Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

I thought posting pics was a requirement?Oh wait, that was boobs.
I wasn't complaining.Unless that means you will post boobs.Then, yes, assface.Edit: That last part made more sense in my head.
There was really nothing about my post that was serious.
I see.
it looks like he has both a hood pass AND a ghetto pass! oh the places you'll go!
:schrute
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, with the only stipulation being that it is magically fully trained and domesticated, but that it still requires all the food, space, climate conditions that it normally would, what you would pick?
Yeah, easy call...cheetah for sure.
I'd probably go with one of the smaller primates.
Meh, that's like saying you want to go on vacation to another country, and jumping the border to Canada.

Right outside my window right now, across the street, they're filming a scene for The Good Wife, which is apparently some crappy show on CBS. Anyways, the whole block is full of nurses and paramedics standing around outside, and people holding flowers, and ambulances, and all that. Which is kind of surreal because I don't live across the street from a hospital, but rather an apartment building which they dressed up like a hospital. Also, I really loved the Ricky Gervais show Extras, and watching these people outside it is simply depressing. At first it's like, 'oh look at all of these professional adults, they really have their shit together, working as doctors and nurses and paramedics.' Then it's like, 'Jesus, you're 45 and you're a tv extra?' Not that you've gotta make your mark on the world or anything, but it's just that they're so damn close to The Show, but at the same time they're basically as important as trees.

I think I'd go with a koala_baby_pic.jpgor one of the big cats.Today at work, some guys truck broke down on the street (I was done with work) and so I gave him a tow off the street and tried to jumpstart him, but that wasn't the problem and since he lived two miles away I just towed him all the way. Upon remembering he was supposed to pick up his wife he said "Shit, I guess I'll have to buy her a six-pack of beer now...you a beer guy?" I informed I was and he ended up buying me a six pack of bud light tall boys and gave me $30 to boot. Who says there ain't no rednecks in Iowa?

Tell you what I want do regarding animal pets. You know how they breed horses really small until you get those miniature horses? Well, I would like to take a whole bunch of African Savannah type animals, and keep breeding them until they get really really small. Think cheetah on the palm of your hand small. Then I will have a little miniature habitat built where I can watch all the little tiny animals interact. A herd of little widebeests chased by a tiny lion, all right there on my desk.

Who says there ain't no rednecks in Iowa?
Noone?
You know how they breed horses really small until you get those miniature horses? Well, I would like to take a whole bunch of African Savannah type animals, and keep breeding them until they get really really small. Think cheetah on the palm of your hand small. Then I will have a little miniature habitat built where I can watch all the little tiny animals interact. A herd of little widebeests chased by a tiny lion, all right there on my desk.
I love this idea...count me in.