Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't believe anybody. Except Ronnie, mostly.

I don't believe anybody. Except Ronnie, mostly.

Mostly because my posts are completely underwhelming, I'd imagine.

I did have a threesome with that hot waitress last weekend

No, no I didn't.

You don't believe me? that hurts, tilty baby.

I don't believe anyone 100% to be honest. Not even me.

Only drug I need is my lord and savior, television.

It's 90 degrees in my office. The struggle continues.

TV and weed pair up like cannabutter and non traditional sexual cavities.

I refuse to believe a Jew went bow hunting, so I assume you got whole sale prices

I didn't kill it. A friend killed it on my land.

He field dressed and quartered it, I butchered it..

I've been exploring the legal/herbal high world recently, and honestly don't like any of them. It's not hard to find real drugs, there is no need for this trash.

i'd much more readily snort a frat bro's white powder in a nondescript baggie before some corporate shill's chemical cocktail in brightly colored foil packaging.

i'd much more readily snort a frat bro's white powder in a nondescript baggie before some corporate shill's chemical cocktail in brightly colored foil packaging.

I'd honestly rather get high and be date raped by a frat boy than have a 10-hour hangover from a powder that didn't even get me buzzed.

For Frau, and dog people

Pretty great weekend with everyone. They like playing with each other. It doesn't get out of hand. She is still recovering from surgery so we have to keep an eye on it, but it's good. The deaf thing is really interesting. You make the verbal correction and realize, that shit ain't gonna work, get eye contact and try to be consistent with whatever signal you are using for what. We are good with sit and come so far. Gotta build a plan for the rest. She wasn't trained much, but she is coming along. Better on the leash already. Dogs are trainable. Just takes persistence and patience.

2R0zsPk.jpg

Leaving this morning, this is what I have to leave. So sad

HC3D7fd.jpg

Bruno and Lola? You all are killing it with dog names. The photo in the kitchen, Bruno looks like such a dummy I want to smoosh his face. Thank you for the photos and the training info. PS Photos of them sprawled out on the bed, maybe with a little bit of side eye to you for waking them up? Mmmkay?

There was a chili cook off at work today.

I'm worked up about work and going to spend $5 on a bowl even though I brought lunch.

You did two things very, very right. I'm a big chili fan so yes! And no matter what, participate in all the workplace stuff that's put in front of you. Bring the $10 white elephant gift, buy the blocks of cheese and wrapping paper and girl scout cookies.

I need a new desk for home. I hate my current desk.

I have a great idea! Can you build a small version of the fancy table you want to build? Use cheap wood and maybe only one or two of the fancy techniques.

in real life my emotional intelligence is exceptional

Hi. Can you talk more about this? I'm blunt, have imposter syndrome, and might be introverted. These are tough characteristics for an outward facing job. When did you notice your emotional intelligence? How do you think it developed (to a higher level than others), and was any of it a conscious choice?

found a bottle of this at a store today:

http://www.1792bourbon.com/port-finish

I'm pretty excited to try it... someday

Do you have a fire hazard in your place? And are you sleeping with a bottle? Not drinking, but maybe if a bottle has a feminine shape...

Up until recently I've been amazed at how I haven't had tons of aches and pains from all the driving I do but suddenly the last couple weeks my lower back has been killing me. I've had several long runs (7-8 hours straight) twice week for the last 3 or 4 weeks though so I'm sure that's taking a toll. And, I'm supposed to go to Vegas next week which is a long run.

I bet you should do yoga. My lower back and hips hurt too, and that's the thing I haven't tried.

I'd honestly rather get high and be date raped by a frat boy than have a 10-hour hangover from a powder that didn't even get me buzzed.

You're so cute thinking you get to choose. You'll be violated and have the 10 hour hangover.

• Like 2

I met with new boss today, I have two new bosses transitioning in, one gay one straight. The gay one came up to me and specifically told me he liked what I was wearing. Blue patterned wrap dress, yellow heels, and orange scarf/wrap. I was killing it.

I bought Bridget Everett tickets for December. I invited a girlfriend, she's LA rocker and has her eyebrows tattooed on her face. She said Bridget Everett made her uncomfortable, with her casual nudity and graphic sex talk. Duh, I saw her at a small club and now she'll be at a larger one. Still hope she's rude as hell and nekkid.

• Like 2

I watched a Vice documentary on scopolamine, where they presented it as a magical zombie drug where the victim is fully concious but does whatever xe is told and remembers nothing. Wiki confirms the obvious that this is almost certainly bullshit, but I guess it is still a super dangerous roofie alternative.

The interesting thing, though, is that the documentary has sparked a new possible stereotype: has anyone else noticed that Latinos are prone to telling fantastical lies that exaggerate their involvement in the criminal underworld? I feel like this is a trend I've noticed and that this documentary supports this. South Florida and LA people, care to weigh in?