isabelle "no mercy" mercier

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not picky. She's hot and she can stare at me all she wants.Death would never stare at me. He is too busy looking for Annie Duke.

Isabelle Mercier Looked very atractive in her belly shirt at WPT Ladies Night III. However did anyone else see her as the tourny director at the Aviation CLub in Paris on the WPT replay Sunday? She looked very plain and unatractive.Speaking of women poker players my wife is a very atractive 21 yr old who I taught how to play about a year ago. We both play about the same amount of time in our local B&M, seperatly because when one goes to play the other stays home with the kids. When she walks in everyone says hi kinda of like when Norm walks into cheers. When I go to the poker room I resemble Phill Hellmuth looking around waiting for someone to acknowledge my arrival. Usually to no avail.
Either she's hot or just gives away money :club: Pics please, to determine cause of welcome :D

Sorry Tens no pics available. She is so well known because she is the only lady that has played in the big monday night tourny ever and she placed third winning 1k. She also dominates the womens tournament that she plays in on Thursday nights. She is up $1500 this week. Her results have been alot better than mine in the last month and I am the one who taught her how to play. Oh well you know the saying those who cant teach.As far as looks go I wouldnt kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor. Wait is that joke still relavent if you are talking about your wife? Can I get a ruling?

for a poker player... i mean if i have to stare at her at a table... or kathy liebert and annie duke, i'd take her...but shes no evelyn ng
Amen...nuff said
for a poker player... i mean if i have to stare at her at a table... or kathy liebert and annie duke, i'd take her...but shes no evelyn ng
Amen...nuff said
No, she's better looking.

She's actually pretty nice/approachable. I don't find her as amazingly hot as you all do, but hey...

When I first saw here i thought she was a totally hot goth like chick with those strings on her hands. I don't know though cause after i heard her voice and that accent - i was sort of let down.

I dunno, I thought she was kinda cute but there are awful pictures of her out there. She's supposedly smart too, and the French thing is kinda sexy. I just hope age is kinder on her than it's been on Annie Duke, eeeeh.My consensus is I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating lasagna.

she's not that attractive.
If a girl can play poker well, it doesn't take much actual physical beauty to make her very attractive (in my opinion). Decent looks + ability to play poker = a very desirable girl.
Agreed...That and the fact that she's her own woman and just picked up and left everything to pursue her dreams. If she did the dishes, laundry, cooked, clean and didn't mouth off, she'd be ideal.
Dude...that's just crazy talk.
I know..I'm still looking for a woman that doesn't mouth off.I thought that Jodie Foster as Nell was good; but then they taught that weirdo how to talk. Oh well.
Tay in the wee, tay in the wee

I just watched one of the last days of the WSOP main event 2005 with Tiffany Williamson. I swear to god she makes me sick. She was so annoying, ugly, and rude. In my opinion she also had terrible judgement at times. And it took her like 20 min to fold KJs. She gave a bad name to women in poker.

As far as looks go I wouldnt kick her out of bed unless she wanted to do it on the floor. Wait is that joke still relavent if you are talking about your wife? Can I get a ruling?
My ex-wife is a very attractive blonde, big cans, long legs, the works. And there were plenty of times I wanted to kick her out of bed.

I'd swap tartar sause with her anyday. Anyone watch King of Vegas on SpikeTV? This one chick Katie Porrello, a Vegas dealer, has like the best ****ing tits I've ever seen. So freaking hot it's unbelivable.