I Called In Sick Today

aw strat considers me a friend yaaay.don't worry brah, that was just drunk lonely shake talking last night since we didn't go out. we hittin up da club tonight so I'll have all kind of skank residue left on my crotchial region to keep me occupied for the rest of the week. god I love skanks.

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

edit 3: I'm trying to bang lg. sorry strat.
Heh.
additional post edit: god damn it. stupid alcohol making me do things like typing sillyness and walking to the beach by myself. drunk posting is for fags.
I saw nothing wrong with what you posted...I wouldn't have even realized you were drunk if you didn't mention it. I feel like it's our duty to make jokes about trying to bang LG whenever we're within 500 miles of her.
Heh. If you could have a miniature animal as a pet, what would it be?
I'm doing the selective with a buddy and plan on making many "Looking good, Billy Ray!" jokes.
Such a good movie. Jamie Curtis' tatas always a good look.
Alright, what if you could take a small animal and...make it bigger?!?! Then what would you choose?
Jeff Goldblum
aw strat considers me a friend yaaay.don't worry brah, that was just drunk lonely shake talking last night since we didn't go out. we hittin up da club tonight so I'll have all kind of skank residue left on my crotchial region to keep me occupied for the rest of the week. god I love skanks.
Make sure you take a shit before leaving the house.
I'm in class and can't listen to the video...did she get caught?
LONDON – A British woman who outraged pet lovers around the world after she was caught on surveillance camera dumping a cat in a garbage bin apologized on Wednesday for what she called misjudgment and said the situation has gotten "out of control."Online footage of Mary Bale tossing 4-year-old Lola into a trash bin and popping the top closed sparked angry messages online pledging retribution, and police had to post guards outside her house.In a statement, Bale, 45, said she was "profoundly sorry" but offered no explanation of why she dumped the cat."I cannot explain why I did this, it is completely out of character and I certainly did not intend to cause any distress to Lola or her owners," said Bale, who is from Coventry in central England."It was a split second of misjudgment that has got completely out of control," she added.Investigators at the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, which prosecutes cruelty cases, said Lola was trapped for 15 hours before being rescued on Sunday morning by her owners. The distressed cat was unharmed.Lola's owners told British media that they traced Lola when they heard her muffled cries from inside the bin.The couple — who had installed a personal surveillance camera outside their home following a spate of thefts in the area — posted the short surveillance video of Bale online, drawing tens of thousands of views.Bale said she would meet with the RSPCA and police soon and would cooperate with their investigations.
I feel like it's our duty to make jokes about trying to bang LG whenever we're within 500 miles of her.
You could've told me that...1, 2, 3...6 days ago!
Three, to be exact.
God, I hated that movie.
God, I hated that movie.
What? Great, cheesy movie.Snipes, Stallone, Bullock, Rob Schneider, Dennis Leary,corny future jokes, Taco Bell, rat burgers.......what more could anyone ask for?

"He doesn't know about the seashells??? Hahaha! What a primitive man! He's been frozen for a hundred years and we are totally oblivious to the idea that things change over time and things would seem different to him! Hahaha!"

"He doesn't know about the seashells??? Hahaha! What a primitive man! He's been frozen for a hundred years and we are totally oblivious to the idea that things change over time and things would seem different to him! Hahaha!"
I laugh at the primitive amish all the time. It may not make sense logically but it is exactly how a bunch of mk-level smug future people would treat someone.
I laugh at the primitive amish all the time.
Yeah, I mean, that's barely even a little bit the same thing.
It may not make sense logically but it is exactly how a bunch of mk-level smug future people would treat someone.
Are you really going with the "it's an honest portrayal" defense?
Are you really going with the "it's an honest portrayal" defense?
As much as one can use said defense concerning a movie about a future where people have sex by using special headsets.
POTENTIALLY BRIEF SUBJECT CHANGEI finally watched The Ghost Writer last night, and thought it was excellent. Whatever Polanski's faults, the man knows how to make movies.
Ugh. I thought they did a pretty good job of portaying the book; charachters, setting, plot line and vibe. But the best and only redeeming part of the book was the ending which the movie totally leaves out?? I was like, wtf?? Deb looked at me like I was an idiot after encouraging her about the ending.