Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Yeah, Mauer has been worth 1.6 wins above replacement with the bat so far this year, and he's only had 77 plate appearances. That's ignoring whatever he brings to the table defensively behind the dish. He's not going to keep hitting HR at a 44% of FB rate, however.

wang, how awesome was that george brett rant posnanski posted?"Fuck you and fuck them. Believe me.""Believe me" is my new catch phrase, thanks George.

wang, how awesome was that george brett rant posnanski posted?"Fuck you and fuck them. Believe me.""Believe me" is my new catch phrase, thanks George.
It's good, but it's not even approaching Lee "...and print it!" Elia territory.Joe Posnanski is quickly becoming one of my heroes, though. He's so level-headed and goofy and earnest.
link?Also, Clint started working today. I told him to be here at 10am and, of course, then I came in like 15 minutes late. That gave Napa a solid block of time to act squirrelly enough to freak out the chicks working up front. After a few minutes of awkwardness I am told he retreated to the back room and just stood by the office door awaiting my arrival, during which he heard the girls up front talking about him. "Why is that kid here?""I think they said he was going to help with accounting?!""Why the hell did they hire a 14 year old to do accounting?"I sent him to Sam's Club. Time to go let the girls know that... he is AVAILABLE!
Also, Clint started working today. I told him to be here at 10am and, of course, then I came in like 15 minutes late. That gave Napa a solid block of time to act squirrelly enough to freak out the chicks working up front. After a few minutes of awkwardness I am told he retreated to the back room and just stood by the office door awaiting my arrival, during which he heard the girls up front talking about him. "Why is that kid here?""I think they said he was going to help with accounting?!""Why the hell did they hire a 14 year old to do accounting?"I sent him to Sam's Club. Time to go let the girls know that... he is AVAILABLE!
well this could be my favorite thing ever posted here.
link?Also, Clint started working today. I told him to be here at 10am and, of course, then I came in like 15 minutes late. That gave Napa a solid block of time to act squirrelly enough to freak out the chicks working up front. After a few minutes of awkwardness I am told he retreated to the back room and just stood by the office door awaiting my arrival, during which he heard the girls up front talking about him. "Why is that kid here?""I think they said he was going to help with accounting?!""Why the hell did they hire a 14 year old to do accounting?"I sent him to Sam's Club. Time to go let the girls know that... he is AVAILABLE!
I really hope this is 100% true.
After a few minutes of awkwardness I am told he retreated to the back room and just stood by the office door awaiting my arrival, during which he heard the girls up front talking about him. "Why is that kid here?""I think they said he was going to help with accounting?!""Why the hell did they hire a 14 year old to do accounting?"
Words every single college guy doesn't want to hear after trying to lay down the ground work for $100It would have probably made more sense to them if he was Asian with glasses and a bowl cut.
well this could be my favorite thing ever posted here.
well hey clint, just take it as added incentive to hit the gym hard and SHOW THEM BITCHES WHAT FOR
hahahahaha
Also, Clint started working today. I told him to be here at 10am and, of course, then I came in like 15 minutes late. That gave Napa a solid block of time to act squirrelly enough to freak out the chicks working up front.
who the hell is clint?
Your reading comprehension sucks.
Also, Clint started working today. I told him to be here at 10am and, of course, then I came in like 15 minutes late. That gave Napa a solid block of time to act squirrelly enough to freak out the chicks working up front. After a few minutes of awkwardness I am told he retreated to the back room and just stood by the office door awaiting my arrival, during which he heard the girls up front talking about him.
This opens the door for a entirely new source of entertainment in this thread....Daily updates with pics will be appreciated by allIm willing to chip in my part for a live webcam as long as it has audio...Someone crunch the numbers and get the ball rolling on this quick
Your reading comprehension sucks.
you are pretty annoyingand unfunny
I wanna take these posts behind the middle school, get them pregnant, have the baby aborted, take the aborted fetus and mash it up into a fine gel and use that gel as a lubricant to get the posts pregnant again.(I like them.)

Dog, I just had the most annoying cunt for a customer. She was here for an hour and a half and I knew the whole time she wasn't going to buy anything and was wasting my time. Loopy ****ing bitch.Oh, oops, I meant to say HI YA"LL!

