I Called In Sick Today

Yikes...I just read the wiki on Antichrist...I'm very, very glad that I will never watch that movie. Sheesh.
I will not be watching this. Just reading the plot was pretty horrific.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Congrats, Wangster. Now you just need to find a way to REALLY BELIEVE IN things like pyramid schemes and exceedingly sharp knives, and your fortune will basically make itself!
My friend, who has spent the last decade of his life selling things, is now on the ACN trolley. He's sold cell phones for years, and is currently a Soveriegn Bank salesman guy, but he's talked himself into this new venture being his key to making assloads of money. He took a van trip to Detroit for their quarterly national meeting, and it was a packed Joe Louis Arena full of like-minded folk, and now he's all about it. He wanted me (or any one of his friends) to "go to the top" with him.
it's not S and/or M. there's one brief scene where it is, but the stuff you read about in the wiki etc isn't S&M.
Oh, it's S. It's a whole lot of S. The entire film is an exercise in S.

Adventureland is a good flick.

The "Are we doing this?" at the end was perfect...I'm pretty sure that I've said that to every girl I've ever had el sexo with before our first go.

Can anyone remember what episode of It's Always Sunny that Mac insults people but says "no offense" or "no disrespect" so that makes it ok?Last week I talked with one of our business coaches who help us with our Marketing. He represents 200 advisory firms across the country, but happens to be just down the street from us. During that conversation he insulted and belittled me numerous times, but decided that it was OK because he said no disrespect, no offense like 45 times during the conversation. He also told me I couldn't do something I had already completed. The guy is a balding 50 year old midget who has serious small mans complex and ego issues.After my conversation with him. I let my boss/partner know and he called him immediately and bitched him out. It was kind of cool that he had my back like that.Anyway, we set up a time to do a brain storming session for today. During that meeting he apologized to me no less than 10 times. I responded numerous times, don't worry about it. I am over, lets move on. But he kept bringing it up.The funny thing, later on in the meeting he went back to the no disrespect/no offense insults towards all of us. You could swim in this guys ego its so big.The interesting part about all of it is, he thought I was just a regular office employee and not an advisor/partner. When he apologized he made it sure sound like his insulting behavior would have been acceptable had I only been an office worker. I was pretty amused by the whole situation.Well the entire time I could not stop thinking of the IASIP episode where Mac did this and I want to watch it, but cannot remember which one.When we got back to the office for the next hour I would horrifically insult everyone then follow it up with, "but I mean no disrespect".

, "but I mean no disrespect".
I don't remember the IASIP ep but Dom Irerra did a bit about that.Glad I could be of no help what so ever.
Can anyone remember what episode of It's Always Sunny that Mac insults people but says "no offense" or "no disrespect" so that makes it ok?Last week I talked with one of our business coaches who help us with our Marketing. He represents 200 advisory firms across the country, but happens to be just down the street from us. During that conversation he insulted and belittled me numerous times, but decided that it was OK because he said no disrespect, no offense like 45 times during the conversation. He also told me I couldn't do something I had already completed. The guy is a balding 50 year old midget who has serious small mans complex and ego issues.After my conversation with him. I let my boss/partner know and he called him immediately and bitched him out. It was kind of cool that he had my back like that.Anyway, we set up a time to do a brain storming session for today. During that meeting he apologized to me no less than 10 times. I responded numerous times, don't worry about it. I am over, lets move on. But he kept bringing it up.The funny thing, later on in the meeting he went back to the no disrespect/no offense insults towards all of us. You could swim in this guys ego its so big.The interesting part about all of it is, he thought I was just a regular office employee and not an advisor/partner. When he apologized he made it sure sound like his insulting behavior would have been acceptable had I only been an office worker. I was pretty amused by the whole situation.Well the entire time I could not stop thinking of the IASIP episode where Mac did this and I want to watch it, but cannot remember which one.When we got back to the office for the next hour I would horrifically insult everyone then follow it up with, "but I mean no disrespect".
This was a pretty major scene in Talladega Nights with Will Farrell."You can't just say "no offense" and then say whatever you want""You sure as heck can!"