I Called In Sick Today

I called in sick today. Unfortunately, that doesn't have all the joy that was intended for this thread when you really are sick.
Nice to here from ya, but sorry your sick. You're at least pantless RIGHT?On another note, I can now predict snow with my face.
  • Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Stay home and play edward 40-hands.
Would have been the best option.Most companies didn't even want to talk to me since I don't graduate for 2 years which is fine I guess. The ones that will, just want you to apply online and then go from there. So I guess what I'm going to be doing is just submitting resumes online, talking to our career services office and going from there. I guess its really not that big of deal because I do have a few years left. I guess I'll just work more on my interpersonal skills and concentrate on school. I do, however, have to work on finding a part-time job for this summer because if I don't get an internship I want to take a few classes.
obligatory "one word, 'plastics.'"i got hammered last night, harassed the cute waitress, busted the bus-boys' balls because the restaurant didn't have mescal, called my (ex?)-girlfriend, and kicked my friends ass at boggle. what i got will turn your brain to shit.
Did you know that every time I see your name I say it in my head like like the way Don Ho sang "Tiny Bubbles".Naaaavy Buttooons.
no, your memory is correct; it's nothing special.
oh, ok.
I don't see what you did there.
yeah, mostly just trying to get you to respond. I don't remember seeing many posts from you lately. what the hell.
Would have been the best option.Most companies didn't even want to talk to me since I don't graduate for 2 years which is fine I guess. The ones that will, just want you to apply online and then go from there. So I guess what I'm going to be doing is just submitting resumes online, talking to our career services office and going from there. I guess its really not that big of deal because I do have a few years left. I guess I'll just work more on my interpersonal skills and concentrate on school. I do, however, have to work on finding a part-time job for this summer because if I don't get an internship I want to take a few classes.
whatever, I repeat, whatever you do, make sure you get an internship or at least a related job during the summer, and during every summer for that matter. that is the biggest mistake I made in college and I'm still paying for it, and I mean, look at me. I don't even have a roof!
whatever, I repeat, whatever you do, make sure you get an internship or at least a related job during the summer, and during every summer for that matter. that is the biggest mistake I made in college and I'm still paying for it, and I mean, look at me. I don't even have a roof!
Yeah, thats what I'm trying to do, but companies don't want you unless you're graduating 08/09, so I'm going to try to use our universities career service place to try and find one with any company.
At least you got a wicked cool neighbor, you got that going for you. My pool is driving up property values while your freakin' roof drags them down, I dunno what I ever did to deserve you freaks.
Yeah, thats what I'm trying to do, but companies don't want you unless you're graduating 08/09, so I'm going to try to use our universities career service place to try and find one with any company.
make sure you do your own research. this is the same thing i was told by our career center and companies that came to my college back when I was looking for internships so I basically gave up. after i graduated I found out that there were tons of other companies that were out there looking for cheap if not free college student labor. I don't know if my career center was lazy or stupid, but I do know that they did a horrible job.
On another note, I can now predict snow with my face.
Lori has been able to do that for a while now...
that is the biggest mistake I made in college and I'm still paying for it, and I mean, look at me. I don't even have a roof!
Yeah, but Ill bet youre the only one outta your class that can fill the bathtub without opening the faucet on rainy days......or fill the dogs dish...or wash dishes...or mop the floor...or get a glass of water without leaving the couchYou got it made and just dont know itedit: I see a whole new "you might be a redneck" series forming hereIll get a few beers in me and see what happens
At least you got a wicked cool neighbor, you got that going for you. My pool is driving up property values while your freakin' roof drags them down, I dunno what I ever did to deserve you freaks.
Carl! My man! you ready to go out cruising for chicks cause they are gonna be AAALLLL over me!
Lori has been able to do that for a while now...Yeah, but Ill bet youre the only one outta your class that can fill the bathtub without opening the faucet on rainy days......or fill the dogs dish...or wash dishes...or mop the floor...or get a glass of water without leaving the couchYou got it made and just dont know itedit: I see a whole new "you might be a redneck" series forming hereIll get a few beers in me and see what happens
...or take a piss without getting out of bedthat has nothing to do with the roof I just like peeing in the bed
Carl! My man! you ready to go out cruising for chicks cause they are gonna be AAALLLL over me!
this is the worst thing I've ever posted. my freaking screen name is ShakeZuma and I can't even do a halfway decent Master Shake impression over the internet. god damn it.
this is the worst thing I've ever posted. my freaking screen name is ShakeZuma and I can't even do a halfway decent Master Shake impression over the internet. god damn it.
it's true, i tried to read that in shake's voice and it wasn't, ummmm, doable.
Shakes real estate ad:For SaleTwo story homeLarge living room, one and a half bath, walk in closet, convertible topMust sellAppointments on sunny days only
I just gotta find a salesman good enough to sell it. randy, you busy?
it's true, i tried to read that in shake's voice and it wasn't, ummmm, doable.
well its decided then. I quit the thread.