Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Holy Fucking Lebron.
Unreal. Absolutely unreal.Ron stop playing ****ing steps. Steps are seriously such awful value, unless you're either direct buying into step 6 or are the best sng player ever they are impossible to beat the rake. The best possible ROI for sngs is like 15% so beating them is impossible from step 4 or below. If you want to win a WSOP seat (aka you want a decent shot at a random 12k) try to sat into the 650-I'm not kidding when I say that it is ridiculous value. 50 seats, are you kidding me? The fact that there are 500 people registered each week before direct buys start occurring should give you an idea as to how weak the field is. Plus, then you can have a 1 in 20 shot at winning a seat if you get that far, as opposed to some ridiculous shot that you have in steps.God I hit the delete key a lot.

Lebron tilt, like the game was sealed in my mind, I was thinking about the Magic in the finals, then like I come to and Lebron has a shot off in the air and before i realize what's happening it's already in.

Holy Fucking Lebron.
Please tell me you were also watching the Sox game.For those/most of you who don't know, Dennis Eckersley is now the color man for Red Sox games on their network. He's...having some trouble. I like him because he uses crazy obscure baseball terms (for example, it seems as if everyone throws cheese these days), but today he ran into a few issues.1. Youklis got hit by a pitch, and his first reaction was to yell, "SHIT!" They showed the replay about 6 times because there was some yelling back and forth between him and Santana (which was really a misunderstanding), and on the 6th time they showed him swearing, Eck says, "Shit!" Literally just says the word that we'd been watching Youk yell over and over. He didn't let a swear slip out as part of a sentence, he literally just said, "Shit!" as if he needed to tell the audience what was being said on the field. There was a long pause, the play by play guy moved on, and Eck said something along the lines of, "Never mind." Fantastic.2. He accidentally called Jusin Masterson, "Masterbate". Yup. The exact quote is, "Masterbate, I mean, Masterson..."Love it.
Lebron tilt, like the game was sealed in my mind, I was thinking about the Magic in the finals, then like I come to and Lebron has a shot off in the air and before i realize what's happening it's already in.
Pretty much my exact scenario. I'd already fired off a text about how much Hedo has impressed me, and didn't even see the initial release point. The arc on that shot is brilliant. I also really like having the studio guys at the actual game to get a great feel for the crowd, especially in a situation like that where they are all in legit shock.
Please tell me you were also watching the Sox game.For those/most of you who don't know, Dennis Eckersley is now the color man for Red Sox games on their network. He's...having some trouble. I like him because he uses crazy obscure baseball terms (for example, it seems as if everyone throws cheese these days), but today he ran into a few issues.1. Youklis got hit by a pitch, and his first reaction was to yell, "SHIT!" They showed the replay about 6 times because there was some yelling back and forth between him and Santana (which was really a misunderstanding), and on the 6th time they showed him swearing, Eck says, "Shit!" Literally just says the word that we'd been watching Youk yell over and over. He didn't let a swear slip out as part of a sentence, he literally just said, "Shit!" as if he needed to tell the audience what was being said on the field. There was a long pause, the play by play guy moved on, and Eck said something along the lines of, "Never mind." Fantastic.2. He accidentally called Jusin Masterson, "Masterbate". Yup. The exact quote is, "Masterbate, I mean, Masterson..."Love it.
I saw #1, and replayed it a couple times with girlfriend and just couldn't stop laughing. Orsillo was dying laughing trying to split out the next couple pitches. The "Well, let's just forget about that one" and "never mind" were perfect.I wasn't paying close attention when Masterbate, I mean Masterson was on. That's unfortunate, because I really would have enjoyed that.
have you considered masturbating?
stay off my Facebook page buddy
Holy Fucking Lebron.
I watched the last 4 minutes of the game. THAT'S how you watch basketball. It was awesome
Ron stop playing ****ing steps. Steps are seriously such awful value, unless you're either direct buying into step 6 or are the best sng player ever they are impossible to beat the rake. The best possible ROI for sngs is like 15% so beating them is impossible from step 4 or below. If you want to win a WSOP seat (aka you want a decent shot at a random 12k) try to sat into the 650-I'm not kidding when I say that it is ridiculous value. 50 seats, are you kidding me? The fact that there are 500 people registered each week before direct buys start occurring should give you an idea as to how weak the field is. Plus, then you can have a 1 in 20 shot at winning a seat if you get that far, as opposed to some ridiculous shot that you have in steps.God I hit the delete key a lot.
Ok, I'll play my last ticket and that's it. I'll look into a Sat for the 650. I'm actually only doing this because I'm bored and trying to used up my last $100 on PS. I hate that site. I know, gay, but still. I play my cash games on FTP. For some reason, I don't like the cash games on PS.
Please tell me you were also watching the Sox game.For those/most of you who don't know, Dennis Eckersley is now the color man for Red Sox games on their network. He's...having some trouble. I like him because he uses crazy obscure baseball terms (for example, it seems as if everyone throws cheese these days), but today he ran into a few issues.
"cheese" isn't an obscure baseball term, it's been around for as long as I played the game. Throwing hard is throwing cheese

