Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Renae,My back hurts a little, but nothing to sue over.
I wouldn't so easily write that off. I have a perma bad back that is actually killing me today from a car accident. Buldged and degenerated disc, that the insurance companies Dr. said was soft tissue damage. 10 years later I can barely touch the rim when I play basketball and my back goes into I'm not going to work for the next couple days mode once or twice a year.
I'm a Tigers fan
Thoughts on the trade? If my team just acquired Miguel Cabrera, I'd be pretty excited. He's even supposedly already lost 20 pounds this off-season, working out with Mike Napoli. So maybe he won't be a fat slob for you guys. Hell of a hitter though, a lot like Manny, but Manny takes much much better care of his body, and cares more about hitting. Dontrelle could turn out to be a really, really good 3 or 4. When he's on, he's nearly unhittable, but his terrible delivery is impossible to repeat, so he's one of the streakiest guys out there. Will you miss Miller and Maybin? I saw Miller pitch a couple times, looked like a guy that could turn into a solid MLB pitcher. Didn't get to see Maybin at all. WangIceTacticalBearManPig, your thoughts on this are also encouraged.
Thoughts on the trade? If my team just acquired Miguel Cabrera, I'd be pretty excited. He's even supposedly already lost 20 pounds this off-season, working out with Mike Napoli. So maybe he won't be a fat slob for you guys. Hell of a hitter though, a lot like Manny, but Manny takes much much better care of his body, and cares more about hitting. Dontrelle could turn out to be a really, really good 3 or 4. When he's on, he's nearly unhittable, but his terrible delivery is impossible to repeat, so he's one of the streakiest guys out there. Will you miss Miller and Maybin? I saw Miller pitch a couple times, looked like a guy that could turn into a solid MLB pitcher. Didn't get to see Maybin at all. WangIceTacticalBearManPig, your thoughts on this are also encouraged.
Whoa, what....runs to yahoo.Edit: wow. I don't know what to think of this yet. Definitely a good bat. Don't know how he is as a 3rd baseman off hand but I don't know. We just signed Inge to a large deal last year so picking up another 3rd basemen makes no sense to me offhand. Inge doesn't have his numbers but Inge is a great 3rd baseman who gets a lot of crap around this town for his bat. He is a number 9 hitter and always was and will be but with people like Pudge, Sheff, Grandy, Maggs, Polanco in the order people expect him to bat .300 as well and that is just plain retarded. So I don't know what this means in that situation.I don't mind Dontrelle at all. Miller was okay. I think they brought him up too early. Leeland and the crew said at the start of last year that Miller and Maybin would not see the MLB but that didn't last too long for Miller with some key pitching injuries and Maybin came on towards the end of the year clearly way too soon. So I have no idea what this kid will be like but I think he will be good if handled right. I gotta get more info on this but I don't think it hurts the team at all.
Whoa, what....runs to yahoo.
It's been nothing but trade rumors all day, where have you been!?Basically, your farm system now consists of a bag of balls and Sheffield's leftover needles. But Granderson/Renteria/Sheffield/Magglio/Cabrera/Guillen/Pudge/Thames/Polanco ain't bad. Ain't bad at all.
Renae,My back hurts a little, but nothing to sue over.
Not true. Should I give my cousin a call for you?-IraAnd can you just send me my money so I can stop being annoyed about it?-Also Ira
I... am happy. 1) Curtis Granderson .361 OBP/.552 SLG / 136 OPS+2) Placido Polanco .388/.458/ 1223) Gary Sheffield .378/.462/ 1204) Miguel Cabrera .401/.565/ 150 5) Magglio Ordonez .344/.595/ 1676) Carlos Guillen .357/.502/ 1237) Edgar Renteria .390/.470/ 1258) Ivan Rodriguez 9) Marcus Thames/Jacue Jones.... Could be nauseating to watch. What happens if Granderson and/or Polanco gets on base to lead off a game? Sheffield, Cabrera, Ordonez, Guillen???Jesus.
