Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

god damn it speedz. just god damn it.
I can't help it if I find it funny to see all of you annoyed.
Haha I'll explain it for you, they all agreed they don't like me, in the hope ignoring me will make me go away.
Oh, it's actually Jeepster. Hi Jeepster.
Ofcourse people have the right to hate & to be stupid, I never said they didn't.The question is where will that lead humanity? I don't think it's a bad thing to try n make people aware of their stupidity & hate, the less of that there is in this world, the more peacefull I think it will be. Allthough I'm starting to get the sense that people are destined to destroy themselves, so I'm pretty sure all the wise men in the world can't change that anymore at this point. Anyway if you really wanna get down to it, hate & stupidity are just perception like everything else. Who are you to tell me I don't understand freedom?
Sometimes, it's better to stop posting in areas where you're being mocked, criticized, or ignored. If you choose to continue posting, then expect similar responses. FYI, you'll continue to do as you wish. That's why I said you're being annoying. You could actually post more (content!) by posting less. It's easy enough for me to ignore your posts though, so carry on.Also, you don't make any sense.
Phone is dying and finally caught up so I can only address one important issue. Cane don't eat ribs for lunch you fatass.
You're not the boss of me no matter how many pairs of your shoes have individual toe holders. I hated myself for 30 minutes this afternoon though which is progress.
You're not the boss of me no matter how many pairs of your shoes have individual toe holders. I hated myself for 30 minutes this afternoon though which is progress.
Only 23.5 more hours to go until you're into strat-territory.
Only 23.5 more hours to go until you're into strat-territory.
And only another 5 years (and counting) until you're comfortably in Wang territory. But fair warning: I will fucking kill you if you're getting close. Stay off my turf. That goes for each and every one of you motherfuckers.

I don't know about anybody else, but I feel like, Wang turned a corner recently. Where, no offense Wang, but I thought it would be like 50/50 of you being a "Failure"/Super Successful, but I just have been getting a vibe from you lately that you are like 10/90 now. I am very curious as to where you will be in 3-4 years and I would guess that you are well on your way.Edit: No homoEdit 2: Changed to 50/50

I need someone to do me a huge favor. There's a part of Half Baked, probably 2/3 of the way through the movie, when Chappelle's character thinks his girlfriend has admitted that she smokes weed and he exclaims, "You smoke weed? At last, we can share everything!"Please, please, can someone either find that clip for me or tell me how I can find and extract just that clip? Really just him saying those two sentences.

I don't know about anybody else, but I feel like, Wang turned a corner recently. Where, no offense Wang, but I thought it would be like 50/50 of you being a "Failure"/Super Successful, but I just have been getting a vibe from you lately that you are like 10/90 now. I am very curious as to where you will be in 3-4 years and I would guess that you are well on your way.Edit: No homoEdit 2: Changed to 50/50
1) Despite your first edit, this post is just begging for a: "That's the gayest shit I ever heard." ** I started swearing pretty young, I believe in 2nd grade. My parents didn't swear around my brother and I when we were kids -- apart from the rare, reactionary "dammit" -- and swearing was generally frowned upon, so, as a result, at a very young age I learned to adjust my vocabulary based on my surroundings. This is relevant because I say stuff like "That's the gayest shit I ever heard" all the time, and usually, given my ability to watch my fucking mouth, I subconsciously and immediately account for my environment before saying something inappropriate. (That is not to suggest I won't say it around strangers or at work -- I do -- but simply that I won't say it, for example, around an oddly sensitive player, one of the bar employees/customers with potentially homosexual proclivities, or to my boss's girlfriend.) Yesterday, however, I called my father a faggot -- not the first time -- and a few days ago I responded to a text message from my mother with: "That's the gayest shit I ever heard." My mother's reaction, which I thought was pretty funny, was: "That's beneath you. You mean 'I'VE ever heard.'" [Pozterisk TM Joe Posnanski]2) I'm not offended in the least.3) What has made you decide, all of a sudden, that I'm likely to be successful now? When did your opinion change? Where's the corner-turning? I'm actually very curious.4) You are likely in the minority on this one.5) There's probably a very good reason for that.
My mother's reaction, which I thought was pretty funny, was: "That's beneath you. You mean 'I'VE ever heard.'"[/i]
That's hilarious...good for her.
3) What has made you decide, all of a sudden, that I'm likely to be successful now? When did your opinion change? Where's the corner-turning? I'm actually very curious.
All I can think of is the fact that you now wear a suit while you're at work.

