Ficshman Having A Melt Down On Stars.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know he was broke. how did that happen?
he played me heads-up.seriously though, this is interesting. i'm not usually interested in prying into their private lives, but fischman and those guys are such annoying snots, i hope he did donk it off somewhere.

Any way someone could post a screen shot or a chatlog? I'm dying to see what's going on, but I'm stuck at work. :club:

Any way someone could post a screen shot or a chatlog? I'm dying to see what's going on, but I'm stuck at work. :club:
meh, nothing special, just fischman chattering with railbirds.two hands i've seen involved him minimum-raising a dead bb preflop, and that play with QKo UTG which seems reckless.

no chat now. someone said they alrady suspended his chat for life. It was pretty shocking what he was spewing basically he was sying"f pokerstars, f lee jones, fu, f the world, fu u fin cun_,i suck,u suck donkey d, i am broke, my book sux" and so on

There was his verbal meltdown...and then this...matt damon77: folds APPRECIATE: folds nthn2fancy said, "there ae several people who are very good still in lol"miyagi son: folds Bommen: folds nthn2fancy: folds dim--tix: raises 1200 to 1800caserd: folds nthn2fancy said, "stacked tourney"emptyseat88: raises 3600 to 5400dim--tix: calls 3600*** FLOP *** [6h Kc 6c]emptyseat88: bets 19870 and is all-indim--tix: calls 18464 and is all-innthn2fancy said, "sick"*** TURN *** [6h Kc 6c] [Ks]dim--tix said, "HOVA"*** RIVER *** [6h Kc 6c Ks] [8h]*** SHOW DOWN ***emptyseat88: shows [Ah 9h] (two pair, Kings and Sixes)dim--tix: shows [9s 6s] (a full house, Sixes full of Kings)dim--tix collected 48428 from potIs there any chance this wasn't Scott, but someone playing on his account and just messing around. I saw some of the chat and quite frankly it would shock me if that is Scott. I only say that because...WHY? Why would a guy who is obv. looking outside of just playing poker and trying to cultivate an image for himself do this?I could be 100% wrong and it was indeed him cursing up a storm, but something doesn't add up.Anyone have any insight on this?

I would hope that he's just drunk or something, or that maybe it's not him. I honestly don't get two things really. 1) Is why so many people on this thread and others are talking about how they hate Fischman, hate the crew, etc. I don't get the hate...it's probably just jealousy, but I still don't really get it. Yeah, I'd love to have that kind of lifestyle, and I'm a little jealous of those that do, but I don't hate them for it. And, 2) Why the hell do so many of these people go broke??? Fishchman, Gigabet, every week you hear a new rumor about some poker player going broke. I understand these people like to gamble, but how can they be dumb enough to not at least throw a couple hundred thousand of their winnings into some sort of a stable investment. Bottom line, I just don't understand why poker players go end up going broke so often. It's really not that hard to manage money.