Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

This is one of the coolest optical illusions I've ever seen. It's so cool, you don't even see the illusion. Unless somebody explains it, you probably will have no idea what's so special about it
You know what? There is NO Easter Bunny! Over there, that's just a guy in a suit!
neither do I.by the way, you and BigD should keep posting in NLHE, new blood is very welcome
oh, not me. I'm a simpleton and am only concerned with my hands and problems. Eff everyone else. lol,
Sailboat?
It's a schooner
You know that effect the DJ uses to make Iverson's voice sound like it does? It's a vocoder called Auto-Tune
ahhhI found it to be pretty cool. Talented cat. They interviewed him a bit. Lebatard and his show sent him clips from their show so he could cut them up, I'm looking forward to it.
You know what? There is NO Easter Bunny! Over there, that's just a guy in a suit!
Immediately thought of that movie, but maybe because I was watching Jay and Silent Bob tonight
I found it to be pretty cool. Talented cat. They interviewed him a bit. Lebatard and his show sent him clips from their show so he could cut them up, I'm looking forward to it.
A buddy of mine showed me that clip a few weeks back, and I had the Iverson part stuck in my head for 5 straight days. I was reading old Joe Posnanski stuff* from the last few days, and I got linked to that clip from there. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure he heard it from LeBetard, too. *- This is a Pozterisk, so named for Joe Posnanski's frequent use. When he decides to digress, instead of interrupting whatever point he's currently making, he just Pozterizes it, then hits it up in it's own paragraph. Anyway, if anybody hasn't heard my JoePo riff, please please please read his stuff. I love his blog, and read him religiously, but don't worry, he's probably the exact opposite of me. His writing is earnest but level-headed, and totally uncontrived. He's ultra-passionate, but never forces anything. He's analytical and statistically inclined, but he's interesting. That's the thing: he's interesting. So, if anybody hasn't read him, bookmark him and enjoy the content. And there is a lot of it. He posts like 3 times/day, and I have no idea where he gets the time, because most of it is blessedly loooooooong. Come on, can we talk about the optical illusion? Somebody describe it for me. Just say what it is, what you see. I want to see if this is as mindblowing for everybody else as it was for me.
dawson is definitely gob.
Somebody (Shake?) just said that Dawson was GOB, and I had that thought as well. I have imagined Dawson's GIL as Marta on a few occasions. Hetero High Five!
Definitely agree GIL is Marta. I'll take GOB any day of the week.Who's Tobias? That's a tough one to cast
In every aspect of my life I am Michael.I have met with or spoken to pretty much ever VC company on Sand Hill Road in Palo Alto, so I can give you some pointers on how not to act, if that helps.
You gonna hook a brotha up with a VC job in 2-3 years? Don't hold out on me Guapo

From DN's Twitter,"RealKidPoker Wow Michael Jackson was something else. He was my hero as a kid and watching him be a father is touching. Sweet man he was. RIP."

That they are.
No. They are not. Exact. Same. Color. This next one might be even more ridiculous. Watch this short, 7-second clip a few times. Try to figure out what the guy is saying. Got it? Okay, now play it again, but keep your eyes closed. First time I did this, I was like holy crap. Link:
No. They are not. Exact. Same. Color. This next one might be even more ridiculous. Watch this short, 7-second clip a few times. Try to figure out what the guy is saying. Got it? Okay, now play it again, but keep your eyes closed. First time I did this, I was like holy crap. Link:
Well it did WORK but..........

WOW!Well on an aside. My coked up moving out neighbor just stopped by and gave me a REALLY nice Bears/Soldier Field poster, Framed and all. Then proceeded to tell me all about how he's a Gemini and the landlord better not try and f.uck him( I don't know how to swear) because if he does "There's gonna be HELL to pay!" interspersed every one to two minutes with "Ya wanna smoke a little?"Now I could tell by the constant rapid-fire speaking that he wasn't talking about weed, so I kept politely declining until, of course, he just busted out the crack pipe. Now I'm not one to judge but SERIOUSLY, I've met this guy like 2 times. Why the HELL would you come over and try to smoke me out with crack?Also, as I'm typing this, a couple of African American fellows are outside arguing about why one cannot stay at the others "crib".I live in an affluent white suburb.What the HELL happened here?!?