Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

Adam,Dave is going to be alright. I thought you might want to read this and you might not be able to find it again the way things get buried over there. This is his response to us asking what the hell he said to the guys.For those of you who don't know, Nikki's husband Dave was shot when the illegal poker game he was playing in last night was robbed. He was beaten up pretty badly but the gunshot missed any vital organs and he is at home and will make a full recovery.Sorry for the cross thread stuff but Adam was concerned so I thought I'd update him. I also thought Dave's version of the story was quite amusing and you guy's might enjoy it.
Thanks for the update Ren, I'm glad he's ok. Scary chit mon. The scariest part is that I'm exactly the same way and probably would have attacked the fuckers too. Still haven't purchased a pistol yet, although I may very well go this weekend. I've had my permit for 4 months now, probably time to break it in.
Yeah, my youngness looking is a huge self-conscience thing to me. I just can't but help think that no attractive girl would want to even hangout with me because I look so young. When I'm out with the guys it doesn't bother me so much,like I always show my id for movies regardless of the rating i.e. Shrek 3, Evan Almighty, The Simpsons movie, etc, and I always act really excited and make a big deal out of the fact that I didn't have to show my id to get into rated R movies. My friends think it's funny, shut up.
All the funny shit you do with the guys where you make fun of how old you look you should do when around women too.
I FT'd the neg-o tonight, if any of you care, buuuuuuuut out in 8th, because well, I suck, obv.
Nice job, I thought that was tomorrow for some reason.

Not that it matters, but I just went from 5/50 in the nightly 100k to out in 41st.

Not that it matters, but I just grindermj'ed off my stack in the 100k.
FYP.
Not that it matters, but I just went from 5/50 in the nightly 100k to out in 41st.
Well that's not very inspiring.It's not that hard though, that tourney gets pretty damn shortstacked near the end.
FYP.
Grinder witnessed it. 33 ran into a guy who had gone from 50k->25k raising and getting snapped a ton's AA, the guy I had been abusing woke up with a hand in the SB that creamed my OESD, JJ < K9, and QJ < 44.
Well that's not very inspiring.It's not that hard though, that tourney gets pretty damn shortstacked near the end.
Well, I had 75k at 750-1500. I wasn't exactly all that short.

I've been getting coolered left and right lately, I guess I'm making up for that outstanding run I had going there. Can't seem to catch half a break, to the point that I actually cashed out half my roll so I don't tilt it all away. Back to playing $4.40's, trying to build up again. Sucks but it's better than depositing.

This is what I'm on about...PokerStars Game #11248057007: Tournament #57063862, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level II (15/30) - 2007/08/01 - 01:44:10 (ET)Table '57063862 8' 9-max Seat #8 is the buttonSeat 1: Zappa1 (1520 in chips) Seat 2: lendan185 (735 in chips) Seat 3: TheNog-Nog (2460 in chips) Seat 4: The_RedDawg (1435 in chips) Seat 5: sIoppy (720 in chips) Seat 6: heyitsgeoff (2190 in chips) Seat 7: BBQBLUES (1965 in chips) Seat 8: cali texan (1605 in chips) Seat 9: THEBENNYFUND (2270 in chips) THEBENNYFUND: posts small blind 15Zappa1: posts big blind 30*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to The_RedDawg [Kd Ad]lendan185: folds TheNog-Nog: calls 30The_RedDawg: raises 120 to 150sIoppy: calls 150heyitsgeoff: folds BBQBLUES: folds cali texan: calls 150THEBENNYFUND: folds Zappa1: folds TheNog-Nog: folds *** FLOP *** [7d 3d Tc]The_RedDawg: bets 300sIoppy: calls 300cali texan: calls 300*** TURN *** [7d 3d Tc] [Jc]The_RedDawg: bets 985 and is all-insIoppy: calls 270 and is all-incali texan: calls 985*** RIVER *** [7d 3d Tc Jc] [5s]*** SHOW DOWN ***The_RedDawg: shows [Kd Ad] (high card Ace)cali texan: shows [Qc 7c] (a pair of Sevens)cali texan collected 1430 from side potsIoppy: shows [3s As] (a pair of Threes)cali texan collected 2235 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3665 Main pot 2235. Side pot 1430. | Rake 0 Board [7d 3d Tc Jc 5s]Seat 1: Zappa1 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: lendan185 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: TheNog-Nog folded before FlopSeat 4: The_RedDawg showed [Kd Ad] and lost with high card AceSeat 5: sIoppy showed [3s As] and lost with a pair of ThreesSeat 6: heyitsgeoff folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: BBQBLUES folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: cali texan (button) showed [Qc 7c] and won (3665) with a pair of SevensI know I should have just shoved the flop, but people just blow me away with how badly they play sometimes. They probably would have called a flop shove in any event. Raise more preflop?

Adam, I think you played that well on all streets. Except the river of course.
You mean by missing my brazillion outs?Thanks, I just don't know what else to do anymore, I'm running absolutely horribly of late.