Not that I'd ever post in this thread (since Sal told me to quit) but earlier today I was thinking about how I'd have to have one last post and say "who's coming with me". Now some of you think of Jmac but to some of us it's something else entirely (other than an guy leaving and asking who is going to come with them)anyway, the best I could do was http://watchmovie247.com/half-baked-megavideo-full-movie/ and go to 50 minutesred team go!

All I can think of is the fact that you now wear a suit while you're at work.
I've been wearing a suit -- or slacks, a dress shirt and tie -- for like 3 years now. Haven't I posted pictures of me all snazzed up?
Not that I'd ever post in this thread (since Sal told me to quit) but earlier today I was thinking about how I'd have to have one last post and say "who's coming with me". Now some of you think of Jmac but to some of us it's something else entirely (other than an guy leaving and asking who is going to come with them)anyway, the best I could do was http://watchmovie247.com/half-baked-megavideo-full-movie/ and go to 50 minutesred team go!
I guess I'll come.
I am coming with you. But can it be, like, a timeshare thing at first? I don't want to commit to something if I have no guarantee it will be worth my while, but I also don't want to miss getting in on the ground floor. (I've been here for like 4 years, and I still get a little lip because some fucking fake tiger, a honky cat, a terrible Jew, a misspelled cartoon and a chubby kid posted on page 1, but I didn't.) I'm sure you understand. Actually, I... would prefer not to talk any more in here. Send me an email. We'll do lunch and you can pitch me. I'm sure you understand.I've got to get back to stuff. Don't take it the wrong way if I don't stick up for you. It just doesn't make sense for me to fight that battle right now. I'm sure you understand.

That picture is pretty great.Man, I would hate everyone fake laughing at everything I did if I was president. I think I would fire staff members for fake laughing at a terrible joke. I might even tell terrible jokes on purpose, just so I could fire someone.

That picture is pretty great.Man, I would hate everyone fake laughing at everything I did if I was president. I think I would fire staff members for fake laughing at a terrible joke. I might even tell terrible jokes on purpose, just so I could fire someone.
I was looking through his flickr photo stream for the last month or two after I saw the link to the above. I would go absolutely nuts if I were photographed that often.

I have no clue where I found this link, but I've been in every thread in this whole f-ing forum like 20 times and I can't find it... so it's going here.This is pretty great, and important:http://extras.denverpost.com/archive/captured.htmlMy top ten. 161724294954586870It took me 4 cuts to get down to only 10.

I would love it so much. Look, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm fucking funny. When people don't laugh, it's because they're stupid. Even if I knew they were laughing because they had to, that would be fine, because they should be laughing anyway.

hey wang, I got told tonight that girls are put off by me because i'm too intellectual when I talk to them. so take your neechee and stick it up your ass, cause i'm smart in virginia (and north carolina too apparently).also, was at the club outside smoking a cigarette and kind of made fun of this girl that was right beside me. went back inside and she followed me and basically tried to rape me with her butt on the dance floor. I'm too cool for that shit so I left her and she got really pissed. too cool for sex brah

(I've been here for like 4 years, and I still get a little lip because some fucking fake tiger, a honky cat, a terrible Jew, a misspelled cartoon and a chubby kid posted on page 1, but I didn't.)
fucking love this sentence

had to poop the entire time i was at the bar. at least 95% of the reason I didn't hook up with anything. pooping now. fucking glorious.