It was thundering so hard this morning, the house was shaking a bit. I could only imagine if it was Sal's house. Sally, you watching the fight tonight? I'm thinking of skipping the ghetto UFC crowd at the local bar and just buy it directly. I spend more than that at the bar drinking, eating and tipping, sooooo yeah. Thoughts?

It was thundering so hard this morning, the house was shaking a bit. I could only imagine if it was Sal's house. Sally, you watching the fight tonight? I'm thinking of skipping the ghetto UFC crowd at the local bar and just buy it directly. I spend more than that at the bar drinking, eating and tipping, sooooo yeah. Thoughts?
I'd like to, but I don't know anybody that's getting it, I can't get it, and I don't even know anybody that's going to the bar to watch it. everybody's tied up or out of town or something. I may just try to find a feed on the internet or something though cause I really want to see it.I wish I had friends.
"cheese" isn't an obscure baseball term, it's been around for as long as I played the game. Throwing hard is throwing cheese
Speedz didn't do Eck justice. He spent the better part of a couple innings tossing out all the baseball sayings he could think of for pitchers, and was more doing it as a joke. "That cheese really had some hair on it." It was mostly because the Mets brought in this kid Bobby Parnell, who I hadn't seen pitch, and he was hitting 97-100 on about 15 straight fastballs, so there were plenty of opportunities to use hard-throwing baseball slang, and Eck took full advantage of it. This post seems pretty useless, in retrospect.
Speedz didn't do Eck justice. He spent the better part of a couple innings tossing out all the baseball sayings he could think of for pitchers, and was more doing it as a joke. "That cheese really had some hair on it." It was mostly because the Mets brought in this kid Bobby Parnell, who I hadn't seen pitch, and he was hitting 97-100 on about 15 straight fastballs, so there were plenty of opportunities to use hard-throwing baseball slang, and Eck took full advantage of it. This post seems pretty useless, in retrospect.
if Eck was doing it as a joke, then it's amusing. If he was even doing it remotely serious, I feel bad for him.The worst former player trying to do broadcasting ever was Timmy Hardaway. Gawd awful. He still does a weekly segment on The Dan Lebetard Show, which can be found in Podcast form in ITunes. He's painfully delightful to listen to, the way he destroys the english language. But man oh man I loved watching him play for the Heat. That's actually a solid radio show because it's not just about sports. I really like Lebetard's take on sports, sports figures, coaches, etc. He's not a constant apologist like some of the sports writers. It's my only knock on Wilbon and Kornheiser. They are awesome, AWESOME, but sometimes are too close to the players to criticize themSally, I have a friend or two that may actually buy the fight but I'm too lazy to go over their house and be social, so I may just pony up the scratch. Yay. My local favorite bar shows all the fights and it's just over a mile away, but as I said, I don't like going alone and don't like the crowd that UFC attracts and I don't want to drink. That combination seems painful. Come on over, I'll buy the fight, the beers, the food. You buy the condoms and lube.

