I Called In Sick Today

Although, I still dont read your threads with your name in them. haha. I like you here.
Fair enough. If it makes you feel any better, I don't (mainly) due it out of some fanboy-wanting egotism, but rather because I can find them all pretty easily with a quick "Topic Search." I like keeping the stuff I write close at hand in case I want to see or use it later. It really helped when I started my blog thing. I assume you won't read that either.And I'm glad I have an e-home.Wang
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

He comes and goes, but he's stopped trolling in General looking to snipe at people, seems to stick to the Strat forums now which is fine since I never go in there. I just hate people with superiority complexes, you know? And that "Good Luck" smarmy catchphrase of his would never cease to irritate me.
I'm fine with that kind of stuff, as long as there's good poker content. When you're just insulting people to insult them, the question of why you are posting this in a poker forum comes into play.As long as we're picking on smash, did anyone else here actually find marion attractive? ... anyone?

I drew the drug line at acid. No coke or worse for me. I liked Smash. His style was amusing, especially since he was usually right. Instead of explaining everything he would just say that he was right and everyone else can either figure out why or fuck off.It was good for a laugh every once in a while.Wang, glad you're sticking around.

smash was o.k . he was right 90% of the time and yes he was an azz about it...isnt sauce still dating him or something? what a waste of a perfectly good asian woman...

Yep, I'm gonna send this kid over to get us a sixer first.
Bah, he's working for the city. Good luck getting him to do anything; he's probably just going to keep leaning on his shovel and 'supervising' the hole that ain't digging itself.
smash was o.k . he was right 90% of the time and yes he was an azz about it...isnt sauce still dating him or something? what a waste of a perfectly good asian woman...
Over-rated (clap, clap, clap clap clap)
yes, but an over-rated asian broad is > than an average broad.....correct?
IMO, a lot of guys overemphasize the asian thing to the point of thinking average or slightly below average asian girls are really hot.

If I ever meet a guy that finds asian women (in general) unattractive and that isn't simply racist, I will be extremely interested in him. All this 'asian fetish' crap really bugs me. I just don't see what makes them so special.That being said, I read an article about how asian men are sick of white men taking up all the asian women. They complain that there is no 'asian fetish' towards men, only towards women. I can see their point.

If I ever meet a guy that finds asian women (in general) unattractive and that isn't simply racist, I will be extremely interested in him. All this 'asian fetish' crap really bugs me. I just don't see what makes them so special.
Why hello there!:coy smile face:
If I ever meet a guy that finds asian women (in general) unattractive and that isn't simply racist, I will be extremely interested in him. All this 'asian fetish' crap really bugs me. I just don't see what makes them so special.That being said, I read an article about how asian men are sick of white men taking up all the asian women. They complain that there is no 'asian fetish' towards men, only towards women. I can see their point.
ummm jealous much...j/k i just think an average asian woman destroys an average non asian woman...
I'll try to explain, though it'll make me sound like a dirtbag.I think, in general, men are attracted to the whole "subservient feminine" vibe that most Asian women have going. I don't conciously think like that, but I DO find Asiam women very "cute,' typically, when compared to their white-brethren.Wang

Ouch, great story. I definately had the visual and was laughing my *** off.I'm kinda with speedz on the smash thing, i thought he was pretty funny. His limit stuff was very good as well.I'm with Adam on the drug thing, just don't need/want it and prefer the beer, though I do drink to much and fast like Ron.Renae, you're wrong on the Ecstasy front. I've never done it and wanted to try it but thought of them making it is disgusting. Huge open drums in some barn over seas, read an article once and it wasn't pretty.zimmer, what time you playing tonight in the HU match??I hate being busy at work, miss so much..

If I ever meet a guy that finds asian women (in general) unattractive and that isn't simply racist, I will be extremely interested in him. All this 'asian fetish' crap really bugs me. I just don't see what makes them so special.
I don't think such a guy exists. I'm not actively trying to get with an asian girl, but I do know a few hot ones. The crazy fixation that goes on today is just idiotic, IMO.
That being said, I read an article about how asian men are sick of white men taking up all the asian women. They complain that there is no 'asian fetish' towards men, only towards women. I can see their point.
We'll have to ask gobears.
I'll try to explain, though it'll make me sound like a dirtbag.I think, in general, men are attracted to the whole "subservient feminine" vibe that most Asian women have going. I don't conciously think like that, but I DO find Asiam women very "cute,' typically, when compared to their white-brethren.Wang
I'm going to copy and paste my response from an old email because I've had a conversation about this recently:"All the time nowadays I see these middle aged white men dating Asian women (and I include all those islanders like Filipinos in the Asian category). What is wrong with white women? Why do so many guys have an 'Asian fetish'? The only theory I've come up with is that Asian women are typically very docile and obedient, and don't require a lot of stimulating conversation, but I'm not really happy with that idea."I agree that asian girls often look 'cute' but I have rarely met an interesting and unique asian girl. In fact only one comes to mind, and I live in a very cosmopolitan area.
Ouch, great story. I definately had the visual and was laughing my *** off.I'm kinda with speedz on the smash thing, i thought he was pretty funny. His limit stuff was very good as well.I'm with Adam on the drug thing, just don't need/want it and prefer the beer, though I do drink to much and fast like Ron.Renae, you're wrong on the Ecstasy front. I've never done it and wanted to try it but thought of them making it is disgusting. Huge open drums in some barn over seas, read an article once and it wasn't pretty.zimmer, what time you playing tonight in the HU match??I hate being busy at work, miss so much..
How would you know?And no, I'm not wrong but thanks for playing.
I'm kinda with speedz on the smash thing, i thought he was pretty funny. His limit stuff was very good as well.
I think you (and ivey and speedz) are missing one of the important reasons behind why most of us who didn't like smash felt this way. He posted a lot of non-content, insult posts in forums that are dedicated to strategy discussion. People go to the tournament forum to get specific advice, not..."You're an idiot, and you'll never understand why.Good luck."
I have rarely met an interesting and unique asian girl. In fact only one comes to mind, and I live in a very cosmopolitan area.
I dated a Vietnamese girl in highschool who was very smart (Went to Michigan, then Stanford, then Cal-Berkeley), fascinating, and opinionated. I met a few others in college, though rarely succeeded in getting into their pants. I hate to stereotype, but many "traditionally Asian" girls raised in "Traditionally Asian" households ARE shy, and unwilling to go against the grain. On many cases, once I've gotten to know a girl, she's opened up quite a bit and surprised me.But when it comes to "older men" and "younger Asian girls" I really think we're totally on point with that obsequious thing.Wang

gotta love having a hookup at the local delijust finished off a chicken sandwich with melted swiss lettuce and hot sauce in record time

But when it comes to "older men" and "younger Asian girls" I really think we're totally on point with that obsequious thing.
This is where my complete bias becomes relevant, because since my parents split my father has only attempted to date asian women, and they have all been utterly vapid and dull. Frankly I find the urge older men have for dating quiet, docile Asian women quite pathetic.
IMO, a lot of guys overemphasize the asian thing to the point of thinking average or slightly below average asian girls are really hot.
yes.i dont like asian chicks. i mean they really need to be smokin hot, and when they are they usually arent fully asian, usually half asian half spanish or something like that.. thus maintaining that i dont really like asian girlsi remember saying somewhere else that asian is like garlic.. mix it with other spices and its really good. by itself, not so much. which is why im glad i'm only halflet's hear it for them halfies!
I'm not sure how you did that to me. I am not usually coy at all.Must be the Turd in you.
do i even need to comment on the hilarity of this ?