Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

only hill i need is my nigga Jonah Hill. Dude is funny.

I hope you let that slip one day in front of the wrong person and get punched in the face. That would be hilarious. Make sure to write a trip report

I picked up a cheap Audio-Technica turntable the other day. This was a bad idea.

I'm now finding myself obsessed with expanding my record collection. Ridiculous.

There's just something cool about holding a record in your hands and looking through the pictures and the pamphlets/liner notes some groups send out.

I love it.

I picked up a cheap Audio-Technica turntable the other day. This was a bad idea.

I'm now finding myself obsessed with expanding my record collection. Ridiculous.

There's just something cool about holding a record in your hands and looking through the pictures and the pamphlets/liner notes some groups send out.

I love it.

Been doing it since the 90s when you would literally find crates of records stood out at the curb as trash.

These days, its the same two dozen hipsters pouring through the picked-over-92-times-already remnants at the flea market.

I cashed out of my vintage video games and made out like a bandit, per the prices I'm seeing, an inch away from cashing out the vinyl, too.

You posting this is a reliable market indicator.

You posting this is a reliable market indicator.

You can say that again. I'm always buying high and selling low.

This guy is getting some decent prices: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/emd/4954448313.html

• Like 1

I've got a little alcohol in me, and I'm officially on my four day weekend.

Life is prettay prettay good.

You need to get it started off on the right foot tomorrow, though, with a wake n bake.

Of all the drugs I've enjoyed I'm glad actual pharmaceuticals were never my bag. Them shits is the debil. I'll stick with my good ol' artisanal cocaine lovingly crafted by the rotting feet of the exploited indigenous Andes peoples. Or it's bastard cousin crank, prepared by mexicans, bikers, and hillbillies of North America.

I'm scared of recreational drugs and developing an addiction, and I only take pain pills when they are prescribed to me, but you can bet your ass I take them all. Two at a time and a third one chaser and our later.

They don't always work on me, so it's not something I'd chase down.

Otherwise, it's the calorie filled beer and booze for me

I've arrived at a point where polyintoxication is the only thing left.

Single-drug highs have become boring. Adderall and heavy psychedelics are my new favorite. Nothing quite like watching your dog turn into a bushel of corn, then counting each individual ear.

• Like 2

God, the 80's and 90's were repugnantly patronizing. The birth of PC.

Remember "public service announcements" like those "The More You Know" things on NBC?

For Frau and Frau only. Everyone else, divert your eyes.

He is soooo good at not eating until we say so.

Except for the cum bubbles

CMsYYtm.jpg

And as a reward, we shared an IPA and some soft pretzel. I wish I could say it was a Dogfish 90 minute, but no, Cigar City Jai Alai

T5b0MsK.jpg

• Like 4

I'm just assuming those are pics of your dog Ron, since I wasn't supposed to look at them.

But from what I remember, you have a really beautiful dog, and I'm glad you got him.

• Like 1

One of the smartest things to do as a dog owner is to train the dog to wait for permission to eat, sit and wait to be invited through doors/gates and crate training. It shows you are the leader of the pack and prevents dominance/aggression issues.

He is definitely a cool dog.

• Like 1

I went to a fundraiser tonight--had tacos and drinks.

GM693F4.jpg?2

There are three tacos in this photo. Not displayed, the dinner I ate before, or the two tacos after these three. Good, not great. I went with a girlfriend who had to go to work tomorrow morning. If I hadn't had my dinner plus this food AND I had been by myself I would have gone further east for better tacos. Ah well.

• Like 2