Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

just buy a damn toyota, save, and snowball until you don't need to save anymore. you could legitimately be done needing to save by like, age 45. doesn't mean you retire, just that your entire paycheck is fair game.

that is obviously the smart thing to do. problem is, i assume i'll be dead long before i retire and i want to buy some cool shit before i go.

• Like 1

Lotta homers.

It's been a really fun game so far. Through 5 the box score looks very symmetrical.

My first car was a Chrysler, ain't nothing funny about that post.

What's funny is the quality of the A604 transmission. Unless your car is 5-7 years old and then it's not funny at all.

Get a truck, girls like trucks.

I've always been tempted to get a crown victoria cause people would think I'm a cop and drive slow around me.

I really enjoy that show. I get at least one solid belly laugh and several chuckles per episode. It's not up there with IASIP or anything but it's good.

• Like 1

Nope.

It's a consistently good show. Second season hasn't been as funny, but there's been some good moments. Veep still rules the Sunday night comedy list.

You guys watch Silicon Valley, right? I view it as the television successor to Office Space.

Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency was great.

"Nerd humor" is dangerous ground, but they walk the tight rope shockingly well.

• Like 1

The only time I've even come close to missing is when I have a wedge in my hand and really open the face and stand at the back of the hitting surface. I hit the top bar, too much loft, then made the proper corrections. No chance you miss on the side. Well, little chance.

electric kettle grinder would be a good name for a band.

i went to the mall earlier and got some nice slacks for work. there was a radioshack going out of business so i picked up some hdmi cables for cheap.

I guess every Radio Shack is going, if not gone, out of business. Makes since but I used to really like that place as a kid.

My rather small garden has been under attack. First, a nesting hawk in an oak tree above the garden stole two tomato plants for nesting material. Got some bird netting, replaced the plants and all is well. Then last week a gopher killed a zucchini plant. Got home this week and the other zucchini plant looked sick. Checked it out and the roots had been chewed off. So I went to Home Depot and got these things that,look like a half stick of dynamite. Light the fuse, stick it down the gopher hole and it fills their tunnel with deadly gas.

Fvck with my garden I go all WMD on their sorry asses.

• Like 3

I liked that before I read about the killing of rodents just trying to survive.

But I understand. I love fresh veggies

We had a raccoon or opossum digging up our mulch and actually shitting in the pool. Like, hovering his ass over the side where thee step in is and shitting. He seems to be gone now. We bought a sprinkler with a motion sensor and then, a dog

• Like 2

My friends bought me a French press as a gift for watching their dog. Now I have to get an electric kettle and a grinder.

I recommend these:

http://www.amazon.com/Baratza-Encore-Conical-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B00LW8122Y

http://www.amazon.com/Bonavita-Variable-Temperature-Electric-Gooseneck/dp/B005YR0F40

That kettle is really great because a) you won't have to bother with a thermometer (which you don't NEED, but is nice, particularly early on) and b) is great for pour over, which you will eventually want to try and requires a kettle with a spout like that.

I wandered into a good coffee place last night and bought this.

52d47a54ae9340.91106187.jpg

That is some great coffee. The stuff I've been drinking from Trader Joe's really does taste like smacked ass, and my palate is not that sensitive.

a dog

I'd like some recent photos please.

• Like 1