What a sick, sick lineup. And they go something like:Verlander, Rogers, Bonderman, Willis, Robertson through the rotation. I think Dontrelle has a TON of mileage on his arm at his age, but there's a very real chance he'll develop into a work-horse style #4 that could pay HUGE dividends.The thing about this trade that I love is that it doesn't make the Tigers older. It's not like they really mortgaged the future to the hilt to try and make a last-ditch run to win now. Cabrera turns 25 in April. They could sign him to a 10 year/190 million dollar contract and he and Granderson would be superstar centerpieces on this team for a decade. Cabrera is definitely on pace to be a hall of famer right now. If he can slim down and play reasonable 3B for a year or two, they can just turn him into DH that will terrorize the league through his late-20s and into his 30s. I have a LOT of thoughts on the Tigers next year (example: it is nearly impossible for Ordonez to be as lucky at the plate as he was last year), but I'll save them for people who care. Plz. ship 99 wins to Det immed. thx.

So fucking pissed off. Rosters come out on wednesdays at most 2 weeks in advance. Therefore I knew I had this week to decide if I was staying or not. Well not this fucking month. The rosters for the whole month are out. I was really lucky that I got Christmas Eve (my dad's birthday) and Christmas off, but other than that I'm working 8 hour shifts every day. So my decision has been made for me, and it ****ing pisses me off. I could still quit, but the whole point was to leave on good terms, and leaving after they've given me shifts means them getting annoyed at me.

Man, if the Sox get Santana, the Tigers trade with the Marlins isn't a dream, and the Yankees's kids come along (Hughes, Kennedy, Chamberlain, etc,) and stay healthy, and the Indians have as good a year as they did last year, what the **** is going to happen?The playoffs will look something like:AL EAST- Red Sox (108 Wins)AL CENTRAL- Indians (97 Wins)Wild Card- Yankees (95 wins)Staying home- Tigers (95 wins)AL West- Angels (89 Wins)I'm going to be so mad if that happens.

850 sq feet. Everything but the kitchen, dining room and the bathrooms are carpeted. They usually precut it before they come and then lay it in. That's not my job to understand how that all works.
Carpet is bought in twelve foot rolls. I may have read something awhile back about a fourteen footer because rooms sizes are getting larger, but Im not too sure about that... I guess you could say that after the seaming process is done that a structure over twelve feet by a full roll is "one piece"Ill scale out the drawing and see where the seams are in a minute...*edit*The drawing seems to be one of those samples from house plan books. The walls dont relate to standard 2X4 framing, but I still got it close enough I think...Living room- 2 pcsBdroom2- 1 pcMaster Bdroom- 1 pcHallway- 1 pc but probably 2Walkin closet- 1 pc (remainder of hallway if vestibule is tile at least five feet)
I have to take pics of the stains tomorrow so Ill post some up.
SOMEBODY PLEASE PINCH ME!!!
is your complex a part of a larger company that puts up lots of apartments? or a base plan that is used by a lot of complexes? if so, I would think it would be possible for them to just have an ass ton of 1 piece carpets made, all the same size, to fit all the apartments.
They will never be exactly the same size due to plumbing, framing, foundation, and other differences...Lets say a drunk electrician makes a mistake in getting the service conduit for apartmant number four in a series of ten off by one quarter of an inch...The building foreman wont stop progress while they beat out concrete and move it...they just move the wall to fit the rough-inHotels are the worst for varience... ever stay in a room where you could sit on the toilet and wash your face at the same time? (we probably contracted the job)
Hotels are the worst for varience... ever stay in a room where you could sit on the toilet and wash your face at the same time? (we probably contracted the job)
Yeah, it made my morning routine so much fucking simpler. I hated the Bellagio; give me the Motel Six on Trop. any day.
Man, if the Sox get Santana, the Tigers trade with the Marlins isn't a dream, and the Yankees's kids come along (Hughes, Kennedy, Chamberlain, etc,) and stay healthy, and the Indians have as good a year as they did last year, what the **** is going to happen?I'm going to be so mad if that happens.
