I Called In Sick Today

(Showstopper mentions that some of his family died in the Holocaust.)Is it me, or does that seem like a totally weird response? "Dude, sorry, but how sweet would it have been if they DIDN'T die?" -Ira
I see what he was going for, but yeah, it came off pretty strange.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Send James a request for it in a .40....Ill bet he'll do it for the same priceYou send him the money and he transfers it to a dealer close to you (no stamp needed for dealer to dealer transfers)Then you fill out a form4 and send it in to get the stamp. When it hits your mailbox you can go get the can from the dealer
damn, I might have to do this. crap, I still can't really afford this now but thats a hell of a deal. crapola.
I wont ever deal in selling cars, so he has that market cornered...I keep them allIm glad that you brought up the so-called "moon landing" that actually took place on stage thirteen inside a building in Lexington, Kentucky....Watch the "footage" again sometime...Notice that in near zero gravity no dust was kicked up by the "astronauts" boots:isheseriousface?:
well I saw dust, but it was interesting that in that one scene where it looked like the guy "floated" up with the help of the other guy, he dropped some stuff and it fell at what seemed like a normal rate, even though he was basically floating up unaided. odd. so did we land or not? you know you know.
damn, I might have to do this. crap, I still can't really afford this now but thats a hell of a deal. crapola.well I saw dust, but it was interesting that in that one scene where it looked like the guy "floated" up with the help of the other guy, he dropped some stuff and it fell at what seemed like a normal rate, even though he was basically floating up unaided. odd. so did we land or not? you know you know.
yo i dont belong isn this thread but i got taco bel who wants some
fypGood work today by all -Ron Mexico (aka "Limpy")Of course you all know that Ive been brewing up a cartoon of his lesbian encounter all day. I just need to get motivated to draw it now
Let's play the Feuuuud but cartoons of lesbo's are always good
To lazy to catch up since last Thursday anybody want to cliff note anything important?
LV trip report?
slapshothockey.jpg
I have that on my list for Santa in 2009. I owned that game back in college.
Not so much - The url contained a malformed video id
can't tell if beans is serious. hmm.
I really never thought much about it until Ouch brought it up....Ill watch more video evidence tonight and present my findings at a later date
I love how FCP signed an agreement with classmates.com, despite all of their issues.
The info guys dont care what the hell goes up there, they just want to siphon money from this place....I did a little research and found that a large percentage of the members here are inactive. The charter member scam got a bunch of new people, but they quickly left when the BS of it surfaced. Im expecting a super scam any day now, but I dont understand why they keep trying because of the low number of potential victimsIm still half asleep:yawn face:
damn, I might have to do this. crap, I still can't really afford this now but thats a hell of a deal. crapola.well I saw dust, but it was interesting that in that one scene where it looked like the guy "floated" up with the help of the other guy, he dropped some stuff and it fell at what seemed like a normal rate, even though he was basically floating up unaided. odd. so did we land or not? you know you know.
Dont forget youll have to buy a threaded barrel, too....Im leaning toward "no" at the moment....Its kinda hard to believe that they put a man on the moon before color TV, huh?
but cartoons of lesbo's are always good
Dont tell anybody, but Im gonna use Lori as the dyke....
Hi. I'm in a good mood, just thought I'd pop in and wish all you sickies merry christmas/happy holidays etc.
thanks, fatty.I was in a good mood too this morning until I got to work. I'm really starting to absolutely hate this place.
Hi. I'm in a good mood, just thought I'd pop in and wish all you sickies merry christmas/happy holidays etc.
right back at ya
thanks, fatty.I was in a good mood too this morning until I got to work. I'm really starting to absolutely hate this place.
this thread or the yob?
right back at yathis thread or the yob?
the job. this thread is one of the few things I enjoy in my day. this and... damn, guess its just this.
Blah blah blah. I want some damn good scrabble letters for xmas. First I have 6 vowels and now I have nothing but consonants. But happy holidays anyway.
Blah blah blah. I want some damn good scrabble letters for xmas. First I have 6 vowels and now I have nothing but consonants. But happy holidays anyway.
Not you too! I swear this Facebook Scrabble thing is driving me crazy. If I have to read another conversation about what you can make with aaieeou I'm gonna punch somebody.
Not you too! I swear this Facebook Scrabble thing is driving me crazy. If I have to read another conversation about what you can make with aaieeou I'm gonna punch somebody.
He is absolutely kicking my ass right now. He lays down a K and an A and gets like 40 points. Booo!
I've been playing around with anagrams a lot lately, because it's the kind of thing I really should enjoy. My name is Derek Birch. Using my middle name, I can become "Dirk Beech" which I think is pretty sweet. The best part is, if I'm "Dirk Beech" my middle name is -- literally -- "Drama"Bad Harem Dicker is pretty good, too.
thanks
shutup whore. You guys let your women talk over here? pussies
He is absolutely kicking my ass right now. He lays down a K and an A and gets like 40 points. Booo!
Yes, i'm a god.