Sheesh, lots to get to so I'll get right to it.

After looking at the 'Cars of 2014' pictures on Yahoo, I am guessing we will be a predominately gay society probably within 3 generations of becoming A Sexual.
It'll suck for me,Pat
Holy Fucking Lebron.
Wicked
I read this story today: http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/...bw.cspx?rss=800Cat people are crazy!
That guys heart should burn in hell. Wasting a good meatball, asshole.
hahahaha
he must want you as a stuffpuppet
obviouslyOkay so my dads been back in the hospital for the last week, pretty bad this time. He has congenital heart problems along with a dozen other maladies. He was out for 5 days and is slowly regaining conscieness. When this happens he delusional at first but has made some pretty miraculous recoveries. That ain't happening this time. He lost any ability to swallow so he had to have a feeding tube inserted in his stomach. He is in until Tuesday, then a skilled nursing facility for 3 weeks and then a nursing home.Sidenote- Many years ago his older sister had a severe stoke and the only thing she could say for the last 20 years of her life was, "I love you". I can't really do it justice by typing it because although she was in a wheelchair, she knew what was going on. "I love you" could mean a variety of things depending on voice tone, infection etc. If she saw my sister she would get a huge smile and say, "I LOVE YOU!" If she saw me she would get a serious look and wag her finger at me and say it differently, ha ha.Anyway, my dad has developed a new but similar problem. The difference is the only thing he will talk about is getting him a case of beer, a pack of Winstons and some matches. For the last 3 days he has asked every number of ways to anyone that will listen and well, he currently thinks the IV stand isa chinese guy named Ron that is pretty obstinate and won't get him the beer either. He had the nurse help him call me at 9:30 last night after I was there most of the day (I was in Target) and asked me to get him a wheelchair, a case of beer etc..For a while yesterday he was in China for some reason though and wanted me to get him some Saki. I have no recolection of him ever speaking of China or drinking Saki so I have no clue where that is coming from. At one point he said, "Yeah, get some Vino Saki". I said, "Dad, one is Chinese and one is Italian there different, which do you want?" He said, "Vinosaki they make that now". Unfortunately he hasn't grasped the whole feeding tube thing so I guess when I tell him where he actually gets the beer it might not be so appealing. My brother and I decided Jello shots might work better anyway. It's hard to grasp what he does and doesn't get as well. He didn't know me or wouldn't say my name for anything. He sees Deb and gets a big smile and says, "Little Debbie!" his nickname for her. (Afterthe snack cakes) Though he did ask her to check the cooler in the room to grab him a cold beer, lol.Oh well, if that's all you have left it could be worse I guess. I would also like to note here, selfishly I might add, that I got a bike yesterday. Soon I will be slimmer than Ron's left ankle.What else. Nothng I guess. Carry on.
I guess attempted murder isn't a crime in China.
Hey, he was just trying to help.
Thank you, Schwab. It was just an example of one term he uses constantly that you don't usually hear on a broadcast. The more obscure stuff is so ridiculous that I'm pretty sure he made of it up while he was a druggy, then forgot that he had made it up and it wasn't actually something normal baseball people say.
See, I get insulted every 4th post and I don't cry about it.
I don't mind being insulted. I just can't take it when people are wrong about the insults. Incorrect ribbings bother me.
taking family photos.pooh1.jpg
I don't know whether I should feel amused or disturbed. Eeyore appears to be enjoying himself a wee bit too much.
Anyone doing anything fun this weekend? If so can you post about it so I can live vicariously through you?
I'm going sailing on Lake Michigan in a few minutes. Does that help?

I will most likely be sober and relatively alone, unless of course I have a friend come over to watch the UFC fights, have some beers.I may also call one of the two girls I occasionally have sex with and do that.So, to a father and husband, the option of being alone, drinking beer with friends and/or having sex with different women must seem like a solid weekend. I'm indifferent