The thing about the Sox getting Johan is that it kind of ruins baseball. As a Sox fan, I love it, but as a baseball fan, boooo. That's why I like the Tigers trade so much, it keeps things in the AL a lot more even. If the Angels pull off a deal for someone other than a center fielder, they could be pretty good next year too, but a really good team is definitely going to get some large shaft next year in the AL. The National League may now not have a top 5 team in all of MLB.
The thing about the Sox getting Johan is that it kind of ruins baseball. As a Sox fan, I love it, but as a baseball fan, boooo. That's why I like the Tigers trade so much, it keeps things in the AL a lot more even. If the Angels pull off a deal for someone other than a center fielder, they could be pretty good next year too, but a really good team is definitely going to get some large shaft next year in the AL. The National League may now not have a top 5 team in all of MLB.
I wasn't aware they did last year, either.
Yeah, it made my morning routine so much fucking simpler. I hated the Bellagio; give me the Motel Six on Trop. any day.
One of my all time favorite one liners is "My first house was so small, I fell in the bathtub and hit my head on the kitchen sink!"Also, while at the Christmas tree lighting event the other night someone hired a drunk Santa that was hitting on both the men and women...I made a crack on the mic that everyone should avoid going to the porta pottys because he tried to sit on my lap in one of them...Of course it was met with stares and silence, but Im still giggling about it...Feel free to use it as yours this holiday season
One of my all time favorite one liners is "My first house was so small, I fell in the bathtub and hit my head on the kitchen sink!"Also, while at the Christmas tree lighting event the other night someone hired a drunk Santa that was hitting on both the men and women...I made a crack on the mic that everyone should avoid going to the porta pottys because he tried to sit on my lap in one of them...Of course it was met with stares and silence, but Im still giggling about it...Feel free to use it as yours this holiday season
I am definitely not too good to steal that line. It'd be different if it had been well-received with uprorious laughter, but the fact that nobody laughed and it simply made everyone uncomfortable is a bonus in my book. I have a Christmas party coming up at work, and knowing me I'll play MC the entire time.
I wasn't aware they did last year, either.
True. But the gap is getting larger by the day. Hell, the Blue Jays and Twins could probably win an NL division as presently constituted (before the Johan deal). It's sad, because I generally like watching NL baseball a lot more, but there is so little talent...it's just disappointing. And boring.
the fact that nobody laughed and it simply made everyone uncomfortable is a bonus in my book.
I hate to say it, but I was on a roll that night...Everyone was already pissed off because the cheap bastard (my close friend) was supposed to provide food for the gathering.He brought in PapaJohns pizza and they were charging five bucks a slice for the stuff...I made sure and rubbed plenty of salt in the wound...(clears throat):feedback sound:"AGAIN, ID LIKE TO WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING...."(blah blah blah)"...AND AGAIN, PLEASE ENJOY ALL THE FREE PIZZA THAT YOU CAN POSSIBLY EAT FOR ONLY FIVE BUCKS A SLICE.... THEYRE RUNNING A SPECIAL STARTING IN FIVE MINUTES.... BUY ONE SLICE GET THE NEXT THREE FOR ONLY FOURTEEN NINETY NINE!.... YOUD BETTER LINE UP NOW BUT I BEG OF YOU, PLEEEEESE NO PUSHING OR SHOVING!"
han04ht1.jpg
Grew up here, moms here, some of the wifes family, no gambling, very little crime, twisty roads, pretty seasons, laid back residents, etc....
...and you have an Aunt Bee?
Mark me down as the third person in the thread to get into a car accident. Freaking disgruntled maid.
Goddammit
Whoa, what....Tiger's tradeI gotta get more info on this but I don't think it hurts the team at all.
Chicago sports radio guys have already handed the division to the Tigers.

4 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: leftygolfer, Lolli, zimmer4141, mln_falconCool, we got a foursome. Zim, I'll take Lolli as my parner. $5 nassua and a $.25/point scotch game. You have the tee.