Studies". We were all pleasantly surprised when she got a job in sales with some tech company.every time she calls, I call her Dwight, Phyllis or Nard-dog for the duration of the phone call. she got a little snippy last time.
holy crap thats even more worthless than my degree. at least mine sounds like something important.she single?
I know, right? I told her to minor in something like German philosophy just to make it all sound more hilarious.you would have to ask my wife what my sister gets up to socially. I am informed on a need to know basis. I met her last boyfriend in Vegas last MLK weekend. Complete tool. College dropout/working in a sandwich shop (I kept asking her if he was a sandwich "artist"). Naturally, he stiffed me on every bill of importance (Cirque-Love tickets, nice dinners, hotel room, etc). Can you beat those traits? That is the baseline apparently.
I know, right? I told her to minor in something like German philosophy just to make it all sound more hilarious.you would have to ask my wife what my sister gets up to socially. I am informed on a need to know basis. I met her last boyfriend in Vegas last MLK weekend. Complete tool. College dropout/working in a sandwich shop (I kept asking her if he was a sandwich "artist"). Naturally, he stiffed me on every bill of importance (Cirque-Love tickets, nice dinners, hotel room, etc). Can you beat those traits? That is the baseline apparently.
I'm sure Sal could stiff you on even the trivial things, too!

well I actually graduated college, but I'm sure he's more successful than me (you know, with the whole "managing to get a girlfriend" thing as a heavy indicator). but yeah, I can be worse than those traits.you did mean beat as in be worse than, right? cause I am. quite a bit.

So I've technically only gone on two dates with this girl, and tonight on the phone she asked me if I could give her a ride to the airport on August 11. I'm so proud of myself...I avoided the obligatory awkward, "Do you think it's a bit early for that?" I'm turning over a new leaf here, bitches. Someone give me a mig-to-high five.

"We completely understand the public's concern about futuristic robots feeding on the human population, but that is not our mission," said Harry Schoell, CEO of Cyclone Power Technologies. "We are focused on demonstrating that our engines can create usable, green power from plentiful, renewable plant matter."That is a real quote.IT'S FUCKING STARTING. I mean like, how is that not a line from the new Terminator or whatever, and then we flash forward 40 years and the robots are fucking feeding on the human population. Like, could he be any more ominous? 'I swear guys, the last thing these robots would ever do is rise up against humanity and fuel themselves with our tears. In fact, it's so unlikely that we don't think about it or prepare for it. Sleep tight!'

won't that put us a little over budget?
It'd be worth it. Trust your old buddy speedz.
"We completely understand the public's concern about futuristic robots feeding on the human population, but that is not our mission," said Harry Schoell, CEO of Cyclone Power Technologies. "We are focused on demonstrating that our engines can create usable, green power from plentiful, renewable plant matter."
Beautiful.
So I've technically only gone on two dates with this girl, and tonight on the phone she asked me if I could give her a ride to the airport on August 11. I'm so proud of myself...I avoided the obligatory awkward, "Do you think it's a bit early for that?" I'm turning over a new leaf here, bitches. Someone give me a mig-to-high five.
Odds she is flying to visit her boyfriend?