Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Ronny you been hitting the gym lately? Ive been jogging/walking a few miles s night for the past three weeks or so. Listening to Lebby the whole time, which makes me more atune to repeat segments. But its crazy how out of shape i am. My heart is very weak.

I've been doing some walking every night, some times twice a day. Having the dog helps. We like to walk him at least 30 minutes a day, twice or three times a day. So, that's about it lately. I'm a useless turd, otherwise. Pretty sad actually. I used to love to pump iron and sweat it out on a cardio machine.

Where is Napa today? I need an update over here.

I realize I'm slow on the uptake sometimes but I just conscientiously realized that big d is that guy that just drops in to shit on other people.

Seriously though, anyone heard from Napster?

I'm still here. Just haven't felt like being online. Finally got some sleep today and took a few walks around the hospital. Haven't heard the results from my lab earlier to know if I'll be out of here sooner or later. It sucks because I feel physically fine but it's a whole fvckin process just to take a piss and I need help getting comfortable in bed and it just sucks and I want to go home.

Keep a stiff upper lip, Nappy, and as much as this sucks, try to remember that you're really fortunate to be alive. Don't be afraid to ask for pain killers/sleeping pills and full release sponge baths

enhanced

tumblr_inline_nm6yimFWW81t19788_250.jpg

• Like 3

I understand platitudes like "keep a stiff upper lip, you're lucky to be alive" are pretty empty, when you're miserable in the hospital, that's why I tried to sprinkle in some practical advice. Fast playing the pain killers makes hospital stays so much more tolerable.

My placenta eater won a critical short to midterm victory today. I returned a book to the wrong library system and I bet I have to pay for it. I've run out of wine (but not whine).

Napa, we are in sync.

• Like 1

i hope strat disagrees. that would be entertaining.

I agree with the spirit of bigd's post.

my firm has most of its standard passive portfolio in Vanguard ETFs. I don't know why people still invest in mutual funds outside of qualified plans, and I don't know why qualified plans primarily offer shit like ODMAX and AGTHX to employees who have no chance of knowing any better. that said, a huge portion of our assets are with people like iShares, Guggenheim, Wisdom Tree, First Trust, etc. because they offer stuff that uses fama-french, while Vanguard has nothing like that.

I just had some visitors so that was nice.

I forgot my bae Flo's album came out today and so I'm now just laying in my bed with my eyes closed escaping to another dimension.

• Like 1

Well glad to hear you're feeling good enough to bitch about being there. That's a good sign. Rest up, take some pain pills and pinch a nurses ass while you have a good excuse.

tumblr_m59st5X1bI1rtxxano1_500.gif

437.gif