Most Hated Athlete

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Dont be so naive. Its not just him though so that's not why I hate him.It mostly stems from Duke overall, and how they are shoved down our throats 24/7 by every sports channel. I hate him for the fact that he is portrayed in a better light than the wheel, sliced bread, and Jesus Christ combined (mostly by Dookie V who I forgot to mention i hate, and Mike Patrick). They need to get off his nuts already.
Don't be naive about what??? He runs a clean program and his teams always seem to filled with real quality people that are generally good for the game and seem just more "mature" or intelligent than a lot of other programs. Guys like Shane Battier and Grant Hill, for example, and many many more. However, yes, I will give you that Dickie V and ESPN shove WAYYYY too much Duke down our throats and thus, they can easily be hated. I am no Duke fan and yes, guys like Patrick and Dickie V need to let it go...and I'm not saying that Coach K is a "godsend" like everyone else does...but you can't deny that college basketball could use a lot more coaches like him. Is he my favorite person? No. But he does things the right way, so you have to respect him for that. That's all. Yeah, I enjoy seeing Duke lose though, just to see ESPN kinda stumble along and make some excuses and sh*t like that....
You were at that game? That's awesome. I was at game 6 when they eliminated them. Do you go to the Vegas games every year? Before I moved up here to Oregon I always went. One year I was selected to do one of those intermission promotions. I had to shoot a puck from the red line through a small hole in a piece of cardboard placed in front of the net. I hit the post. The prize was a Toyota Tundra. Oh, and I also played $10 blackjack with Deadmarsh, Stumpel, and Ziggy one year.
We goto Vegas now. I think We've went to the last 4. It's awesome.Also I was at Game 3,4 and 6 of that Series and Game 3,4 and 6 of the Colorado Series too.
We goto Vegas now. I think We've went to the last 4. It's awesome.Also I was at Game 3,4 and 6 of that Series and Game 3,4 and 6 of the Colorado Series too.
3 and 6 for Detroit, 3 or 4 for Colorado (can't remember which).My friend and I went to 8 or 9 regular season games that year and the Kings didn't win a single one, but they won every playoff game we went to.
Don't be naive about what??? He runs a clean program (about that) and his teams always seem to filled with real quality people that are generally good for the game and seem just more "mature" or intelligent than a lot of other programs. Guys like Shane Battier and Grant Hill, for example, and many many more. However, yes, I will give you that Dickie V and ESPN shove WAYYYY too much Duke down our throats and thus, they can easily be hated. I am no Duke fan and yes, guys like Patrick and Dickie V need to let it go...and I'm not saying that Coach K is a "godsend" like everyone else does...but you can't deny that college basketball could use a lot more coaches like him. Is he my favorite person? No. But he does things the right way (and that), so you have to respect him for that. That's all. Yeah, I enjoy seeing Duke lose though, just to see ESPN kinda stumble along and make some excuses and sh*t like that....
Like I said though, its not just him... its just about every program in college sports.

Baseball:- The Boston Red Sox. All of them. Hockey:- Don't care for it much...Football- Jake Plummer- Donovan Mcnabb, all of the philly eagles in fact- Michael VickBasketball- Isaiah Thomas (well...he WAS an athlete)- Tracy McGrady- Vince Carter- Damon Stoudamire- Marcus Camby- Chauncey Billups(Can anyone see the trend? :club:)

Bill Romanowski. Hands down the most unlikable man in my sports lifetime thus far.For non-players, I have to say Jim Nantz and Billy Packer. The way they acted towards the guy from the NCAA during last Sunday's selection show was atrocious and extremely disrespectful.

Basketball- Isaiah Thomas (well...he WAS an athlete)- Tracy McGrady- Vince Carter- Damon Stoudamire- Marcus Camby- Chauncey Billups(Can anyone see the trend? :club:)
You hate black people?
in cleveland only one answer - John Elway
Micheal Jordan made me cry numerous times as a kid, those Cavs teams were always so close, but so far away :club:
Like I said though, its not just him... its just about every program in college sports.
Are you saying I am naive b/c he doesn't actually run a clean program??? OR because a lot of programs do?? Either way...his program is clean and produces quality people in general, seemingly moreso than a lot of major programs...and I never said that Coach K was one of the only ones who did...I just said that college basketball could use more people like him. Coach K is an all-time great coach and stresses the values of education and maturity. That's all I'm saying...I'm not saying he's the only person who has ever done it....I don't see how I'm being "naive" here....he runs a clean program...and that is a good thing.Khalid Khannouchi
Are you saying I am naive b/c he doesn't actually run a clean program??? OR because a lot of programs do??
Both. He doesnt run a "clean" program but neither do most D-1 schools.
Both. He doesnt run a "clean" program but neither do most D-1 schools.
How does he not run a clean program?? I don't recall ever hearing anything dirty or bad about any of the players there or anything like that.......have any proof??Edit: And I know most D-1 schools don't..that's why I was saying we need more like Coach K that DO. That was kinda the point....clean up the sport.
How can you hate Rudy?!Rudy! RUDY! RUUUUUDDDDDYYY!--RuffRidr
I had a shirt from college that said "I ****ING HATE NOTRE DAME" on the front and "RUDY WAS GAY" on the back. I thought I would share.btw, I went to Purdue.