Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I've had nuggest with the hot mustard sauce three days in a row now. the last two were frozen ones I made here though. mmm, hot mustard.
GODDAMMIT, stop doing this.Seriously, three crates. I'll pick up all the costs.Who can help a brother out?LG, i'll take one of those jesus charts: jeff_536@hotmail.com
GODDAMMIT, stop doing this.Seriously, three crates. I'll pick up all the costs.Who can help a brother out?LG, i'll take one of those jesus charts: jeff_536@hotmail.com
I love the Hot Mustard SO much. I could probably help you out. Back when I was a manager in the mid-90's it cost around $13 a box, I'm sure it's more now, probably around $20/box.
What's the earliest acceptable time to start drinking? is 6am ok?
Start? Or continue? Cuz god knows I've hit up too many bars back in my "fun days" to have a screwdrive along side a 2x2 over easy.It's soo socially conspicuous: that's the downside. Wake-n-bake is more smiled upon, and you are 99.9% likely to keep breakfast down by playing it safe in that fashion.
how many packets in a box?
at least 150? it's like five layers, 30+ per sheet. It'd be worth your while. I've thought about it, and my only concern is that air pressure changes might rupture them all if it's air mailed.
retard special needs masturbation story
You are a educator now, it is your duty to teach him how to do it correctly
yeah, just tell you have downs
In your pants.
HELLO?!
HELLO AGAIN!neil-diamond.jpgI was watching something the other day and Blanche was in it, and my immediate reaction was to say "whore" out loud. MK I was driving today and saw this sign:MK Financial Servicesa subdivision ofMK AutoYou and Randy collaborate on something we are not aware of?
how many packets in a box?
I wouldn't be opposed to driving several boxes to the Canadian border if we had to. I need a road trip, and I'm only like 8 hours south.

I mean, are you guys really just talking about hot mustard? Or have I stumbled upon some sort of covert operation and you're using code to throw the FBI off your trail?

I mean, are you guys really just talking about hot mustard? Or have I stumbled upon some sort of covert operation and you're using code to throw the FBI off your trail?
we just don't want to lose our Kellogs' sponsorship deals.
They're smuggling camel semen.
I like French's American mustard, but I find the name confusing.
hahahaha, Cindy thought I was really having a colonoscopy, wait, what?!
They're smuggling camel semen.
Honorable mention.
hahahaha, Cindy thought I was really having a colonoscopy, wait, what?!
3rd place.
we just don't want to lose our Kellogs' sponsorship deals.
2nd place.
I like French's American mustard, but I find the name confusing.
Winner.
I think I talk to myself an inordinate amount
Ive noticed that my self speaking has increased quite a bit lately....In fact, just an hour or so ago I was in the office by myself when this took place"I cant stand that Dewayne fucker.... I think Ill screw him over somehow""That fucker needs misery anyway"(dog walks in)"Hey Sway... what do you have goin today?""You wanna help pad this bid? Ill throw a few bucks toward your MilkBone habit if ya will"(dog sits and looks interested at word MilkBone)"Well.... I suppose you deserve one for all the fine guarding work youve done from that couch all day"(someone knocks on door)"Hey Beans.... I didnt think you was here until I heard you talking in here""Uh....yeah....I was just on the phone"
Im not sure what hot mustard means in here, but the army thread speaks of mayonnaise quite a bit...