I Called In Sick Today

Look, I'd be the first guy in line to purchase a tiny (and I mean miniscule) serengeti so I could watch some action, but what the hell is a solitary rhino going to do for me? They aren't particularly friendly, the thing would just stand around, eat, poop, and look kind of cool.
Maybe they'd be more playful if people didn't just run away screaming all the time. I assume that's the natural reaction to encountering a rhino.If some company genetically engineered cats to remain as kittens, would you be on board?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Maybe they'd be more playful if people didn't just run away screaming all the time. I assume that's the natural reaction to encountering a rhino.
Oh, and flailing arms. I imagine some flailing arms are in play too.
If some company genetically engineered cats to remain as kittens, would you be on board?
Part of the kitten appeal is the personality, which I'd assume is impossible to genetically maintain without making the animal mentally handicapped, which is a wee bit unethical in my book. I'm in the minority of people that think full grown cats are awesome in their own right, so no, I wouldn't want a genetically engineered kitten. Besides, like I said, I'm not a tiny animal person in general...when I get a dog it'll be at least 50 pounds, and in my life I'm sure I'll adopt a dog or two that's will into the triple digits. Frankly, instead of your kitten thing, I'd prefer a bigger cat, but any feline over 20 pounds (without being obese) just doesn't belong inside a house.

Alright, what if you could take a small animal and...make it bigger?!?! Then what would you choose?Imagine a duck.Now imagine a duck the size of an ostrich! OMG!

Part of the kitten appeal is the personality, which I'd assume is impossible to genetically maintain without making the animal mentally handicapped, which is a wee bit unethical in my book. I'm in the minority of people that think full grown cats are awesome in their own right, so no, I wouldn't want a genetically engineered kitten. Besides, like I said, I'm not a tiny animal person in general...when I get a dog it'll be at least 50 pounds, and in my life I'm sure I'll adopt a dog or two that's will into the triple digits. Frankly, instead of your kitten thing, I'd prefer a bigger cat, but any feline over 20 pounds (without being obese) just doesn't belong inside a house.
I think adult cats are pretty awesome as well. let's be friends.
Alright, what if you could take a small animal and...make it bigger?!?! Then what would you choose?Imagine a duck.Now imagine a duck the size of an ostrich! OMG!
I am terrified of a goose the size of an ostrich. I've heard ostriches are some mean mofos but can you imagine the aggression of a goose packed into pretty much anything that represents a threat to a human?
If the government would have just gotten out of the way, everything would have fixed itself by now.
The invisible hand, Cane. The invisible hand. The real question is without the government dictating who qualified for sub-prime loans, would we have been in the situation in the first place?
POTENTIALLY BRIEF SUBJECT CHANGEI finally watched The Ghost Writer last night, and thought it was excellent. Whatever Polanski's faults, the man knows how to make movies.
Serious question: Who's actions have been worse according to mk? Gibson or Polanski?
Heh. If you could have a miniature animal as a pet, what would it be?
I would have to go Elephant on that one. Water fights!
Alright, what if you could take a small animal and...make it bigger?!?!
Hmm. Is this to live in my house as a pet?
I think adult cats are pretty awesome as well. let's be friends.
I'll have to think about it.
I have a connection with Q2ebanking. I mean, not really, but the company I work for does a ton of business with them because we used to have the same parent company. Glad i could help.
finally. thank you.
But what if the elephants were twice as large?

I looked into getting a squid for an aquarium. they looked like boring pets.

looks like a total asshole. I found the random facts at the end of the video amusing.here is one killing a bunch of other animals:

I know speedz is not that old, and maybe I didn't phrase it correct, but the majority of my friends were married off in their mid 20's. I have not had a good bachelor party in a while. So I guess I am a little jealous. Small Animal = Gorrila. It would be like my own tiny little Hulk Action figure, only real.Big Animal = Rhino Sized Guinea Pig?

Look, I'd be the first guy in line to purchase a tiny (and I mean miniscule) serengeti so I could watch some action, but what the hell is a solitary rhino going to do for me? They aren't particularly friendly, the thing would just fucking charge your ass.
FYP
Mini hippos are only good in sets of 4.
awesome
fozzie_tcopy.jpg
^^^

Wang: "Excuse me." Woman: "Oh, sorry."Wang: "No problem." Wang: [Puts fills his coffee cup 1/6 full with ice from dispenser]Wang: [starts pouring coffee]Woman: "You're supposed to put the ice in last."Wang: "Actually... no. If you put it in last, it splashes all over."Woman: "Yeah, but if you put it on the bottom, it melts and the coffee doesn't get cold."Wang: "Oh, I don't want my coffee to get cold, I'm just trying to ta-... wait, what?"Woman: "If you put it on the bottom, the ice melts and the coffee stays hotter."Wang: "Because... if the ice is on bottom, it doesn't have... no. I can't even follow the... look, it doesn't matter where you put it. It's ice. As long as it goes in the coffee it does its job the same."Woman: "No, if it's floating on the top, it stays ice longer, so it can cool the coffee longer."Wang: "That is not how science works."Woman: "Well if you put the top on, it works the same way. Only if the top is off."Wang: "..."