I Called In Sick Today

Strat has a green egg. That's an affront to everyone on here that actually likes food and cooks.

Parents be ballin tho

I need to get my parents to give me their commercial deli slicer, and some of their other stuff.

• Like 2
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I don't know what a green egg is, and I won't Google it.

Ever heard of Dr. Seuss?

Strat has a green egg. That's an affront to everyone on here that actually likes food and cooks.

Parents be ballin tho

I need to get my parents to give me their commercial deli slicer, and some of their other stuff.

I mean, my parents aren't ballin, they just don't know they aren't ballin.

Just won a set of tervis tumblers at work. Now I have pots/pans, a vacuum, and four glasses for when I live on my own. Hot dang!

and a kitchen knife and pillow.

I really do enjoy my BGE. gotta figure out how to clean the rack better. but otherwise it is a great piece of equipment, fun to sit outside with it.

Imagine how much fun you're going to have when you start cooking outside with it.

• Like 3

I really do enjoy my BGE. gotta figure out how to clean the rack better. but otherwise it is a great piece of equipment, fun to sit outside with it.

http://eggheadforum.com

girlfriend selects the burger that is least charred, cuts it in half, says that it is not done. selects the burger that is most charred, cuts it in half, tells me that she doesn't like the way the grill has flavored the burger. fortunately I don't need her involvement to enjoy this grill.

• Like 7

girlfriend selects the burger that is least charred, cuts it in half, says that it is not done. selects the burger that is most charred, cuts it in half, tells me that she doesn't like the way the grill has flavored the burger. fortunately I don't need her involvement to enjoy this grill.

Now considering a roleplay in which my partner humiliates me over my BBQ skills. SmokedSalmonShameSluts.com might be a possible business venture in the future, too.

• Like 2

Scram could give you a current valuation on that domain if you want it.

• Like 1

I smoke it a little bit first with hickory chips then grill it with charcoal, no rubs or season. Straight from the grill to the plate with mashed potatoes.

Its good. I prefer venison to most all red meats save for buffalo.

I do a Korean style crock pot recipe with the 'crock pot meat' that comes off the quarters (which I just finished cutting up like 30 minutes ago) so I'll be eating that 7-9 hours from now.

• Like 1

Here are two venison quarters and a backstrap I'm butchering up tonight.

3KtyMRr.jpg

BBQ tomorrow for WSOF 24.

Stew meat/crock pot stuff tonight.

That meat does t look right. Nope, not one bit. Please pack in dry ice and ship to me and I will happily dispose of it for you.

Venison is VERY lean. Usually need to marinade it, my favorite is what my buddy's mom calls "buttermilk buck", and cook it no more than medium, medium rare is better, or it will get dry and tough quickly. When cooked correctly it's my favorite meat.

I smoke it a little bit first with hickory chips then grill it with charcoal, no rubs or season. Straight from the grill to the plate with mashed potatoes.

Its good. I prefer venison to most all red meats save for buffalo.

I do a Korean style crock pot recipe with the 'crock pot meat' that comes off the quarters (which I just finished cutting up like 30 minutes ago).

Don't think I've tried venison smoked. Sounds damned good though.

You don't smoke it a lot. Just a bit for flavor.

Venison is tricky since it turns into leather very quickly. Its important to use thick cuts and low heat.

• Like 1

Here's the stew meat that went in a little while ago.

ywkYRdg.jpg

Venison, Lawrys Sweet and Sour BBQ sauce (dollar store had a sale, bought two cases) plus fresh chives, two cloves of chopped garlic and about an hour before its ready, a half cup of heavy cream.

Most of the steaks are in the freezer, save for a few in the fridge for Saturday.