I Called In Sick Today

I'm not sure if it works, but I really want to be Judge Smails. Actually, my preferences in reverse order:3) Spaulding Smails2) D'Annunzio1) Judge SmailsI don't know if I could get any of those roles. Dawson is D'Annunzio, right?
Judge Smails = mkSpaulding = ZimmerMr. Wang = Andre by default?
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I'm not sure if it works, but I really want to be Judge Smails. Actually, my preferences in reverse order:3) Spaulding Smails2) D'Annunzio1) Judge SmailsI don't know if I could get any of those roles. Dawson is D'Annunzio, right?
"Gambling is illegal at Bushwood sir, and I never slice." -Seeing the quote and hearing the delivery are two worlds apart. So sickies, whaaaat's happenin. I passed my series 7 and am the 66 away from being an Investment Banker. Just sounds so much better than "Card dealer at illegal poker room"All I have to say is that after a 3 year hiatus, MisterB is back. *Big Belt Buckles not includedGood luck today at the interviews Clint and what's funnier than dead babies? Dead babies wearing clown costumes.
i'm pretty sure that turd is the gopher
I enjoyed this.Whoa whoa whoa... you better watch the expenditures.ridiculous. You know better than to tell me how to sell... They will think you're a decorated Vietnam vet after I'm done talking with them.I really enjoy the movie: semi-pro. I said it.
ha. I did not even see the white-out part of Sal's message the first time. Sal, you want to share that story with me? Now, I am curious what happened to you.Brv, I actually think it is awesome that you would say something like that about my expenditures.......because it is time to batten down the hatches. However, we get dolphins season tickets for free. So, I might as well use some (although now I will be trying to sell some games.....anyone want dolphins tickets?)I think I have the golf game and quiet personality to be Danny Noonan. I even have an Irish last name....thanks ellis island.
ha. I did not even see the white-out part of Sal's message the first time. Sal, you want to share that story with me? Now, I am curious what happened to you.Brv, I actually think it is awesome that you would say something like that about my expenditures.......because it is time to batten down the hatches. However, we get dolphins season tickets for free. So, I might as well use some (although now I will be trying to sell some games.....anyone want dolphins tickets?)I think I have the golf game and quiet personality to be Danny Noonan. I even have an Irish last name....thanks ellis island.
I'm fairly certain that Brain's not an Irish name.
i'm pretty sure that turd is the gopher
This was good.I don't think I have a role in this movie.
I'm fairly certain that Brain's not an Irish name.
I'm fairly certain that you wanted to say pretty sure instead of fairly certain.
ha. I did not even see the white-out part of Sal's message the first time. Sal, you want to share that story with me? Now, I am curious what happened to you.
it's still happening. has been for over two years.
I'm fairly certain that you wanted to say pretty sure instead of fairly certain.
I'm pretty sure that my use of fairly certain in the start of the above was to cover my ass due to the likelihood of me being ignorant of Irish names.
I'm pretty sure that my use of fairly certain in the start of the above was to cover my ass due to the likelihood of me being ignorant of Irish names.
And I'm pretty sure that this link has nothing to do with any of this.Teaser: "I can't be the only one this has happened to," Phillips said. "Someone needs to put a face on consensual incest."
And I'm pretty sure that this link has nothing to do with any of this.Teaser: "I can't be the only one this has happened to," Phillips said. "Someone needs to put a face on consensual incest."
I'm fairly sure that this certainly pretty spin at the end of the article was misplaced: "John Phillips co-founded the Mamas and the Papas and wrote its biggest hits, including "California Dreamin'" and "Monday Monday." He also helped organize the 1967 Monterey Pop Festival, which helped introduce Jimi Hendrix to American audiences."Oh! Well then that whole rape thing is okay then I guess.
Consumption of night at Mortons.
I managed not to say this yesterday (although I've said it here many times before)...I hate Morton's. Your experience there is pretty much par for the course, which is mediocre at best.
I...I just hate my catch-up posts. They're not timely (obviously), they're stupid, and they offer no worthwhile content. Plus, nobody is ever here when I post them, so it just sits there as a monument to inanity.
Yeah, but we all do it, so it evens out in the end. Really the best part of catch-up posts is when someone validates a story or joke...I'll admit that my e-go lives for that shit.
Like, what if Shake just has this really annoying voice? Or Speedz blinks all the time?
The odds are one of us has a voice that's much higher than expected. I know you're out there...but who are you?
Since I'm usually the one doing the casting, I'm ok with this.Who wants to be first to audition for the role of Carl?
For some reason I think Napa would make a great Carl Lipbaum.
I don't think I have a role in this movie.
murray7.jpg
For some reason I think Napa would make a great Carl Lipbaum.
Do you mean Carl Spackler as in Bill Murray? Because if so, I'm honored, but I think Beans is the obvious choice for Carl. I also think Wang should be the head of the caddy shack...his name is escaping me.Edit: Its been so long since I've seen the movie...is the picture you posted the head caddy guy and you think that should be JJJ?
Do you mean Carl Spackler as in Bill Murray? Because if so, I'm honored, but I think Beans is the obvious choice for Carl. I also think Wang should be the head of the caddy shack...his name is escaping me.Edit: Its been so long since I've seen the movie...is the picture you posted the head caddy guy and you think that should be JJJ?
One announcement. Carl Lipbaum died last week in summer school from a severe anxiety attack. I heard he swallowed his vomit during a test. However it happened, he was a good caddy and a good kid. He was a brownnose, Lou! You hated him. Shut up! That means the caddy scholarship is available again.Edit: Yes, the picture is the head caddy guy: Lou Loomis.
Do you mean Carl Spackler as in Bill Murray? Because if so, I'm honored, but I think Beans is the obvious choice for Carl.
See: JJJ's post. I'm not sure why, I just picture you vomiting during a test (not necessarily from an anxiety attack).
See: JJJ's post. I'm not sure why, I just picture you vomiting during a test (not necessarily from an anxiety attack).
When I was in high school a kid randomly vomited in the middle of a spanish test. He was sitting in the back of the class, and tried to play it off. When I looked back at him the guy was sweating profusely and had soaked his megadeath t-shirt in about 30 seconds. While glancing back, I also picked up a couple answers off the Mexican girl sitting behind me.
The odds are one of us has a voice that's much higher than expected. I know you're out there...but who are you?
I know one way to answer this!Most Likely to Have a Voice That's Much Higher Than Expectedhighpitch.png