I Called In Sick Today

In the meantime what is 'KS' short for (I guess it's a state but the only 'K' names I can think of are Kentucky and Kansas. Is Kansas a state?) and what ethnicity are you?
The bolded part slayed me.
Bizzle mentioned to me that your surname is Drake (I can't recall why), it made me think of Drake Bell then and ellicited the same reaction now. It's a good name, beats the hell out of Kaemmerlen.
Whore.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

quick question: im in small blind, 2 hours into tourney. MP min raises to 600, button calls, i have 99. i got a good stack, top 3 at table. i end up just calling. BB calls.flop is 8-4-2. i check, BB bets 1800 into 2600 pot. MP calls. Button calls. now what?

quick question: im in small blind, 2 hours into tourney. MP min raises to 600, button calls, i have 99. i got a good stack, top 3 at table. i end up just calling. BB calls.flop is 8-4-2. i check, BB bets 1800 into 2600 pot. MP calls. Button calls. now what?
If you have a stack of 20k+, I raise to 6000, and play from there. With under that, I will just call and see what develops on the turn.
If you have a stack of 20k+, I raise to 6000, and play from there. With under that, I will just call and see what develops on the turn.
ok, i had 17k, just called and an ace fell on the turn, got checked around, and a king on the river. mp3 had a-3 soooooted and ended up winning. ugly hand all around. i shoulda bet 5-6k on the flop, but really seemed like a set or 10-10s were out there. bodog people suck.

I'm watching The Contender right now on ESPN, I really like it. They're focusing much more on the boxing aspect rather than the personal aspect this season, showing basically the entire match. If you like Boxing, I'd reccomend watching, it's only half over right now.

I'm watching The Contender right now on ESPN, I really like it. They're focusing much more on the boxing aspect rather than the personal aspect this season, showing basically the entire match. If you like Boxing, I'd reccomend watching, it's only half over right now.
what if ive always wanted to like boxing, but have never been able to get into it? lots of people i know like it, and it has everything i want from a sporting event, but i never watch...i just flopped quad kings and got a guy to bluff into me, so im up to 30k now.
what if ive always wanted to like boxing, but have never been able to get into it? lots of people i know like it, and it has everything i want from a sporting event, but i never watch...i just flopped quad kings and got a guy to bluff into me, so im up to 30k now.
It would be a good point to get started as a boxing fan. They're all in the welterweight class, so it's good boxing as opposed to most of the heavyweight stuff which has about 5 punches thrown per round.
i was thinking gin + juice.
I've always just HATED gin and choice. It's strange, too, because a strong good gin and tonic is probably among my favorite drinks.That pine-needle taste is my favorite, but when it's mixed with juice I feel like the booze-needles are headed straight for my liver, scorching my throat and tastebuds along the way.Wang
I'm a huge gin fan. I prefer gin and tonic, but I enjoy a good gin and juice as well. Tanqueray 10, love it. Love the pine needle taste too. good call.
Rollin' down the street smokin' endoe sippin' on gin n juiceLaid back--with my mind on my money and my money on my mindThanks, now that damn song is stuck in my head.Anyone wanna fill me in? Anything worth catching up on?
Later on that day, my homie Dr. Dre came through wit a gang of Tangurayand a fat azz J of some Bubonic Chronic that made me choke, sh*t, this ain't no joke
Later on that day, my homie Dr. Dre came through wit a gang of Tangurayand a fat azz J of some Bubonic Chronic that made me choke, sh*t, that ain't no joke
hey zim if you're chip leader at a table 3 hours in, how aggressive is the right amount? open any pot with any hand at button and CO and hijack? relent a little so i dont get reraised too often?grinder i want your opinion too.
EXPLATIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont give a **** if you're against poker strat at this point. nothing else is going on, im not interrupting any 3some talks or "i dont know what to do with this girl" posts.
hey zim if you're chip leader at a table 3 hours in, how aggressive is the right amount? open any pot with any hand at button and CO and hijack? relent a little so i dont get reraised too often?
Note: The style I am reccomending has a high propensity to leading to blowups if you are not careful.Personally, I play superaggressive at this stage with a big stack. I'm raising probably 4 hands per round, and c-betting a hell of a lot. That's just what I do, but it is very tough to do if you don't have discipline. I still don't play a big pot without a big hand, which is crucial in order to avoid a blowup.
EXPLATIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Need a hug/reach around?

so the decline just came on my winamp at random...if anyone here has any interest at all in any sort of punk music, this is a must listen, 17 minutes of brilliance.

It took me like 45 mins to catch up and now I have good nothing to say like usual
and yet you were still funnyHey Ben, you playin tonight? Wanna freak out some people on a .5-.1 LHE table?

Ugh... Was having a good session, get involved in a pot with JT of spades, board QJ95 with 2 spades. Guy bets 47 on the turn, I push for $220, and he calls instantly with a red Q8. I miss one of my many outs, and I'm down another buyin.

Ugh... Was having a good session, get involved in a pot with JT of spades, board QJ95 with 2 spades. Guy bets 47 on the turn, I push for $220, and he calls instantly with a red Q8. I miss one of my many outs, and I'm down another buyin.
zim, its just one of those days brotha. well you like rap, so shoulda i say, nigga?you know some days you're just not meant to win much, no matter how well you play.
zim, its just one of those days brotha. well you like rap, so shoulda i say, ninja?you know some days you're just not meant to win much, no matter how well you play.
Ninja is the new nigga. Learn it, love itMatt, catch nice on my dyslexia
and yet you were still funnyHey Ben, you playin tonight? Wanna freak out some people on a .5-.1 LHE table?
I'm freaking out the establishment on UB, I have more than $11 on there.

Then I rebuy, hand against same donk as the last hand, been makin weird plays all night.2 limpers, I raise on button to 10 with QQ, he reraises to 26, I call. Flop 875, He pushes me in for $175 more, I call, he has KK.