I really hope this is 100% true.
Yep.Welcome to my life. I'll give my recount since it will be a little more detailed since, you know, I was there. I get there at about 9:52 and go up to the door which is locked, but then somebody comes and unlocks it for me. Somebody then asks me for my order. I explain that I am starting work today, that I'll be working in the back office and I tried then went and clocked in. One of the ladies then started questioning me about my motives because I guess my prior explanation wasn't enough for her. I mentioned cost analysis and that I'll just wait in the back for brv to get here. While sitting in the back by the office I overheard the following phone conversation (I'm assuming with brv's wife). It should be noted that the tone of the conversations got angrier and angrier as the conversations happened. Phone:Lady: Yeah, there's an Andrew here...says he works here and he even knew how to clock in.....Yeah, yeah, he's clocked in already, but what is he doing here?!....Well he's just sitting in the back, says he's waiting for John, does he even work here?.....Oh ok, Johns on his way? Ok.....clickConversation between coworkers where the anger really started to escalateCW 1: What is that kid doing here? When did he start?CW 2: I don't know what he's doing here, why is he just sitting back there?CW 1: I think I remember "WIFE" saying that hes going to be helping with the accounting?CW 2: (sounding extremely frustrated) THEY ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNTANT? WHAT DO THEY NEED HIM FOR?!?!CW 1: (matching level of frustration) YEAH, HOW IS A 14 YEAR OLD GOING TO HELP WITH ACCOUNTING!?!?!? THAT'S DUMB!CW 2: MAYBE THEY'RE HIRING HIM TO WATCH THE SECURITY CAMERAS...DO THEY RECORD?CW 1: I DON'T KNOW, THEY MIGHT JUST BE A LIVE FEED? YOU THINK THEY'LL HAVE HIM WATCH OLD FOOTAGE?About that time they went off on some other tangent. So yeah. Good times. I told brv he needs to let me just follow them around with a clipboard making notes of how they do everything. Tell them I'm here to 'trim the fat'. Sent down by corporate.
I told brv he needs to let me just follow them around with a clipboard making notes of how they do everything. Tell them I'm here to 'trim the fat'. Sent down by corporate.
See...now this idea has legs....
Yep.Welcome to my life. I'll give my recount since it will be a little more detailed since, you know, I was there. I get there at about 9:52 and go up to the door which is locked, but then somebody comes and unlocks it for me. Somebody then asks me for my order. I explain that I am starting work today, that I'll be working in the back office and I tried then went and clocked in. One of the ladies then started questioning me about my motives because I guess my prior explanation wasn't enough for her. I mentioned cost analysis and that I'll just wait in the back for brv to get here. While sitting in the back by the office I overheard the following phone conversation (I'm assuming with brv's wife). It should be noted that the tone of the conversations got angrier and angrier as the conversations happened. Phone:Lady: Yeah, there's an Andrew here...says he works here and he even knew how to clock in.....Yeah, yeah, he's clocked in already, but what is he doing here?!....Well he's just sitting in the back, says he's waiting for John, does he even work here?.....Oh ok, Johns on his way? Ok.....clickConversation between coworkers where the anger really started to escalateCW 1: What is that kid doing here? When did he start?CW 2: I don't know what he's doing here, why is he just sitting back there?CW 1: I think I remember "WIFE" saying that hes going to be helping with the accounting?CW 2: (sounding extremely frustrated) THEY ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNTANT? WHAT DO THEY NEED HIM FOR?!?!CW 1: (matching level of frustration) YEAH, HOW IS A 14 YEAR OLD GOING TO HELP WITH ACCOUNTING!?!?!? THAT'S DUMB!CW 2: MAYBE THEY'RE HIRING HIM TO WATCH THE SECURITY CAMERAS...DO THEY RECORD?CW 1: I DON'T KNOW, THEY MIGHT JUST BE A LIVE FEED? YOU THINK THEY'LL HAVE HIM WATCH OLD FOOTAGE?About that time they went off on some other tangent. So yeah. Good times. I told brv he needs to let me just follow them around with a clipboard making notes of how they do everything. Tell them I'm here to 'trim the fat'. Sent down by corporate.
cw1 HAS to be Wanda... and now I'm very nervous and suspicious of her. Why would she be worried that you were going to watch security tape? Maybe I'll have you start watching security tape tomorrow.
cw1 HAS to be Wanda... and now I'm very nervous and suspicious of her. Why would she be worried that you were going to watch security tape? Maybe I'll have you start watching security tape tomorrow.
I think they were talking about a former employee or something in that regards...but to be fair, there is no logic to why they were getting more and more angry as the conversation went on so, I wouldn't think to much about it.
It's good, but it's not even approaching Lee "...and print it!" Elia territory.Joe Posnanski is quickly becoming one of my heroes, though. He's so level-headed and goofy and earnest.
He decided to change that opinion with the cover story in this weeks' SI. I mean, I enjoyed it because he writes well, but...yeah, go read it and you'll see.
I think all brv-napa interactions from now on should be by sick thread. That also gives the added bonus of other people around the office being weirded out by them never talking to each other.
I think they were talking about a former employee or something in that regards...but to be fair, there is no logic to why they were getting more and more angry as the conversation went on so, I wouldn't think to much about it.
This gave me an even better idea. I'm going to have you FIRE cw1. Tomorrow work for you?