I Called In Sick Today

Here's a news story for the people at work.http://www.cantonrep.com/newsnow/x28983762...hio-cows-beatensaaaays the dude caught on tape kicking a cow in the head.
yeah, well, take solace in the fact that that dairy farm (and anyone identifiable in the video) is completely fucked in every imaginable way.
Well, that and I might have a hard time eating a steak again.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I failed. I cannot be a citizen of the UK. Bunch of tossers anyway.How, if the census is kept secret for 100 years, did they know that there 2.7% percent of the populace claimed to be muslim in 2001?Also, the use of mph kind of weirded me out. I thought it would be kmph or something.Finally: quango.

loooots of violence in this video... don't watch if you aren't ready for animal cruelty.
I didn't watch, but no, that's not in the interest of producing the maximum amount of good milk. But, some people are idiots and don't understand these things.
I was guessing on # of amendments
And I just failed it. I got 13/24. To be fair, I answered as fast as I could, but it is wayyyyyyyy harder than the US one. Lots of arbritrary stuff like percentage of Muslims in the country.
9/24. Oh well.But don't both tests come with study material? I'm guessing that all of the answers are right in whatever preparatory booklet they give candidates, so it's really not as hard as it seems to us taking them completely cold.
In law school, we really only focus on Amendments 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15. Some of the others came up sparingly. I dont remember ever discussing an amendment after #15 and I did take Con Law 1 and 2.
Could you pass the citizenship exam?I just made the cut with an 85%.
I got 100, but I straight up guessed on the first words of the constitution.
In law school, we really only focus on Amendments 1, 4, 5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15. Some of the others came up sparingly. I dont remember ever discussing an amendment after #15 and I did take Con Law 1 and 2.
And you never watched The West Wing?Blasphemy!
And you never watched The West Wing?Blasphemy!
I think I was the one who told you that it was showing twice a morning on Bravo. I love the West Wing. I just knew the amendment # was in the 20s. Back off!
I think I was the one who told you that it was showing twice a morning on Bravo. I love the West Wing. I just knew the amendment # was in the 20s. Back off!
Oh, that's true, thanks.But still...how many times do they have to yell and scream about "invoking 25" before you remember it? COME ON!

90% on the test - whew. I missed "Freedom of the Press" and "Susan B Anthony" (got her confused with Betsy Ross).As for the two chihuahua's that were going to be sent to a shelter - we brought them home over the weekend. They are both friendly with people - However, they are not house trained (the original owners thought they were but left them outside most of the time). Also, one of the dogs does not get along with our Husky plus our Husky plays sort of rough and we had to step in a few times to avoid a squished chihuahua.Finally, when we left the dogs outside in their crate; they barked up a storm at night. So to avoid hostilities with our neighbors, we brought them inside. Yeah, barking dogs at night inside was not too fun. We don't have much time to train them during the week so we had a friend who offered to take them from us. Probably would have been better during the summer when the kids are out of school.Anyways our friend has a pet rabbit - we told her the chichuahua's might attack (despite the previous owner's comment that the dogs were fine with cats, etc.). She takes out the rabbit - both dogs attack and she manages to get the rabbit away with the loss of only a nail. She discovered that if she put their crate next to her bed at night, they were quiet and slept fairly peacefully. Only issue left is that her boyfriend is upset that she's spending so much time with the dogs and less time with him. Also, he insists that the dogs sleep outside of the bedroom when he's there and they are not allowed on the bed (she doesn't mind).