Fred Phelps

He does it during the plays saying that the actors are gay and he makes use of the mascot which are the "trojans". What is funny is that the younger Phelps go to the school.
Unbelievable. What a wackjob.
Suck my dick *******
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna go over well.
Boy, I tell ya', them Christians sure are extremists. Disgusting what they do in the name of their religion.
You're right. So why is it that when I make that EXACT same point about Islam...everyone calls me an idiot??? Ouch.............thanks for proving my point. (Not saying you were the one calling me an idiot....)
he's saying that these fundamentalist christians are basically the same as the fundamentalist muslims, in the fact that theres only a few of them, but they get a lot of play. It was an argument he had in another thread.Funny thing is though, this seems to be pretty much the worst that fundamentalist christianity has to offer at the moment, yet, I didn't read in the story about their decapitating men, women, and children, taking peacekeepers as hostages, and going to funerals, and blowing them up. Doesn't that make it slightly different?
These are TOTALLY different... I don't know ANY christians that would NOT and have NOT stood publicly AGAINST everything Fred Phelps says. In fact, this very article is about a funeral protest AT A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, where everyone was obviously against them. Where are the muslims against people beheading others, and killing little christian girls, and killing a whole school full of children... where is their public outcry? It seems that they just like to scream louder, "It's your fault America", instead of condemning the extremists in their religious community.
These are TOTALLY different... I don't know ANY christians that would NOT and have NOT stood publicly AGAINST everything Fred Phelps says. In fact, this very article is about a funeral protest AT A CHRISTIAN CHURCH, where everyone was obviously against them. Where are the muslims against people beheading others, and killing little christian girls, and killing a whole school full of children... where is their public outcry? It seems that they just like to scream louder, "It's your fault America", instead of condemning the extremists in their religious community.
You live in a Christian country..not a Muslim one. You have way more access to Christians than you do to Muslims. You have zero clue what the majority of Muslims think, you only hear/know about mostly stuff you hear/see on TV and radio and the internet. You think U.S. media is gonna have a report on the news anytime a Muslim condemns violence?? No. You think the media is gonna have a report about all their acts of violence. Yes. That's the point. What, are all the Muslims supposed to personally call you and tell you that they don't support the violence?????? Also, another reason that many Muslims can't publicly speak out too much against the violence is because the extremists are the ones in power and will kill all those who protest against them. Would you speak out against what Phelps is doing if he were in power and any sign of protest against him would be easily seen and you would be killed immediately??? I think not. It's a different situation over there..too bad you don't realize that.
Also, another reason that many Muslims can't publicly speak out too much against the violence is because the extremists are the ones in power and will kill all those who protest against them.
And why is that. It is because when The United States approached the region to buy oil. They approached the region from a capitalist perspective and not as Democrartic nation. Being Capitlast they of course sought out vendorsl who had stability and power. The problem was that stability and power was not very good for the ppl who lived under these ppl. So the simple decision of a capitalist country who is trying to not get involved, leads to empowering some very oppresive groups that definitly wanted to hang on to their newly refound power. A percentage of them then turned to certain elements within islam to control the ppl and keep things they way they are. Some then used extremist groups as a means to their ends. Now we can't forget that these Big Bad Players are actually historicaly scarred and afraid to lose this power because the region was exploited and treated like crap for soooo long by other cultures.p.s. It is very important to understand all the possible ramifications of decsions you make.
  • 3 months later...
I have seen news reports on this group before.It seems to me that if the media had the least scrap of human decency they would ignore the group, and it would probably disappear.
They ignored him for years. He's been pulling this kind of stuff since Matthew Sheapard died. I'm glad they stopped ignoring him - he's not going away. I'm also extremely happy that the freedom riders are there to help the families. They're truly great people.

Wow, what a pack of retards.

Let me know next time he does that, and I'll be there with my uzi.
Uzi's have terrible accuracy. You're better off with an AK-47 or some kind of semi-auto 30-06 or something.