Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

An exerpt from Forbes.com:

"TV ratings have been on the decline since 2007 across all the networks (Fox, ESPN, TBS) as shown in this Sports Business Daily note from October 2012. That’s a concern, and may reflect the fact that baseball’s broader popularity is waning for a variety of reasons. Not as popular with younger viewers who think the game is too slow compared to alternative entertainment. Not willing to embrace technology to a greater degree."

How's the job hunt going, Fritzy?

Been really thinking about the logistics of changing outfits a few times tomorrow. Still not sure how to pull it off save for just going to my car and changing shirts, but that's still not without it's risks.

How's the job hunt going, Fritzy?

Been really thinking about the logistics of changing outfits a few times tomorrow. Still not sure how to pull it off save for just going to my car and changing shirts, but that's still not without it's risks.

Prolly just gonna sign up for a staffing agency for now, uncle fritzy needs golf money.

From that article: "While attendance has been ostensibly flat for the league, the continuing growth in television revenue is a key reason for the rapid escalation."

I love baseball, have since I started playing little league. But let's not kid ourselves here, it is no longer "America's pasttime". League revenues are up because of crazy TV deals such as those the Yankees and Dodgers have, not because more people are going to games.

The conference call is the best thing qbout corporate america. Every one has some problem that makes it go twice as long as it should.

God I hate conference calls.

They always do.

I did use the honey chipotle version. Sweet baby rays was on sale at the grocery store not to long ago and both me and my roommate saw it and bought far to many bottles knowing we'd go through it but unaware that we both had the same idea. So we have a lot of BBQ sauce, is what I'm getting at.

I got drunk one night and ordered 3 of the 28oz 6-pack of Sriracha chili sauce off Amazon. Now I get drunk when we have guests over and try to get them to leave with a bottle or two. I guess the moral is I like to get drunk and be generous with my sauce. Now there's a line for your online love ad.

• Like 1

Still on that conference call SA?

Best name ever: Richard Merkin

Trader Sam's is a tiki bar in downtown Disney. It's interactive, when certain drinks are ordered, the lights blink, ships in portraits (anything but sink) I hate that rhyme but it's true.

• Like 1