I Called In Sick Today

When did this happen? I know many interracial couples, but despite the urban legend that "once you go black you never go back" I have yet to witness the effect of this. I don't know any black man + white woman couples.
Well, there is andibear.
Meh, it's just a common thing that many black guys view having sex with a white woman as a very good thing. And because they have larger penii than white men (on average, Naked Cowboy is an outlier), white women are more inclined to have sex with them. Now since white men have larger penii than Asian men, Asian women may be more inclined to date/have sex with white men. However, I don't see many asian men with black women. I guess that's just not something that happens.
And you might have a book here also. Cultural penis sizes and you.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

But is it a fallacy of logic? I'm seriously trying to figure out what that's called.
Complete off topic, but.......Does DNs boycott of the WSOP events pretty much gaurantee his attendance at your gatherings or is there concern he has gone into hiding?
I think this is a fallacy of logic (am I using the right term here?) since in America only 10% of the population is black. If only 10% of men are black how are they "taking" all the white women?That aside, the sentiment you express is one I've heard from other white men as well.
Maybe he means the black men are having all the white women. Altogether different.Or they could be "be halving all the white women". That's different too!
Complete off topic, but.......Does DNs boycott of the WSOP events pretty much gaurantee his attendance at your gatherings or is there concern he has gone into hiding?
I certainly hope it guarantees he'll be there. Don't know. Alan's in San Francisco and as you know he's the main contact. I'm not sure if he's talked to Patty or not since Daniel said that.
I certainly hope it guarantees he'll be there. Don't know. Alan's in San Francisco and as you know he's the main contact. I'm not sure if he's talked to Patty or not since Daniel said that.
Hopefully it means he'll be there. That would be really cool. Be sure to come back with like a million pictures.

as far as im concerned black men can have all the white women they want.....doesnt concern me ...although, i dont see that trend happening in reverse at all..i rarely see a black woman with a white man...shrug

as far as im concerned black men can have all the white women they want.....doesnt concern me ...although, i dont see that trend happening in reverse at all..i rarely see a black woman with a white man...shrug
Not enough white men have the Jungle Fever.

Okay, so we normally close at 7 but I had some customers make a 2 hour drive to come buy a BMW that I have and knew they wouldn't get here till closing. So about 10 minutes ago they show up and guess what????Asian guy, blond chick, lol. Hah, they're back from the test drive.

Does anyone remember that informercial from years ago... I think the guy's name was Tom Wu... and he talked about how to get all the things in life, and it showed him on a yacht with 10 hot blonde chicks and wheelbarrels of cash?

Does anyone remember that informercial from years ago... I think the guy's name was Tom Wu... and he talked about how to get all the things in life, and it showed him on a yacht with 10 hot blonde chicks and wheelbarrels of cash?
How could I forget?
PSSSHHHHe can't hold a candle to this guy.leskosit2.JPG