I Called In Sick Today

he just randomly got a text and he doesn't have the noises turned off on his iphone, so he just starts texting a bunch during the movie. I found it incredibly distracting and turned it off, started torrenting burn after reading instead.the other movie he apparently didn't deem worthy of his attention: hudsucker proxy.
JEFFI PICKED UP DAVID RUNBAD! SO YOU KNOW HOOK ME UP IN A COUPLE YEARS WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A BEAST HE IS SCORING MORE THAN HEDMAN!!!! WEEEEE> i like hoegaarden
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

and after 3 days, he is risen!

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

JEFFI PICKED UP DAVID RUNBAD! SO YOU KNOW HOOK ME UP IN A COUPLE YEARS WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A BEAST HE IS SCORING MORE THAN HEDMAN!!!! WEEEEE> i like hoegaarden
LOL ok, now I understand the PMRUNBAD YAUS.
She knits and crochets out of love for her friends and family. You'll have to move out here, gain her trust, and guilt her into making one for you, just like I did.
What's her address?
he just randomly got a text and he doesn't have the noises turned off on his iphone, so he just starts texting a bunch during the movie. I found it incredibly distracting and turned it off, started torrenting burn after reading instead.the other movie he apparently didn't deem worthy of his attention: hudsucker proxy.
My 18 gig Coen Brothers collection finished today, so I got about 11 movies I need to watch now. Should be a productive weekend.
My 18 gig Coen Brothers collection finished today, so I got about 11 movies I need to watch now. Should be a productive weekend.
hudsucker proxy, greatest movie I ever went into with zero expectations.which obv made it all the better.
Hooooooly crap. What a tough break for Erin Andrews. Also: Is she doing Kegels in one of those videos?EDIT- I sent Bizzle a text message. I figure if anybody really wants to know, it's Bizzle.
Yeah, it's def terrible.Yeah, I def wanted to know.
The above chart may be the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.
There is no question.
I watched 3/4ths of raising arizona last night. strat's bro was not a fan so I switched movies. and then he didn't like the next one so I switched movies again, 20 minutes in.I liked what I saw of raising arizona. the big chase was pure lulz.
What the hell is wrong with Strat's Bro?
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Erin...=en&tab=wv#I mean, I am just too curious to NOT try to find them once napa's link failed.I'm glad whoever did this is gonna get destroyed.
Thank you, I gave up after a few minutes of searching.Also, since you've raised my expectations of Hudsucker Proxy, I'm saddened I won't be able to enjoy it as much as you apparently did.
Thank you, I gave up after a few minutes of searching.Also, since you've raised my expectations of Hudsucker Proxy, I'm saddened I won't be able to enjoy it as much as you apparently did.
I mean, she's ridiculous, but I kinda want to vomit imagining some fucking fat blogger holding a camera up to her peephole. oh, you probably will.
http://www.frys.com/product/5699721#rebateIs there any where to check who processes the rebates? I've been burned countless times by rebates like this and am skeptical that I won't get refunded. Also strat, is there any easy trick to getting my ratio up on what.cd? Just download the top 10's and hope somebody leeches off of me? I'm currently Up: 1.35 GB Down: 7.45 GB Ratio: 0.18 so I really need to up my ratio.
http://www.frys.com/product/5699721#rebateIs there any where to check who processes the rebates? I've been burned countless times by rebates like this and am skeptical that I won't get refunded. Also strat, is there any easy trick to getting my ratio up on what.cd? Just download the top 10's and hope somebody leeches off of me? I'm currently Up: 1.35 GB Down: 7.45 GB Ratio: 0.18 so I really need to up my ratio.
leave your stuff seeding 24/7 and ease off when you're close to a ratio limit. I know how you started, and it wasn't pretty. it might take some time but you'll dig yourself out within a week or two, probably.also: rebates are gay but I think frys is probably fine.
leave your stuff seeding 24/7 and ease off when you're close to a ratio limit. I know how you started, and it wasn't pretty. it might take some time but you'll dig yourself out within a week or two, probably.also: rebates are gay but I think frys is probably fine.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I've had a lot of stuff seeding the past week but my ratio's barely moved.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing. I've had a lot of stuff seeding the past week but my ratio's barely moved.
I keep about 2.1 just downloading whatever I want, leaving the rest to my server. I don't know your living situation, but it's infinitely easier if you just have another PC to drop torrents on.
Why oh why oh why didn't I check this thread before I went to bed dammit?I missed out on this vid.Arghhhhhhh
If you convince me to get over my moral objections about it, I still have all of the seven videos cached in my browser because I do not want to lose them, but I can't quite convince myself to record them.
I keep about 2.1 just downloading whatever I want, leaving the rest to my server. I don't know your living situation, but it's infinitely easier if you just have another PC to drop torrents on.
I have two laptops that I use very sparingly and in about 3 weeks I'll be moving into my apartment and right now there's not many people in the house so the bandwidth isn't as bogged down as it usually is.